Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Reaction Timing and Other Playing Data [Data Collection]

181 posts in this topic

@TRiLeZ Is there going to be any update on if this project is still going on?  Files I've uploaded from almost a week ago haven't been touched.

I cannot do anything with the data until at least 30 more people participate. The project is still on-going. We just need people to help.

I'll also need you to do one of the supported activities.

Do I have to be skilling to use this or can I run it while doing quests? 

Just re-read the post. I'll get something to you by tomorrow.

Edited by lovetocamp

can i do like gwd , cause when i play thats all i really do. since its based in reaction. if not ill do somthing normal from scripts i use. ill start asap. id rather spend 3 hrs at gwd but anything that will help ill try.

Edited by Dastardly

Do I have to be skilling to use this or can I run it while doing quests? 

Just re-read the post. I'll get something to you by tomorrow.

Here's my data. I WCed in Varrock from 1-30. Did normal trees til 15 and oaks til 30. Moved to draynor. Banked the whole time. Then I killed cows with knives in fally.

1425096433752-clicked_minimap_points.dat

1425096433752-clicked_interfaces.dat

1425096433752-clicked_points.dat

1425096433752-drop_item_delay.dat

1425096433752-login_times.dat

1425096433752-logout_times.dat

1425096433752-minimap_point_steps.dat

1425096433752-reaction_times.dat

Edited by lovetocamp

little off topic, but something I've noticed is that the bot's have like perfect clicks. human's never have perfect clicks. you should implement some random misclicks into the scripts. 

On topic: 30 minutes into the 2 hours.

Not quite sure why the time was reduced from 3 to 2 hours, but...  I did it fairly easily.  Quite tired though, so I alt-tabbed a lot to stay awake (almost 2AM here.) For the first hour, I was mining rune essence at V.E.Bank.  After that, it was straight combat training on Lumbridge goblins.  

Hope this is helpful, and i've got spring break for the next week, so if i'm able to submit more information (can play 2 hours on my laptop instead of my desktop to avoid an identical sample) then let me know, and i'll be glad to.

Side question - for the mouse collection data, I have 4 files that are from the past version of the mouse data collector (file name "mouse_data" instead of "Xmouse_data", are these files still valid, or shall I re-do those too before I submit my 20 mouse files?

1425105805180-clicked_interfaces.dat

1425105805180-clicked_minimap_points.dat

1425105805180-clicked_points.dat

1425105805180-drop_item_delay.dat

1425105805180-login_times.dat

1425105805180-logout_times.dat

1425105805180-minimap_point_steps.dat

1425105805180-reaction_times.dat

Edited by lmfaoown
1 person likes this

ill collect the data by fishing. Will be posting later on today.

Edit: Cant find my appdata folder, it is not located there where the bot says?

Edit: Here is my data, 2 hours of fishing at Fishing Guild. Level 82 fishing Swordfish/Tuna.

1425131675859-clicked_interfaces.dat

1425131675859-clicked_minimap_points.dat

1425131675859-clicked_points.dat

1425131675859-drop_item_delay.dat

1425131675859-login_times.dat

1425131675859-logout_times.dat

1425131675859-minimap_point_steps.dat

1425131675859-reaction_times.dat

Edited by edi

ill collect the data by fishing. Will be posting later on today.

Edit: Cant find my appdata folder, it is not located there where the bot says?

Appdata is a hidden folder.  Go into your windows file explorer, and on the navigation bar (at the top) click, and type %appdata% then hit enter.

little off topic, but something I've noticed is that the bot's have like perfect clicks. human's never have perfect clicks. you should implement some random misclicks into the scripts. 

idk man i rarely missclick.

that shouldn't be true at all.. misclicks occur definitely

how do I save my files to a .dat file or a .zip file and upload it here from the client? I can't figure out at all 

how do I save my files to a .dat file or a .zip file and upload it here from the client? I can't figure out at all 

After completing the data, the client will output a message in the debug. The message gives you the location you need to go for the data.

Here is where you should look: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\reaction_times\"

@samm710

Edited by J M C

Is this going to fix the client's problem with the fatigue system? It seems a number of people notice their script slow down considerably after around 30 mintutes. On topic ill get on to playing legit for once.

Is this going to fix the client's problem with the fatigue system? It seems a number of people notice their script slow down considerably after around 30 mintutes. On topic ill get on to playing legit for once.

Yes. The bot's fatigue rate will be adjusted according to real data.

Yes. The bot's fatigue rate will be adjusted according to real data.

Does the client already have a fatigue system?

For some reason when I deactivate the script I don't see the files being written to a "Reaction_Time" folder.

All I see are these folders:

bin

dependencies

random_videos

screenshots

settings

Am I doing something wrong? I am using the Tribot script to play runescape.