Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jsorr2

My experience with Supplements

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I took a range of supplements over the past year, and have ended up with a list:

BCAA's:

It's in your whey protein and protein, I think it's only beneficial preworkout, and post workout, so I only take it then.

Whey protein concentrate:

I take this post workout for some quick protein, I love it. Buy it in bulk, for cheap.

Casein Protein:

I take this on my off days, instead of WPC. Usually I chug it down before bed, to keep the protein pumping for a good 6 hours.

Beta Alanine:

I took this stuff and noticed no difference. I would even say my lifts went down. Stopped taking the stuff.

Creatine:

It has studies showing its effectiveness. I just take it on my workout days (4-5times a week). Around 5 grams.

ALCAR:

At the start, I could feel my brain when taking this stuff. Apparently its an antioxidant and anti-aging product. I continually upped the dosing, till I was at 10grams a day. Now whenever I take it I don't feel anything. I might try another bag soon. I recommend this Pre-workout, or for anyone trying to lose weight. It needs further studies, but It may help in aiding fat loss while exercising, and it helps stimulate brain activity.

Taurine:

I take this stuff preworkout, it's good for avoiding cramps/muscle definition (like creatine, it helps with water circulation) and taking while on other... shady products.

Maltodextrin:

Love this stuff with my whey protein concentrate. It's a good simple carb to smash down post workout. VERY cheap too. (20$ for 2.5kg)

L-Glutamine:

This stuff is awesome for recovering from a workout. It also helps keep muscle when cutting. I hear cancer patients receive this product when they're losing weight rapidly to try and spare muscle. It also helps with getting rid of musle fatigue and DOMS the next day. Also it can help for a good nights sleep if taken before bed.

Animal PAK:

Took 2 containers worth of these. No notable difference at all. I even bought a normal multivitamin after it and saw more muscle gain (may be placebo). Wouldnt recommend this.

Animal Pump:

The stim didn't do much for me. No crazy focus. Just felt a normal level of focus, not distracted. I didn't feel insane pumps off this either. May try another run of this to test. Would give it a 7/10.

Cheers :D

Hey guys,

I took a range of supplements over the past year, and have ended up with a list:

BCAA's:

It's in your whey protein and protein, I think it's only beneficial preworkout, and post workout, so I only take it then.

Whey protein concentrate:

I take this post workout for some quick protein, I love it. Buy it in bulk, for cheap.

Casein Protein:

I take this on my off days, instead of WPC. Usually I chug it down before bed, to keep the protein pumping for a good 6 hours.

Beta Alanine:

I took this stuff and noticed no difference. I would even say my lifts went down. Stopped taking the stuff.

Creatine:

It has studies showing its effectiveness. I just take it on my workout days (4-5times a week). Around 5 grams.

ALCAR:

At the start, I could feel my brain when taking this stuff. Apparently its an antioxidant and anti-aging product. I continually upped the dosing, till I was at 10grams a day. Now whenever I take it I don't feel anything. I might try another bag soon. I recommend this Pre-workout, or for anyone trying to lose weight. It needs further studies, but It may help in aiding fat loss while exercising, and it helps stimulate brain activity.

Taurine:

I take this stuff preworkout, it's good for avoiding cramps/muscle definition (like creatine, it helps with water circulation) and taking while on other... shady products.

Maltodextrin:

Love this stuff with my whey protein concentrate. It's a good simple carb to smash down post workout. VERY cheap too. (20$ for 2.5kg)

L-Glutamine:

This stuff is awesome for recovering from a workout. It also helps keep muscle when cutting. I hear cancer patients receive this product when they're losing weight rapidly to try and spare muscle. It also helps with getting rid of musle fatigue and DOMS the next day. Also it can help for a good nights sleep if taken before bed.

Animal PAK:

Took 2 containers worth of these. No notable difference at all. I even bought a normal multivitamin after it and saw more muscle gain (may be placebo). Wouldnt recommend this.

Animal Pump:

The stim didn't do much for me. No crazy focus. Just felt a normal level of focus, not distracted. I didn't feel insane pumps off this either. May try another run of this to test. Would give it a 7/10.

Cheers :D

I can obviously tell your one of the guys who listens to everything the guy at GNC tells you. Your wasting your money.

Bro all you need is food. Food has all the vitamins/proteins/ carbs you need.

The only supplements I use are a protein incase i don't get my daily macros, and craze for my pwo if I'm not really feeling it.

I can obviously tell your one of the guys who listens to everything the guy at GNC tells you. Your wasting your money.

Bro all you need is food. Food has all the vitamins/proteins/ carbs you need.

The only supplements I use are a protein incase i don't get my daily macros, and craze for my pwo if I'm not really feeling it.

Yeah dude, I know, right now i'm just using protein. I wanted to experience supplements first hand. A lot of people say it's broscience. Although I will say creatine is pretty good

I take anabolic  steriods and I noticed a difference. MADE MY BALLS BIGGER.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting some creatine and, using that.

Edited by jadsbutt

creatine is ok, but taking the testosterone pills is better.

And taking natural herbs that boost your testosterone is even better than that :)

creatine is ok, but taking the testosterone pills is better.

testosterone pills? PILLS? :")

What. Never heard of test pills.