Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tvasquez2130

Brothers Botting Question

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

So my brother and I are getting back into the botting scene and wanted some help with this. He and I live under the same roof therefore same IP address but use different computers. We bought premium scripts separately to run for each of our accounts because we thought it was more economical than purchasing VIP. When I try to start the script it will not allow me due to multiple instances but I'm only trying to run one script on my computer and he is trying to run another script in his computer. I was wondering if this is against the rules or there is something wrong with the client. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Many Thanks,

TV

Darn, ok how would I go about to getting a refund? Or at least if there is no refund option transfer the credits he used from his account to mine.

Edited by tvasquez2130

Ok .... now I can't run my stuff. Does that mean I have to buy VIP too?!? 

Oh my .... we bought some of the same scripts .... is there anyway we can just transfer the premium scripts into one account?

Ok .... now I can't run my stuff. Does that mean I have to buy VIP too?!? 

Oh my .... we bought some of the same scripts .... is there anyway we can just transfer the premium scripts into one account?

Yes, you do, one instance of VIP per person

No, you can't, that would be account sharing, sorry!