Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

What Pre-Workout do you take?

39 posts in this topic

Been taking C4 lately, but try not to do it more than once a week. Also I took it and cancelled my gym plans last second and got some little bumps on my bicep area. Assuming it was from that

musclepharm- assault

i like it seems to make my vains pop/good energy and dosent give itchy feeling.

i tried hydroxycut past week. not necessarily as a pre workout but as energy booster...pretty much makes you poop your pants all day. i would advise against using

I take Jack3d Micro, it's good but the original blend was much better. Sadly they discontinued it :(

Everyone's body reacts differently to each pre-workout. I used to take C4, the old Jack3d, N0 Explode and 1MR. They all have pros and cons however, I feel they no longer do anything for me. If anything I would suggest and intra workout BCAA to prolong your workout. Just a personal preference.