Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wastedbro

Looking for Android Development Partner [Java, Android Studio]

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I'm currently getting into Android application development. Since the full Android Studio release, the development process has been made a lot easier. However, it's still very tedious.

I'm looking for a person who is willing to co-create applications to be released on the market. I already have a developers license and a fair amount of experience with Android Development. I have app ideas, as well (reasonable ones).

If you are interested in this type of partnership, you will have to already know a decent amount of knowledge in making android apps, including the use of Android Studio, the Android API, Java, XML layouts, etc. If you are good with graphics and websites, that would be great, too. 

If you know Java and OOP concepts well, and would like to look into Android Development, I can recommend you a lot of good tutorials and resources. Then down the road we could form a partnership.

This is a partnership, so all I can offer you is the experience from our projects and a share of potential profits. 

If you are interested and capable, please PM me on Tribot.

If you just have a cool app idea, post it here and I'll read it. 

Hello guys, I'm currently getting into Android application development. Since the full Android Studio release, the development process has been made a lot easier. However, it's still very tedious.

I'm looking for a person who is willing to co-create applications to be released on the market. I already have a developers license and a fair amount of experience with Android Development. I have app ideas, as well (reasonable ones).

If you are interested in this type of partnership, you will have to already know a decent amount of knowledge in making android apps, including the use of Android Studio, the Android API, Java, XML layouts, etc. If you are good with graphics and websites, that would be great, too. 

If you know Java and OOP concepts well, and would like to look into Android Development, I can recommend you a lot of good tutorials and resources. Then down the road we could form a partnership.

This is a partnership, so all I can offer you is the experience from our projects and a share of potential profits. 

If you are interested and capable, please PM me on Tribot.

If you just have a cool app idea, post it here and I'll read it. 

I'd love to see if you continued with this and what you've created.