Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Implementation

170 posts in this topic

Is this causing anyone else's clients to lag more? I find that I can't run as many clients as I could yesterday because if I run too many, my PC lags incredibly and my bots keep dying because the clients are lagging :/

Otherwise, great update!

Is it possible to add a feature to turn it off? Simply because I feel like it's causing my clients to lag more (unless it's something else), but my PC is almost unusable like this.

Great update, teething issues = currently client very laggy and xp +hp/h dropped by about 60%.

How do i disable this? I'm getting 50% less profit...

Great update :D I find my bots run slower but idc tbh, i only care about ban rates

Understandable. People recording these 3 hour bits probably aren't as "efficient". I can't imagine 3hours of complete efficiency. I always slough off periodically, go get drinks, bathroom, etc.

But if you submit your own mouse recordings, I bet you could get efficiency. Just do one 3-hour efficient set of mouse recordings and your bots will surely follow suit.

Edited by boatsb4hose

Can someone please explain how to disable this?

Mouseeeeee is so freaking slow, getting like 60% less xp and gp, i dont like this

Edited by Goddness

The mouse movements are slower but they're so much more human-like. Really loving it even with the decrease in profit which will easily be made up for the lower chance of receiving a ban xD.

EDIT: Realized there's an increase in CPU usage as well. Wouldn't hurt to make this an optional feature.

Edited by AsianNinja

It's not just the bot's mouse moving slower but the whole client is lagging. Both of these are causing my profits to drop alot. 

so to have this i need to buy vip-extended and does it come with it? or do i have to do the human mouse myself and submit it?

This uses alot of CPU. Normally my clients are anywhere from 15-25% depending on the script. When the was implemented I was getting over 50-60% each client so I could only run a few accounts. I found out how to disable it for the time-being until the cpu issue is fixed.

This uses alot of CPU. Normally my clients are anywhere from 15-25% depending on the script. When the was implemented I was getting over 50-60% each client so I could only run a few accounts. I found out how to disable it for the time-being until the cpu issue is fixed.

Really? How do you disable it?

An hour ago I found a very small bug with the Human Mouse, which resulted in the mouse movement/path generation to be tens of thousands of times less efficient than it should be.

I will release a patch later today.

6 people like this

An hour ago I found a very small bug with the Human Mouse, which resulted in the mouse movement/path generation to be tens of thousands of times less efficient than it should be.

I will release a patch later today.

Thank you so much TRiLez! Just to clarify, will this increase CPU efficiency, or just the efficiency of the mouse movements themselves (increasing in-game XP rates etc)?

Thank you so much TRiLez! Just to clarify, will this increase CPU efficiency, or just the efficiency of the mouse movements themselves (increasing in-game XP rates etc)?

CPU/RAM efficiency. Maybe also the XP rate in case the inefficiency was causing the script to slow down.

1 person likes this

CPU/RAM efficiency. Maybe also the XP rate in case the inefficiency was causing the script to slow down.

In your topic, you said "we can avoid detection to the extent by which Jagex uses mouse data in the detection process." how much of the detection process do you think jagex relies on mouse data? Like I would guess 95%, but what do I know. The rest would be log time and what else would u guess

Edited by boatsb4hose

Still doing the same thing after that small update mate.

CPU usage jump up to 35% for one client from 9% on a 4690K i5

Edited by moers

Its working now, better then ever! Thank you!

It only works smoothly for around 30minutes then the CPU usage just shoots up to 30% :s and the mouse movements become very slow.

And yes ive updated the client.

It runs normally at around 7% usage.

HjYNqnE.png

Edited by moers

It only works smoothly for around 30minutes then the CPU usage just shoots up to 30% :s and the mouse movements become very slow.

And yes ive updated the client.

It runs normally at around 7% usage.

HjYNqnE.png

same, fix pls!!

Edited by Goddness