Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Implementation

170 posts in this topic

Can I please get access to my human mouse data I created 16 data files and I believe you downloaded them.

You need at least 20.

Right now, I'm using the human mouse I just have a few questions

1. Since I have not submitted any data, are the files i'm currently using used by other people as well?

2. I plan on uploading 22 files today or within this week, if I were to do that would I be the only one that has access to them?

Right now, I'm using the human mouse I just have a few questions

1. Since I have not submitted any data, are the files i'm currently using used by other people as well?

2. I plan on uploading 22 files today or within this week, if I were to do that would I be the only one that has access to them?

Up to 10 people can use a single collection of mouse data.

unfortunately the human mouse is slowing my bot a lot. missclick rate is  95% with all my scripts.

unfortunately the human mouse is slowing my bot a lot. missclick rate is  95% with all my scripts.

Define a "missclick."

Define a "missclick."

He is rightclicking an item from the bank 2 times, or double clicking an item. 

example- right click orbs, take all, clicking the same item again and take all again.

also, he is sleeping for about 3-7 sec before teleporting or anything else. 

He is rightclicking an item from the bank 2 times, or double clicking an item. 

example- right click orbs, take all, clicking the same item again and take all again.

also, he is sleeping for about 3-7 sec before teleporting or anything else. 

Sounds like script problems.

Sounds like script problems.

when i turn off the human mouse everything is smooth and fine. but i think i know what you mean. script and human mouse are not compatible yet. untill the scripter is willing to update it.

Okay, i got a question. I sent 22 mouse data earlier, but how do i get the human mouse? Does it need activation from admin or something?

The update wont download

Try to download the client again via the Tribot website

I just purchased vip extended in order to get human mouse but i read it wrong.

Tried doing the 8 minute clicking but it took me about 14 minutes and destroyed my eyes lol

in order to do 20 files it will take around 300 minutes.

Edited by mastawow

i have purchased VIP-E earlier today hoping already for an implement of a human mouse of the ones that 10users can use at a time however i didnt i kept getting the error 'could not load human mouse data' i have submitted 11 but do not have time for another 11 so can u implement me another users human mouse ty?

Edited by road291runecrafting

i have purchased VIP-E earlier today hoping already for an implement of a human mouse of the ones that 10users can use at a time however i didnt i kept getting the error 'could not load human mouse data' i have submitted 11 but do not have time for another 11 so can u implement me another users human mouse ty?

Nope he will not Edited by simon010

Does this actually help reduce bans? looking to bot rune scape 4 hours or so a day on my second monitor. and play by hand another 4.. all supervise/semisupervise

Does this actually help reduce bans? looking to bot rune scape 4 hours or so a day on my second monitor. and play by hand another 4.. all supervise/semisupervise

Yes it does aid in reducing bans.

currently got this issue when i load up the client, which causes it to stop every so often and not run very smooth.

• [21:25:52] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.