Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Reaction Timing and Other Playing Data [Data Collection]

181 posts in this topic

Hello community,

I am extending the previous Reaction Timing Data Collection Project to record much more data than before. This new project will collect data on reaction times, more reaction time factors, how the player interacts with interfaces/items, and much more!

The aim of this project is to study how real players interact with the game. With this knowledge, we will build upon TRiBot to reflect human-like gameplay based on real human data. If scripts successfully implement new playing mechanisms based on the data collected, I suspect that there will be a drastic positive effect on the ban rate.

This is where you come in. I need many users to take part in this data collection program. The details are listed below. If you care about bans and would like to avoid them, then please partake in this program.

This project is TRiBot's most important project regarding fighting bans. The data collected from this will re-shape our current antiban, and will lead to a new generation in human-like scripts. The data collected has the potential to cut bans to a small fraction of what they are now. Please contribute to this project.

Do You Qualify?

• You can either do woodcutting, mining, fishing, combat, or cooking (via range only). Reaction times currently won't be collected for any other skills.
  • You must play for at least 2 hours straight. If you can play for longer than that, please do so.

How Do You Participate?

1. Activate and run this script.
  2. Play RuneScape like you would normally.
    • Make sure to only do one of the activities listed above.
    • Feel free to tab out / watch youtube / watch netflix / text your friends / take bathroom breaks if you want. Your aim should be to play normally.
    • Try and play for at least 2 hours straight. Don't split those 2 hours into 30 minute sessions here and there because I'm not able to study human fatigue if you do that.
  3. After those 2 hours of playing (or more) are up, stop the script.
  4. Once the script has stopped, TRiBot will print something like " Wrote data files to "C:\Users\TRiLeZ\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\reaction_times\1422335835540"." This is the directory which TRiBot dumped all of the data.
  5. Upload the data (all 8 files) to a forums post in this thread. Include a comment about what activity you were doing while collecting the data, and the respective skill levels.

Note:

1. This is not a race. Do not aim for having the lowest reaction time possible. Please relax and play as you normally do in order to ensure reliable data.
17 people like this

Would it be a problem if you say accidently log out somewhere in those 3 hours (because people might dc while doing and/or don't pay attention long enough).

Would it be a problem if you say accidently log out somewhere in those 3 hours (because people might dc while doing and/or don't pay attention long enough).

I'm pretty sure a dc or logout wouldn't stop the script, you stop the script yourself

Edited by swagg

Well playing 3 hours legit will kill me, can i afk nmz :P?

You can either do woodcutting, mining, fishing, combat, or cooking (via range only). Reaction times currently won't be collected for any other skills.

Well playing 3 hours legit will kill me, can i afk nmz :P?

Nope. Check the list of allowed activities.

That's totally fine.

What about if i run the script at pest control, where i like to cut trees (on the list),then i use the logs to craft barriers.

Is this ok for the script or no? lmk asap

also what about more than 3 hours? bad idea?

what if i did like a 6hr session? do it all in on file? or just treat it as two 3 hr data collections?

Edited by luberda

Will this affect me positively if the script i'm going to be botting is combat, yet this reaction timing thing i'm using is while woodcutting?

Will our files be intergrated to our clients like the human mouse?

I'd hope so, and I would also think so. I'm doing this right now - hour n a half in so far.

There we go.. 3 hours right on. maybe 1 minute or so over 3 hours. let me know whether or not this thing is - as he said - integrated into my client, or what the deal is. thanks

I was chopping willows at draynor. Took the dog out once, went downstairs once. was setting other bots up as well during this time, and watching a stream.

got me from 36-51 or so woodcutting

1422389288153-clicked_interfaces.dat

1422389288153-clicked_minimap_points.dat

1422389288153-clicked_points.dat

1422389288153-drop_item_delay.dat

1422389288153-login_times.dat

1422389288153-logout_times.dat

1422389288153-minimap_point_steps.dat

1422389288153-reaction_times.dat

Edited by madmatt9797

What about if i run the script at pest control, where i like to cut trees (on the list),then i use the logs to craft barriers.

Is this ok for the script or no? lmk asap

also what about more than 3 hours? bad idea?

what if i did like a 6hr session? do it all in on file? or just treat it as two 3 hr data collections?

It'd be better if you stick to one specific activity.

Will this affect me positively if the script i'm going to be botting is combat, yet this reaction timing thing i'm using is while woodcutting?

Yes, it will affect you positively.

Will our files be intergrated to our clients like the human mouse?

Yes, but not in the same way.

It'd be better if you stick to one specific activity.

Yes, it will affect you positively.

Yes, but not in the same way.

Oh sorry I forgot to mention which activity I was doing - I was chopping willows at draynor. Took the dog out once, went downstairs once. was setting other bots up as well during this time, and watching a stream.

Edited by madmatt9797

Oh sorry I forgot to mention which activity I was doing - I was chopping willows at draynor. Took the dog out once, went downstairs once. was setting other bots up as well during this time, and watching a stream.

Haha perfect! Imagine trying to replicate that via code. :) 

3 people like this

some one help please. im new to this and i have no idea how to upload the 8 files i have from doing this?

1 person likes this

some one help please. im new to this and i have no idea how to upload the 8 files i have from doing this?

Click "More Reply Options" and then 

80c7979627ddcadab046fa43d65480c6.png

"Attach Files" will be in the bottom left.

10e440b4cdcedc8ba213585acc831376.png

--------

I fished for 3 hours and 10 minutes. I only fished Shrimp and Anchovies since I didn't see any "ReactionEvent" when trying to fly fish. Started with 1 Fishing, got to 32. (17, 380xp) 

Also: I dropped all my Shrimp/Anchovies.

1422404827105.zip

Edited by J M C
1 person likes this

This made me realize how bad I hate to train legit... Damn man, it's really bad.

Collected data for a bit more than 3 hours (+15min ish)

Did melee combat in lumbridge on chickens, spiders, goblins and cows.

Started with level 1 attack, strength and defence aswell as 10 HP. Ended with 21 attack, strength and defence aswell as 22 HP.

Please PM me and let me know once it's intergrated into my profile :)

1422464640211.zip

Edited by swagg

Is it possible to set the client redraw delay to 0? It's extremely difficult playing legit with TriBot because of this.