Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Reaction Timing and Other Playing Data [Data Collection]

181 posts in this topic

For some reason when I deactivate the script I don't see the files being written to a "Reaction_Time" folder.

All I see are these folders:

bin

dependencies

random_videos

screenshots

settings

Am I doing something wrong? I am using the Tribot script to play runescape.

Are you sure you are running the script? Are you pressing the stop script button after you finish?

Are you sure you are running the script? Are you pressing the stop script button after you finish?

I think I got confused as to which script to stop. Is it the script you have posted here in the forums or the actual runescape script we use to play on?

I've been deactivating the script from the link you have posted but I haven't stopped the actual Client script. I'm assuming that's what I'm supposed to do, yes?

If that's true, do I just pause the script & then start playing like I normally would? I see that when I have the script paused it still gives me the option to "Resume the Script" as well as"Stop the Script". Is this where I Stop it?

I think I got confused as to which script to stop. Is it the script you have posted here in the forums or the actual runescape script we use to play on?

I've been deactivating the script from the link you have posted but I haven't stopped the actual Client script. I'm assuming that's what I'm supposed to do, yes?

If that's true, do I just pause the script & then start playing like I normally would? I see that when I have the script paused it still gives me the option to "Resume the Script" as well as"Stop the Script". Is this where I Stop it?

Edit: I figured it out. I had to reload the Tribot client & select the Reaction timing scrip from the tools foldert. I was unaware of that part. Thanks! Can't wait to help.

Got another one for you. its trained 1-10 att, 1-26 str, and 10-20 hp at edgeville man house

-everyone needs to get  moving with this.. imagine If every bot was essentially another human being playing. Get Going People make time!

1425252640986-clicked_interfaces.dat

1425252640986-clicked_minimap_points.dat

1425252640986-clicked_points.dat

1425252640986-drop_item_delay.dat

1425252640986-login_times.dat

1425252640986-logout_times.dat

1425252640986-minimap_point_steps.dat

1425252640986-reaction_times.dat

Edited by samm710

how has this increased the rate of ur accounts surviving does anyone have any feedback on it?

how has this increased the rate of ur accounts surviving does anyone have any feedback on it?

It has not been implemented yet, TRiLeZ needs more data before doing so, so please contribute if you have not already.

1 person likes this

is there anyway to disable the text that overlays everything? makes very hard to play

If you're referring to the statistics log that shows all of the script information, there should be a red "X" in the top left corner. Try clicking on that until the menu shrinks.

When I try to upload these files I get an error code. Error code 503. The files will not attach to my post. Any ideas?

P.S I've tried using both the Basic & advanced options. When I attach the files in Basic mode, nothing happens. When I use the advanced mode that's when I get the error code. Edited by Mute
triple post

How long can we expect until it is implemented? I plan on collecting my data soon.

I cannot do anything with the data until at least 30 more people participate. The project is still on-going. We just need people to help.

I'll also need you to do one of the supported activities.

since that post, it'd be around ~25-27 more, just guessing, we still need more users to participate.

Edited by erickho123

i cannot find where it stored my data. i searched in my user and looked everywhere cant find it. i even used search engine. need some help please

After completing the data, the client will output a message in the debug. The message gives you the location you need to go for the data.

Here is where you should look: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\reaction_times\"

@Dastardly

After completing the data, the client will output a message in the debug. The message gives you the location you need to go for the data.

Here is where you should look: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\reaction_times\"

@Dastardly

ik i got the message here but i cant find it. where on my disk do i find it cause i checked there

@Dastardly

ik i got the message here but i cant find it. where on my disk do i find it cause i checked there

He already told you where to look:

If you cannot find that, on tribot go to file > view local scripts folder, then go up two folders to the .tribot folder, and you will see the reaction_times folder there.

My third upload for data, this time I did 5 hours. Started at 1 wood cutting, got to 52 (125,175 Experience).

Progressed with axes and trees as I hit levels required.

Data V3.zip

i got some files but i be damned i cant paste them here for nothing. i got them in a rar file form but don't know how to do this. if someone wants to help a person whose never done this b4 pls help me contribute. they look like a little book.

Edited by Dastardly

Click "More Reply Options" and then 

"Attach Files" will be in the bottom left.

@Dastardly

Edited by J M C

When ever i try to upload/post the reaction times files on the Forums, I get this error for each of the files:

• 1425416497759-clicked_interfaces.dat

Upload Skipped (Error503)

• 1425416497759-clicked_minimap_points.dat

• 1425416497759-clicked_points.dat

Upload Skipped (Error IO)

• 1425416497759-drop_item_delay.dat

• 1425416497759-login_times.dat

• 1425416497759-logout_times.dat

Upload Skipped (Error IO)

• 1425416497759-minimap_point_steps.dat

• 1425416497759-reaction_times.dat

Same thing happens if I try to upload a zip file. Any ideas?

EDIT: I've also tried using both the advanced & basic upload options. Basic does nothing when I try to upload the files & Advanced is where I get the errors

Edited by elraywilson

wish I had the time to participate in this but it's a great project to better the human level of tribot, hopefully it's toggle-able in the api with a bot > user efficiency % or just a boolean :)

Is this going to be implemented soon?

More people are needed to contribute. You should do so, it doesn't appear that you have yet.