Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Reaction Timing and Other Playing Data [Data Collection]

181 posts in this topic

i want to bot again. im am anxiously awaiting this update

So why don't you participate in this program? It won't come any faster without people doing it.

Should I do 3h of runecrafting nature runes?

• You can either do woodcutting, mining, fishing, combat, or cooking (via range only). Reaction times currently won't be collected for any other skills.

This project is TRiBot's most important project regarding fighting bans. The data collected from this will re-shape our current antiban, and will lead to a new generation in human-like scripts. The data collected has the potential to cut bans to a small fraction of what they are now. Please contribute to this project.

How long do you think till we can expect something to come out?

He needs around 30 different people more to complete this project

Hey, I'm willing to help out, been tribot user for long while now left when bans got bad, happy to help out to fight those bans and get botting again :)

This project is TRiBot's most important project regarding fighting bans. The data collected from this will re-shape our current antiban, and will lead to a new generation in human-like scripts. The data collected has the potential to cut bans to a small fraction of what they are now. Please contribute to this project.

U have any proof that this project ll cut bans? Just asking..

Edited by Goddness

U have any proof that this project ll cut bans? Just asking..

Yes, what he has is this bloody magnificent client and all the past work he has done, along with the fact that any person with a brain can work out that making a bot more human like will reduce ban rates.

2 people like this

Doesn't look like many are participating, I guess I will play 3 hrs of RS today. I don't even know what I am gonna do for 3 hours. Chopping trees?

Doesn't look like many are participating, I guess I will play 3 hrs of RS today. I don't even know what I am gonna do for 3 hours. Chopping trees?

Thanks for participating. Chopping trees will work.

@TRiLeZ It would be really good if somehow users who don't have VIP could also take part. I just did an hour and it was stopped due to my free usage being used up so I only have an hour of data.

@TRiLeZ It would be really good if somehow users who don't have VIP could also take part. I just did an hour and it was stopped due to my free usage being used up so I only have an hour of data.

I made it premium, but everyone owns a copy. So now you can run it without a time limit.

Done... Aaaaaaaand, done.

For the first hour and a half, or so, I was woodcutting and firemaking (fresh account).  After that, I proceeded to fish shrimps at draynor and alt-tab a lot.

Edit - I just noticed Firemaking wasn't on the list (oops), if these 3 hours are null please let me know and i'll gladly re-do it.

1424498562947-clicked_interfaces.dat

1424498562947-clicked_minimap_points.dat

1424498562947-clicked_points.dat

1424498562947-drop_item_delay.dat

1424498562947-login_times.dat

1424498562947-logout_times.dat

1424498562947-minimap_point_steps.dat

1424498562947-reaction_times.dat

Edited by lmfaoown

whats our progress seems like its going slow since people don't want to participate, whats the percentage we at out of a 100%