Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Implementation

170 posts in this topic

Hi all, again like to congratulate tribot for this massive change all the hard work and effort, running same script around 3 days non stop, aiming for 75 attack, 40 Str, 80 magic.

Current stats, 70 attack, 40 Str, 13 magic.

All botted from the start.

Just letting everyone know acc got banned,

8 am Cambridge time.

This could be because I ran bot 24/7

And it was detected by there system

I am VIP extended but I still don't have this, still get some kind of error. How to resolve this ?

Or is it some kind of privilege?

I am VIP extended but I still don't have this, still get some kind of error. How to resolve this ?

Or is it some kind of privilege?

Nah, works for me man. 

What happend to Looking glass? was using it restarted client and it's not there..??

What happend to Looking glass? was using it restarted client and it's not there..??

you're not vip extended...

every botting forum ive been with i absolutely love the development of new features, gawd if only the people i met over the past few years actually worked for jagex, wed have a hell of a good game with no demand for botting or gold farming. 

I purchased VIP Extended and i was wondering how to load the human mouse movement data? 

I get the error "could not load human mouse data. reason: human mouse data encryption key not found" 

So I'll still have access to it even if I just re-buy VIP again but not VIP extended since I've submitted all my mouse data files to you already correct?

• [15:09:50] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.

why wont it load for me?

12 hours ago, machomatt said:
  • [15:09:50] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.

why wont it load for me?

Requires VIP-E.

would there be a possibility for members to give their own mouse data to use it on the bot client without the need for vip extended

On 6/25/2016 at 10:44 AM, Bobbyy said:

Is this still going on? If I upload the data files will they be processed? Sorry for posting in a quote. It is not letting me write anything above or below

Edited by Cognizant