Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Human Mouse Implementation

170 posts in this topic

Hello TRiBotters,

For the past six months, we have been collecting human mouse data for the purpose of implementing real human mouse movements into TRiBot. Most botting clients use computer generated, pseudo mouse movements. Over my 6 years of bot development, I have never seen a botting client which can produce realistic pseudo mouse movements (in my opinion). The problem is that pseudo mouse movements are too predictable and alike. They are either all too curved, too straight, or too random (humans aren't random).

Since the RuneScape client can track mouse movements and send it to Jagex's servers, Jagex are able to generate statistics based on the player's mouse movements, which they can then use to detect bots (If they want. Only Jagex employees can know exactly how their detection systems work). Using pseudo mouse movements is too much of a risk to put on people using TRiBot.

This is the reason why I started the Human Mouse Project. By using real human mouse movements instead of computer generated, pseudo mouse movements, we can avoid detection to the extent by which Jagex uses mouse data in the detection process.

Every user using the Human Mouse has a specific mouse data collection. This collection will have been generated by a single, unique (human) individual. This mouse data collection will share all of the specific mouse movement characteristics of the person who generated it. We have a vast collection of these human mouse data collections. A flaw with many botting clients is that all bots will share the same pseudo mouse movements characteristics. However, with TRiBot's Human Mouse, on top of using real, human mouse movements, we have different sets of human mouse data collections, each with their own set of characteristics. This is the only way to ensure that Jagex won't be able to identify TRiBot via collected mouse movement data.

We have one limitation though, which is that not every TRiBot user will be able to use the Human Mouse. This is because we want each TRiBot user's human mouse data to be as unique as can be. We don't want many users all using the same human mouse data/characteristics. Because of this limitation, we are capping each mouse data collection at 10 TRiBot users. Since we only have about 70 unique human mouse data collections, we can only offer the Human Mouse to about 700 users (at this time). For that reason, we will be limiting the Human Mouse to VIP-Extended users only.

However, if you want access to the Human Mouse without purchasing VIP-Extended, or want to contribute to the project, you can follow the instructions here for building your own human mouse data collection: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/39131-human-mouse-project-data-collection/

With the community's help, we can beat Jagex's detection systems.

Thank-you,

TRiLeZ

16 people like this

So I'll still have access to it even if I just re-buy VIP again but not VIP extended since I've submitted all my mouse data files to you already correct?

-Gh0sty

So I'll still have access to it even if I just re-buy VIP again but not VIP extended since I've submitted all my mouse data files to you already correct?

-Gh0sty

Yes.

1 person likes this

Do premiums get this feature? @TRiLeZ

You can check to see if you have this feature after the client loads via the bot debug:

• [16:56:28] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [16:56:31] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
1 person likes this

Awesome, I've done 12 recordings so far and I plan to finish it tonight, but I had a question. If you share one with 9 others and one of them happens to goldfarm and uses this with 50 accounts, would I be more likely to be banned because I have his mouse patterns? Thanks!

If so, why not make it so that you need to actually get your 22 recordings done in order to use this (and you'd use your own)?

Edited by justintg

Yes.

If I finish my personal ones and submit them, will mine be overwrote with the current one on my account?

@TRiLeZ

edit: and like justin said, I'm assuming no matter what the data will be shared across users as it is now so would that affect ban rate if someone got stuck with that guy running 100 accounts picking flax haha

Edited by TiempoSales
1 person likes this

so because of this:

• [23:52:36] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [23:52:38] Successfully loaded human mouse data. 

any bot that I use will implement the human mouse data?

so because of this:

• [23:52:36] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [23:52:38] Successfully loaded human mouse data. 

any bot that I use will implement the human mouse data?

The Human Mouse will be used for every script that is ran through your client.

edit: and like justin said, I'm assuming no matter what the data will be shared across users as it is now so would that affect ban rate if someone got stuck with that guy running 100 accounts picking flax haha

Think of it this way, we were all using the same mouse mechanics before the human mouse. Now there are 70 different variations to work with. :)

2 people like this

The Human Mouse will be used for every script that is ran through your client.

Think of it this way, we were all using the same mouse mechanics before the human mouse. Now there are 70 different variations to work with. :)

I am. Last question, if i submit my files will they overwrite the current ones i have now?

hello need immediate help from moderator. this update is awesome and all, but it is messing up my bots after 1-2 hours (mouse speed is extremely sluggish and renders my script useless). How can I immediately disable this new feature please, I am losing hella money.

problem solved. I computer engineered my way to where it was saved in the tribot folder and disabled it

Edited by the lavacape

Do premium script users get this feature without having Vip Extended?

The feature is for VIP-E only.

Or you'll have to send post your own mouse data.

Edited by Mat