Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Implementation

170 posts in this topic

As other people said, it uses so much CPU and after around an hour it starts taking long breaks between actions.

Anyone care to tell us how to disable it? Rather than making a post that you've managed to disable it but not bothering to tell anyone else how to

1 person likes this

I am seeing major decreases in xp/hr with the reported above. Literally 15-20% lower on certain scripts.

@Trillez did you recently update the human mouse ~past 4hrs? my bot is constantly mis-clicking can't even trade another player.

- the mouse moves super fast, that is what is causing the misclicks, however i did not change my mouse movement speed.

- even tried lowering the script speed and still seems to misclick just less frequent but still often

Edited by dayzsa

The mouse speed/efficiency is still an issue, and this is not due to the human mouse itself considering I never had this issue 2 weeks ago when I first started using human mouse. the issue just began when you implemented it for everybody

This is what I mean. Look how slow it's clicking on the rock cake to eat it. I shouldn't die at the start of the game - it's supposed to get through eating it before everybody spawns, yet since the update it's too slow. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ceau43073wyuqja/2015-01-31_10-13-57.gif?dl=0

That gif is before the fix you released a couple days ago, but the same issue remains.

Edited by madmatt9797

HOW TO DISABLE IT FOR THE TIME BEING

Courtesy of @Jebbyo

Search %appdata% 

Open .tribot folder

Go to settings

There should be a file called 10408-mouse.dat (idk if numbers will be different or not)

Right click and edit it ( I used notepad++)

Delete everything in file

Save it

Right click file again and click Properties

Click read only

Save

HOW TO DISABLE IT FOR THE TIME BEING

Courtesy of @Jebbyo

Search %appdata% 

Open .tribot folder

Go to settings

There should be a file called 10408-mouse.dat (idk if numbers will be different or not)

Right click and edit it ( I used notepad++)

Delete everything in file

Save it

Right click file again and click Properties

Click read only

Save

it doesnt work,

@TRiLeZ Can you please make option to disable human mouse or fix it because now mouse is very slow, getting less than 50% profit/xp . THanks

Edited by Goddness

it doesnt work,

@TRiLeZ Can you please make option to disable human mouse or fix it because now mouse is very slow, getting less than 50% profit/xp . THanks

Ye i am have same problem. Very slow mouse movements. its decreasing my xp and wealth an hour. I do use Exrunecrafting script, it's awesome script but since the human mouse is implented, it's no great botting experience :(

it's making unhuman robotic movements from my sight.

But this is not always happening. Sometimes it switches back to fast movements again and after a while back too slow again.

Edited by pattahh

it doesnt work,

Well it's working for me...

Capture.png

Well it's working for me...

Capture.png

Im using Linux and it doesnt work :// i cant bot lol dying very fast and only getting half profit/xp!!

Edited by Goddness

For me it works fine when i start it but after a few clicks its clicking very slowly and missclicks alot. I'll have it disabled until it works properly. I hope it will get fixed soon, cuz it will probably be awesome when it works as its supposed to do! :)

You can now disable the Human Mouse via TRiBot's settings if you want.

1 person likes this

You can now disable the Human Mouse via TRiBot's settings if you want.

Thank you.

My bots keep going into DEEPSLEEP mode, where the debug says "Logging in" with accounts just standing still ;)

I'm VIP Extended, however when I load TriBot it says ' Could not load Human Mouse - Reason: No encryption key found'.

How do I rectify this?

I'm VIP Extended, however when I load TriBot it says ' Could not load Human Mouse - Reason: No encryption key found'.

How do I rectify this?

Doesn't seem to be loading it on mine when I start Tribot either.

Is this automaticly used when being VIP extended or do you need to implement this in the scripts?

It's automatically used.

My bots now randomly click on "note" or the search-button, when withdrawing from bank. This messes up my bots, because im fletching and when it withdraws the knife as a note it says the item is not there and the script ends...

It's automatically used.

If it's automatically used how come it doesn't load, it says 'No encryption key found' when I'm VIP Extended?

Edited by Quade92