Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

What Pre-Workout do you take?

39 posts in this topic

Took animal pump for awhile. It was ok, the stim was alright, kept me from becoming distracted in the gym.

just a pill of E's and glass of water and im ready to go I can last like 5+hours doing just 1 body part, crazy results man

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i laughed in real life. PS. 5 hours on 1 body part, and you'll witness your muscles shrink before your eyes.

On topic,

Only pre-workout I need is a high carb meal

1 person likes this

No pre-workout anything. I don't really do supplements other than a multi vitamin. Protein shakes are good though.

Not currently taking any pre workouts but I had a lot of success with 1.mr by BPI sports. Small scoops as well, as opposed to some of the other leading pre workouts

Hello my friend, ( yes i can make you a program and diet if you want , i got all you need to become what you want with some effort , motivation only )

i highly recommend you to take Dymatize Nutrition Elite Recoup which is

7.2G of pharmaceutical grade BCAAs per serving

2.6G Glutamine Per serving

Added B vitamin Complex

Supplement facts

i will just name them if you need more info you might talk to me in private !

vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 , C (ascorbic acid)

L-Leucine**

L-Glutamine**

L-Isoleucine**

L-Valine** and Citrulline malate & Hydrogen Citrate.

Pre-workout and Post-workout recommended.

Also include some CENTRUM multi-vitamins & mineral supplement

i also take

ALLMAX NUTRITION 100% PURE JAPANESE MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE which is increase MUSCLE recovery, impove immune function AND MORE.

that is an extra 5G of free form L-GLUTAMINE and you take it 4 times a day,

Once 30 minutes before training , once right after training and 2 other times whenever you want but 45-60 minutes before YOU EAT !

I do not recommend you to start using ROIDS or CREATINE before viewing a DOCTOR to prevent your heart from dying...

PM ME FOR MORE INFO !

QUICK EDIT : I DO TAKE OTHERS SUPPLEMENTS BUT I SEEN A DOCTOR BEFORE AND ALSO I GO TO GYM 6 TIMES PER WEEK 2 TIMES A DAY (5-6 hours pause between training 45-1hour max) AND IM PRETTY BIG :) SO DON'T HATE ME I KNOW MY SHIT :P

I do not recommend you to start using ROIDS or CREATINE before viewing a DOCTOR to prevent your heart from dying...

SO DON'T HATE ME I KNOW MY SHIT :P

Lold at creatine=heart dying

Of course, ! I recommend people to not take any creatine and or, steroid without a check-up at the DOCTOR ! ask Jay Cutler he will tell you about Heart :P

Nothing wrong with Creatine all it does is help gets all the nutrients to your muscles. I do suggest you consult with a doctor before. Same with roids, but don't stoop to that unless your goal is to be a Olympic body builder. I wouldn't suggest taking it unless you actually do physical activity.

Cycled off craze for a month and now I'm Mr. Hyde and the focus and pump is really nice. One scoop (all you need) will do wonders. I wouldn't recommend it if you do not have a high caffeine tolerance.

Previous pre-workouts I've tried:

Jack3d: 7/10

Jack3d micro: 7.5/10

C4: 7/10 ( itched from the beta-alina every time I took it)

1.mr: 9/10

Craze: 8.2/10

Mr. Hyrde: 9.4/10

Most of these I cycled in between taking these supplements and some just tried out and didn't take the whole container.

Driven Sports craze is amazing. Muscle pharm assult was good before they took out all the good ingredients.

Of course, ! I recommend people to not take any creatine and or, steroid without a check-up at the DOCTOR ! ask Jay Cutler he will tell you about Heart :P

I forgot to go to my doctor before eating beef. Think I'm going to die now. Didn't even get a chance to redeem my VIP on here... bye all.

Nothing wrong with Creatine all it does is help gets all the nutrients to your muscles. I do suggest you consult with a doctor before. Same with roids, but don't stoop to that unless your goal is to be a Olympic body builder. I wouldn't suggest taking it unless you actually do physical activity.

Cycled off craze for a month and now I'm Mr. Hyde and the focus and pump is really nice. One scoop (all you need) will do wonders. I wouldn't recommend it if you do not have a high caffeine tolerance.

Most of these I cycled in between taking these supplements and some just tried out and didn't take the whole container.

i also itch from c4 =/

i stick with muscle pharm now

Personally when I tried C4, all it did was make me itch, didn't really feel a pump but when I tried out Hemo-Rage...that shit had me raging at the gym like I was on roids

bro u got it all going wrong....jack3d micro is a complete waste of ur irl gp lol... but srsly i had to take like 4 scoops to even feel anything special. Craze is really good, but jack3d is the way to go, unless ur afraid of DMAA:) but craze is pretty safe tho