• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
xCode

[ABC2/ABCL10] xPrayer Pro [Ectofuntus] [Gilded Altar] [Much more]

Array

Script is very unstable, Stood out of Yanille portal for a solid 5 hours trying to enter random a houses that were not even close to the host lol.

I am not aware of this issue and I am currently not at home. Sorry for the inconvenience. Expect an update in about 2 days.

@xCode Hello mate, thinking about buying a lifetime Auth for 18$, but I noticed you said there was a trail offer for this script. It appears to no longer be there, can you please add it again mate so I can test? If the scripts works wonderfully I'm fully prepared to buy the script A.S.A.P (:

1 hour trial is added :)

Script gets into hosts house then reclicks teleport to house tab/spell. (Very bot like)

Also it uses the bone on the altar and for some reason uses another bone as the bones run out you're left with the use dragon bone option on the wall glory and it idles there for hours.

Please fix this before I start pulling my hair out.

Edited by Express

Script gets into hosts house then reclicks teleport to house tab/spell. (Very bot like)

Also it uses the bone on the altar and for some reason uses another bone as the bones run out you're left with the use dragon bone option on the wall glory and it idles there for hours.

Thanks for pointing this out. It's probably due to RS latest update. I'm currently not physically able to fix the bug. Expect an update tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!

@xCode This script is simply amazing it does everything I want it to, but I only have one complaint about it. When I enter someones house everytime it clicks behind the alter, so my character ends up running behind the alter then the front of it every single time I enter the home. Can you fix? If so I'm purchasing (:

@xCode This script is simply amazing it does everything I want it to, but I only have one complaint about it. When I enter someones house everytime it clicks behind the alter, so my character ends up running behind the alter then the front of it every single time I enter the home. Can you fix? If so I'm purchasing (:

Yes, I'll take a look at this also :)

Issue is fixed :)

Was going to buy until I used the trial and it use all my yanille tabs for 1 run lol

Yanille Tabs

I ran the script and did not fail to use a teleport tab once. I made some small changes and I will reupload as soon as the repository is working again. I hope it works for you after the update. At my Skype if it doesn't.

I believe its going something to do with the position of the altar/screen angle as I was in a host house it was working fine, changed host and It started porting again.

Yeah true. It had something to do with the loading part. Should be fixed now.

Edit: I have to wait until repository is working again.. I'm 99% sure it's fixed for all house cases now.

Edited by xCode

After the input host left, the script started to search for a new one but mistyped the name. Say the host name in this case was 'Zezima', the script typed 'Zezima i'.

It gets the host name based on what people tell you. So that could explain the misstype. If this isn't the case, tell me exactly what the person said. Like: "Zezima is the host".

just bought the script been running it for a little while and the same issue occurred twice already.

I'm using my own altar and lighting my incense. I'm walking method.

It'll walk into the house, mis click the west incense, click on the east incense and light it twice, causing it to run out of marrentill. then it will go back to the west incense and sit there cause its out of marrentills in inventory... happened twice already, around 100 bones buried

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Artificial
      Artificial's Gilded Altar
      Activate Link: https://tribot.org/repository/user_functions/activateScript/2954/
      Features
      Automatically find's hosts with an altar to use. Uses Phials to convert notes to bones Offers bones on Gilded Altar in Rimmington to train pray Implements ABC2 antiban methods Implements additional custom antiban methods GUI interface to setup bot How To Use
      Start the bot with noted bones, and cash in inventory in Rimmington. The bot will use Phials to convert your noted bones The bot will automatically find the current hosts, and start offering the bones at one of the working ones. The bot will run until you are out of noted bones. Questions
      You can notify me of any bugs or questions on this thread or email me: [email protected]
    • By xCode
      Proggies

GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]

Update log

Bug Report format

• By xCode
      XPeriments
      by xCode

I needed to train some combat levels for one of my accounts, so I decided to make this and share it with you guys

Features
      Kills experiments ABCL10 All food supported Walks to the experiments (no ectofuntus tele supported) Uses Varrock teletabs to tele to bank when out of food. Supports 2 different areas. Will move to the other area if one is too crowded. Uses special attacks (when possible) Requirements

Uses Varrock teletabs You need to have acces to the experiments  

Screenshots & Proggies

Download

Changelog

If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know. I'll try to fix it asap
    • By xCode
      xCode's Chicken Killer

How to start
      Start the script near or at the chickens (preferably) Say Yes/No to the bones and feather pop up boxes. Start your own KFC! Features
      Very nice for starting F2P accounts Kills chickens at south of Falador Picks up feathers Picks up and burries bones Runs back if it gets lost or stuck Sexy paint Download
      Source Download: https://bitbucket.org/xcodetribot/xcodechickens
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/731

~~ Feedback ~~
      Please guys!
      This is my first TRiBot script and I really like to do a lot more.
      But for that I need your help!
      Please give me any kind of feedback: positive, negative doesn't matter.
      As long as you say why and how I can improve (if possible).
      Thanks & Enjoy!
    • By Bradsta
      Like this script?  Like this post!

Last update: 03/11/2014
      Version: 1.001

Purchase via the repository by clicking here!

Features Multiple bone type support ​Bones Big bones Babydragon bones Dragon bonesCan add more bones if asked easily! ​Personal altar support To Bank Options: - Note: Portal & Glory must be visible in the minimap from either the altar room, or the centre room of the house containing your entrance portal,Ring of Dueling Falador portal Mounted glory To House Options:House tabs Teleport to house spell RequirementsHouse tabs in inventory if using those to house Runes in inventory if using those to house (you can use a staff to substitute a rune type) Tinderbox in inventory for lighting burners Marrentill in bank to light burners Start in house or at appropriate bank locations for to bank option Bones Other Player altar support To Bank/House Options: - Note:You can find a house in the POH section of the minigames clan chat!Walking via yanille only. RequirementsStart in players house, or in yanille Bones  

Setup​Fill out User Interface Select bone type & optionally set amount of bones in bank to calculate when to shutdown​ Personal Altar - Use this tab if you're using your own altar in your house ​ ​Choose options for getting to house Choose option for banking Other Player Altar - Use this if you're using another players altar in their house [Yanille only]​  

Progress Reports ​99 Achieved by chad0ck : Options: To House -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted Glory || Altar -> Personal​ ​Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted glory || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Dueling ring || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Walking || To bank -> Walking || Altar -> Other players​  

Update log v1.001 - 03/11/2014 (-) Auto-detection for mounted glory camera settings (thanks erick:) (-) Will deselect if you have anything selected when trying to light burners or use the mounted glory.v1.000 - 03/09/2014 (-) Initial release
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies