Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 4.00_0 Release Candidate Instructions

8 posts in this topic

Using 770mb ram when running quite a light script that is mainly sleeping :P But using less CPU I believe as I was running quite a lot things; skype/notepads/msn windows/few firefox browsers/playing music and just using 12% CPU so that is nice I guess lol.

Posted Image

I don't think my settings are optimized either.

http://puu.sh/1cN29

Using 770mb ram when running quite a light script that is mainly sleeping :P But using less CPU I believe as I was running quite a lot things; skype/notepads/msn windows/few firefox browsers/playing music and just using 12% CPU so that is nice I guess lol.

Posted Image

I don't think my settings are optimized either.

http://puu.sh/1cN29

It's good to see that 4.00_0 is working for you. :) ~700mb is standard for one client running... about half of that is the TPS map. I'm gonna try and load the TPS map natively because Java's garbage collection sucks and it doesn't clear the 300mb or so of memory that's not being used.

The CPU usage is what has been brought down this release.

I'm Running with Paintable at (10) I get about 20-30% usage on one script in CPU, which it use to be 40+ my ram is about 679K, So very good :)

Mat