Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NathanLS

wrong place I am certain but..

8 posts in this topic

Hi there, I am running Ubuntu Linux, no problems there got the .jar to load fine.

However the bot claims to be rs3 supporting and yet when I uncheck the oldskool box nothing loads.

If I am being stupid then apologies. 

Hi there, I am running Ubuntu Linux, no problems there got the .jar to load fine.

However the bot claims to be rs3 supporting and yet when I uncheck the oldskool box nothing loads.

If I am being stupid then apologies. 

The RS3 client is limited at this time and only supports windows.

Damn! well thank you all for your speedy support, I am not used to such an active community, and lucky for me I have windows 7 duel booted on this beast. 

Why do people prefer oldschool btw ? 

oldschool profits are better off for anything unless your doing good methods on rs3

since your new i would suggest oldschool

****even tho oldschool may have more bans ****

buts its up to you of course :)

lmk if you need a cheap bond <3

I used to make £800 a month on old school back before it was oldschool had 12 bots running on an eight core server I hired. But getting back into it I just don't know anymore. The site I used to use got shut down after they killed reflection.