Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Montreal

Proxies
[Moderator] [100% Fully Automated] Montreal's Private Proxy Service | Instant Delivery | Low As $2.65 | Automated PP & RSGP Payments |

931 posts in this topic

just purhased mine did get a email

Did, or didn't? if you didn't please PM me with the E-mail you used for purchasing. Thanks.

Just purchased. Was very quick and easy. If anyone is having trouble finding it in there Email just check your spam folder. 

Bought 1 proxy and dint receive it.. saw tiempo online and offline on skype and pm him on skype and he just simply ignore please DO NOT say its automated,fast and email instantly when i purchase it via paypal and after 5 hrs and its not even email-ed

@Montreal

@TiempoSales

Edited by Forgives

Bought 1 proxy and dint receive it.. saw tiempo online and offline on skype and pm him on skype and he just simply ignore please DO NOT say its automated,fast and email instantly when i purchase it via paypal and after 5 hrs and its not even email-ed

@Montreal

@TiempoSales

@Forgives

I have not been on and offline Skype all day today. I am not sure what you are talking about. Either way, messaging my Skype over 30 times will not fix the problem quicker. Post what you ordered and what email you used. Then wait patiently. Also, if you choose to use an email provider that has very strict spam filters (not saying you do) and chooses to block the email from my website, there is not much I can do as it is your choice to use that provider.

Proxies are costing $4 a piece already. Pretty high if you get banned once a week..

@Bramstep

We have expenses on our end that we need to make back in order to be able to provide you with high quality proxies. People are using these proxies running for a substantial amount of time and have not been banned. So to say cost is high for getting banned once a week, is irrelevant to my proxies because getting banned depends on your skill at botting not the proxy. If someone has an account on a proxy that lasts for 30+ days, where they have to come back to me and resubscribe their proxy; The 4$ becomes very very worth it with the money they make bank from the botting account on that proxy.

Edited by TiempoSales

Awesome proxy thus far. If anyone account gets banned while using a proxy its not the proxies fault lol..

Using a proxy does not mean bot 24/7 you are immune to bans. Still use caution botting :D

@Fused

About time someone uses some common sense haha:) Thank you for your purchase:) Let me know if you need a custom deal for buying a lot of proxies (Depending on the size of your farm)

1 person likes this