Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

imagreengo

100$ donors should have name change perks!

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should 100$ Donors have name change perks?

• Yes atleast once
    • One time only
    • No shouldn't allow

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

when someone donates it should show their willing to stay dedicated to a community.

It shouldn't even matter in the first place if a user wants to change his name aslong as its not abused like once every 3 months or something like that....

on Tribot to change your name once... you have to donate 150$ and yeah... great once

while other forum pages require less for such a Drastic change.... they also allow it more often and everything aswell not only just once...

im just basically saying that if i were to donate to something new, especially if its 100$  i should atleast be able to have the option to change my name atleast once since it shouldn't even have a requirement imo anyway :/

also there are only a few people who even qualify for the "perk of a name change" and it would make no difference at all.

if changed it would grant the 100$ donations already with a chance to change their names... and would allow all new 100$ donations the ability to change their username Once... 

please vote :)

Edited by imagreengo
1 person likes this

Being able to change your name could cause issues or make tracking down players more tedious (even though each account probably has a numbered ID)

Id say, u should even be able to do this at a smaller donation. Most people don't think about there username when they register. Then maybe later on, they want to start a little bussines selling gold or bonds or whatever and theyr stuck with the username they registered with...

well i mean... i really really really want my name changed but since it is required :D

yeah

i dont see any point for you to pay 100 $, just to change your name.

you have 100 posts and 8 feedback, just create a new account when your vip runs out. not worth 100 $ lol. @imagreengo

Yeah but multiple people could have registered it before

bogla_man_toilet Bogla Nov 15 2014 05:59 PM

i dont see any point for you to pay 100 $, just to change your name.

you have 100 posts and 8 feedback, just create a new account when your vip runs out. not worth 100 $ lol. @imagreengo

i just want my name changed and would like to keep my feedback and if i already told them i wanted it chaged and i evade to change it they would get me introuble... for the rank im guessin and i would have to make this anyways :D

sorry for dbl post wanted to add quote to my edit post i had open :(

Edited by imagreengo

well i dont think this is worth 240m you know. 

@imagreengo

"It's no good being too easily swayed by people's opinions. You have to believe in yourself." -Donatella Versace
1 person likes this

Approved. (Will update the donator perk list at a later date)

2 people like this