Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PatriqDesigns

Some questions before I buy VIP

10 posts in this topic

I got some questions about RS3 and Tribot.

1) Is it fully developed and are people updating it, or was it completly set aside since OS bot came out?

2) Does it supports other languages? There is an option to spawn a client from other region, but it always spawn a english client, is that because I am not a VIP?

3) Does it supports 6 hour reload? I mean is it able to reload once the 6 hour limit hits?

4) How much CPU and RAM one client usually takes?

I think thats is all. Thank you very much, I hope I can have all my questions responded, and if I like the answears I will not hesitate to buy VIP :D

Thank you kindly,

PatriqDesigns

I got some questions about RS3 and Tribot.

1) Is it fully developed and are people updating it, or was it completly set aside since OS bot came out?

2) Does it supports other languages? There is an option to spawn a client from other region, but it always spawn a english client, is that because I am not a VIP?

3) Does it supports 6 hour reload? I mean is it able to reload once the 6 hour limit hits?

4) How much CPU and RAM one client usually takes?

1) RS3 developement still occurs, but it is not very stable and many user are having issues with RS3, from what I've read. OSRS support is pretty top notch, though.

2) I believe the client is English-only at the moment, but I'd recommend making a suggestion in the suggestion forum to maybe get something of the sort implemented.

3) If you are running a script for more than 6 hours, the client is capable of logging your account back in after the timeout.

4) This really depends on your hardware specs. I'm ~20% CPU and ~256-384mb RAM per bot.

1) RS3 developement still occurs, but it is not very stable and many user are having issues with RS3, from what I've read. OSRS support is pretty top notch, though.

2) I believe the client is English-only at the moment, but I'd recommend making a suggestion in the suggestion forum to maybe get something of the sort implemented.

3) If you are running a script for more than 6 hours, the client is capable of logging your account back in after the timeout.

4) This really depends on your hardware specs. I'm ~20% CPU and ~256-384mb RAM per bot.

Do you bot RS3? Are you having those issues?

Do you bot RS3? Are you having those issues?

I currently don't, but I have before. Based off what I've been seeing on the forums though, I wouldn't recommend purchasing VIP with the primary intention of botting rs3. Right now, it seems that TRiBot mainly is used for 07scape.

I currently don't, but I have before. Based off what I've been seeing on the forums though, I wouldn't recommend purchasing VIP with the primary intention of botting rs3. Right now, it seems that TRiBot mainly is used for 07scape.

I just wanna make bots for RS3. So you are 100% sure it passes the 6 hour limit?

Read through the RS3 section of the forums here to make sure the kind(s) of script(s) you want to make would be possible. There may or may not be certain functions that are broken or aren't supported anymore (due to an update, for instance), while some scripts might still be capable of working perfectly fine.

The RS3 and OSRS client both have an account manager that you can locally store your login/password/pin/preferred world, and will log back in if a script is in progress.

Edited by chrismoon

I think tribot is geared more towards oldschool. But, I've heard that using free rs3 scripts doesn't require VIP.

Edited by Flamo353

I would like a response from someone who actually bots RS3.

If any VIP could add me on skkype to help me make sure, it would be awesome! :D

Edited by PatriqDesigns

Rs3 ban rates are high, I would stick to old school as bans are still 'common' but aren't as common as rs3.