Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Implementation

170 posts in this topic

Would really appreciate some feedback regarding the issue of VIP-Extended users NOT receiving the human mouse data (encryption key not found).

When you upload your own mouse data that you collect will it be 100% personally or will 9 other vip-e users also get that "human mouse data"?

There is any way to have my 100% own humas mouse data? Like if I upload my own & have vip-e?

You can now disable the Human Mouse via TRiBot's settings if you want.

could it run only my data? too many missclick with public pool

could it run only my data? too many missclick with public pool

For you, TRiBot is only using your mouse data.

What do you mean by missclicking? Do you mean when the Choose Option menu is open, the mouse leaves the menu area which forces the menu closes before being able to click the option?

3cf3600fa19910e5dbd2f39c7c68bcd5.png

I am getting this error, what should i do?

I can see the file in my settings folder btw.

Edited by Wilmantuxas

@TRiLeZ Please can you fix the issue with VIP - E members receiving the 'Encryption key not found' error when loading the client?

What is going on I purchased vip extended an have the same problem as everyone else.. 'Encryption key not found'.. 

There is a limited amount of spots available for the human mouse, around 700 I believe. If you want the human mouse feature enabled for your account, you'll have to generate your own mouse data files.

I don't have the time to do this, I specifically purchased extended just for this man, please can you enable it for me? otherwise I've just wasted my money ..

I don't have the time to do this, I specifically purchased extended just for this man, please can you enable it for me? otherwise I've just wasted my money ..

Sorry man, no where does it say that if you buy vip-e that it will get activated for you automatically.

It does mate..  Don't you think it's slightly harsh that people are getting mislead and paying money for something they're not getting? At least you could make it clear if the 700 spaces where taken up so people wouldn't expect to get it automatically when purchasing vip ext? Not having ago mate im just saying lol

Edited by sm0k3d arr0w

It does mate..  Don't you think it's slightly harsh that people are getting mislead and paying money for something they're not getting? At least you could make it clear if the 700 spaces where taken up so people wouldn't expect to get it automatically when purchasing vip ext? Not having ago mate im just saying lol

He did say that, on the OP:

Because of this limitation, we are capping each mouse data collection at 10 TRiBot users. Since we only have about 70 unique human mouse data collections, we can only offer the Human Mouse to about 700 users (at this time). For that reason, we will be limiting the Human Mouse to VIP-Extended users only.

However, if you want access to the Human Mouse without purchasing VIP-Extended, or want to contribute to the project, you can follow the instructions here for building your own human mouse data collection: https://tribot.org/f...ata-collection/

All 700 positions have been taken. This was posted just less than a month ago, and it was a limited opportunity. If you want to use the human mouse, you're going to need to generate your own data set, sorry.

@Mute

@TRiLeZ

@Usa

Would the line that shows at the bottom of the "Successfully loaded human house data" affect the Human Mouse program?

7fdeca47d15748ebb90c4e99401d8445.png

Edited by Cosimo

@Mute

@TRiLeZ

@Usa

Would the line that shows at the bottom of the "Successfully loaded human house data" affect the Human Mouse program?

7fdeca47d15748ebb90c4e99401d8445.png

Not at all.

1 person likes this

For you, TRiBot is only using your mouse data.

What do you mean by missclicking? Do you mean when the Choose Option menu is open, the mouse leaves the menu area which forces the menu closes before being able to click the option?

sometimes it clicks on note button if items in bank are near, scripter said its human mouse implement fault

sometimes it clicks on note button if items in bank are near, scripter said its human mouse implement fault

ye true, i got the same problem

So once I have collected my own data how do I implicate it into the bot? Do I have to collect multiple data charts?

You need 22 separate data collections. Upload them here and TRiLeZ will implement it for you.

You need 22 separate data collections. Upload them here and TRiLeZ will implement it for you.

Ok will do thank you.