Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ratio

Need some advice..

6 posts in this topic

Recently I've been trying to figure out how to run a RS07 bot farm..

I bought a sock5 proxy and I was running about 6 accounts with it doing air orbs + blast furance *BOTH PAID BOTS*, running fine for about 8 hours a day with breaks after about 45mins breaks for like 12-16 mins.

This morning I logged into all my accounts to find that they're all banned.. What am I doing wrong? I'm new to this 07Gold farming business and I'd just like some advice.

Thanks in advance.

The issue lies in that fact that you ran 6 accounts on a single IP. Don't do that. I'd do a maximum of 2 accounts per IP. Also, the IP itself may have already been flagged, depending on where you bought your proxy from.

1 person likes this

^^ looks like you got chained banned. split up your accounts over proxy's.

also i heard Virmach proxy's are flagged:(

1 person likes this

Max 2 accounts/Proxy, recommend TiempoSales his Proxies, so far have not experienced banns on his proxies 

Edited by iWnB