Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Implementation

170 posts in this topic

So how do I use the human mouse implementation? I have VIP extended membership, and I don't see the where I can select human mouse implementation. Can someone please explain to me how I can start using this feature. Thanks

So how do I use the human mouse implementation? I have VIP extended membership, and I don't see the where I can select human mouse implementation. Can someone please explain to me how I can start using this feature. Thanks

rtOIm2I.png

I've been waiting for something like this for a while. TriBot is much more sophisticated and humanlike compared to other bots.

I've uploaded 20 data collection files onto the other Human Mouse Data forum

Yet to have my key implemented.  Is this still going on?

Yes it is. I'll get to your data soon.

I have purchased vip extended how do I get access to human mouse? do I still have to send out data?

When i start the bot, it loads the human mouse data succesfully, and i have my human mouse data enabled from settings. But the mouse movement doesn't look any different to my eye. And if i make a new 3 lvl account and start botting, i still get banned approx ~3 hours or so... Do i have to do something else to make the human mouse data work? If not, how jagex can detect my botting in 3hours still with the human mouse data movement?

Edited by otas rusina

So how does this actually work and how do I activate it? I got my data collected (700 clicks..) it saved to the C:/ drive but how do I use what it collected? I still dont get it

So how does this actually work and how do I activate it? I got my data collected (700 clicks..) it saved to the C:/ drive but how do I use what it collected? I still dont get it

you supposively have to do 20 of them and than post the data to the forum.......

Hi, i've bought extended just for this.

but it keeps saying this : 

• [20:13:03] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.

how can get it to work?

If i have a key do i need to do something to implement it or will it automatically?

• [15:06:42] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found. 

lmao has any1 actually got their "human mouse implantation" working? all I see are questions on this thread, no positive feedback.

lmao has any1 actually got their "human mouse implantation" working? all I see are questions on this thread, no positive feedback.

There's another thread of submissions where users have posted their mouse collection data. I'd assume that thread would have a higher rate of people who have the key, and maybe solutions on implementation could be discovered there as well if you're having trouble.

Any help with this?

• [00:25:21] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [00:25:21] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.

i recently posted all 22 of my human data collections on the other fourm but i noticed no one has been downloading them for almost a month now. I am hoping to get my human mouse key soon anyway to speed up the process?

Just like to say a big thanks to tribot!!!!!! Loving the human mouse data program, I have been running a Script for over 48 hours now and it was a fresh account too!!! Just made a sucide account, botted from tutorial island straight to combat!!! Awesome :D