Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xCode

[ABC2/ABCL10] xPrayer Pro [Ectofuntus] [Gilded Altar] [Much more]

@xCode

There's a critical bug with looking for host. Even when it's DISABLED, and my current host is still online, script starts entering different host names into house interface after a while. Often happens 20-30min after script start, and almost always this fails because bot is unable to find new hosts.

If "looking for host" option is disabled, script should never look for any other hosts, except my pre-typed one. Needs a fix.

Description of the bug: Bot stops working saying "It's been more than 5 minutes since we found an altar. Stopping script for our own safety.". I am using my own altar because using other player houses is very buggy as well. when I log back in I find my character outside my house with only bones, house tabs, tinderbox and two empty inventory slots. (I assume it lights the burners and then bugs out)
How often does it occur: Every few hours
Status of the script during the bug: Attempt to bury bones
Bot/Client debug: It's been more than 5 minutes since we found an altar. Stopping script for our own safety. and NumberFormatException: For input string: "Incense burner"
What is the version of the script: 2.41

On 2/14/2019 at 12:04 AM, contemporary said:

@xCode

There's a critical bug with looking for host. Even when it's DISABLED, and my current host is still online, script starts entering different host names into house interface after a while. Often happens 20-30min after script start, and almost always this fails because bot is unable to find new hosts.

If "looking for host" option is disabled, script should never look for any other hosts, except my pre-typed one. Needs a fix.

Tried the script again today, and the above bug is still happening every few minutes. "Search for available hosts" is disabled, yet script starts looking for new host anyway, and fails every time, resulting in stop due to 5min inactivity.

I see the script is not being upkept with several critical script-stopping bugs present since it's last update on October last year - has this premium script been abandoned? @xCode@Fluffee@Todd

3 hours ago, contemporary said:

Tried the script again today, and the above bug is still happening every few minutes. "Search for available hosts" is disabled, yet script starts looking for new host anyway, and fails every time, resulting in stop due to 5min inactivity.

I see the script is not being upkept with several critical script-stopping bugs present since it's last update on October last year - has this premium script been abandoned? @xCode@Fluffee@Todd

The script certainly has not been abandoned. However, I am currently not able to lool into the issue you are mentioning, because I'm currently on vacation until the 20th of June. 

I'm sorry for the inconveniences and am happy to refund your purchase if you would like, as temporary solution.

16 hours ago, xCode said:

The script certainly has not been abandoned. However, I am currently not able to lool into the issue you are mentioning, because I'm currently on vacation until the 20th of June. 

I'm sorry for the inconveniences and am happy to refund your purchase if you would like, as temporary solution.

I'm happy to hear it hasn't been abandoned, but until this issue is fixed, script is unusable without constant monitoring. It gets stuck every few minutes now, especially with higher ping and paint delay. This issue is also not recent and has been around since at least 14th of February, I hope you understand why it seems this script is no longer maintained.

A couple other critical issues:

- When unnoting bones at Phials, sometimes it will misclick on the ladder and get stuck upstairs. Needs a safeguard to walk back down.

- On certain camera angles script can't "see" the altar in some house layouts, and does not attempt to move closer, getting permanently stuck. Moving closer would work, adjusting the camera also sometimes helps, but not always.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:02 AM, xCode said:

Script hasn't been updated, and the issues mentioned above are still happening. In it's current state, it's unusable without constant manual supervision.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Artificial
      Artificial's Gilded Altar
      Activate Link: https://tribot.org/repository/user_functions/activateScript/2954/
      Features
      Automatically find's hosts with an altar to use. Uses Phials to convert notes to bones Offers bones on Gilded Altar in Rimmington to train pray Implements ABC2 antiban methods Implements additional custom antiban methods GUI interface to setup bot How To Use
      Start the bot with noted bones, and cash in inventory in Rimmington. The bot will use Phials to convert your noted bones The bot will automatically find the current hosts, and start offering the bones at one of the working ones. The bot will run until you are out of noted bones. Questions
      You can notify me of any bugs or questions on this thread or email me: artif[email protected]
    • By xCode
      Proggies

GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]

Update log

Bug Report format

• By xCode
      XPeriments
      by xCode

I needed to train some combat levels for one of my accounts, so I decided to make this and share it with you guys

Features
      Kills experiments ABCL10 All food supported Walks to the experiments (no ectofuntus tele supported) Uses Varrock teletabs to tele to bank when out of food. Supports 2 different areas. Will move to the other area if one is too crowded. Uses special attacks (when possible) Requirements

Uses Varrock teletabs You need to have acces to the experiments  

Screenshots & Proggies

Download

Changelog

If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know. I'll try to fix it asap
    • By xCode
      xCode's Chicken Killer

How to start
      Start the script near or at the chickens (preferably) Say Yes/No to the bones and feather pop up boxes. Start your own KFC! Features
      Very nice for starting F2P accounts Kills chickens at south of Falador Picks up feathers Picks up and burries bones Runs back if it gets lost or stuck Sexy paint Download
      Source Download: https://bitbucket.org/xcodetribot/xcodechickens
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/731

~~ Feedback ~~
      Please guys!
      This is my first TRiBot script and I really like to do a lot more.
      But for that I need your help!
      Please give me any kind of feedback: positive, negative doesn't matter.
      As long as you say why and how I can improve (if possible).
      Thanks & Enjoy!
    • By Bradsta
      Like this script?  Like this post!

Last update: 03/11/2014
      Version: 1.001

Purchase via the repository by clicking here!

Features Multiple bone type support ​Bones Big bones Babydragon bones Dragon bonesCan add more bones if asked easily! ​Personal altar support To Bank Options: - Note: Portal & Glory must be visible in the minimap from either the altar room, or the centre room of the house containing your entrance portal, Ring of Dueling Falador portal Mounted glory To House Options: House tabs Teleport to house spell Requirements House tabs in inventory if using those to house Runes in inventory if using those to house (you can use a staff to substitute a rune type) Tinderbox in inventory for lighting burners Marrentill in bank to light burners Start in house or at appropriate bank locations for to bank option Bones Other Player altar support To Bank/House Options: - Note:You can find a house in the POH section of the minigames clan chat!Walking via yanille only. Requirements Start in players house, or in yanille Bones  

Setup​Fill out User Interface Select bone type & optionally set amount of bones in bank to calculate when to shutdown​ Personal Altar - Use this tab if you're using your own altar in your house ​ ​Choose options for getting to house Choose option for banking Other Player Altar - Use this if you're using another players altar in their house [Yanille only]​  

Progress Reports ​99 Achieved by chad0ck : Options: To House -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted Glory || Altar -> Personal ​ ​Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted glory || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Dueling ring || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Walking || To bank -> Walking || Altar -> Other players​  

Update log v1.001 - 03/11/2014 (-) Auto-detection for mounted glory camera settings (thanks erick:) (-) Will deselect if you have anything selected when trying to light burners or use the mounted glory.v1.000 - 03/09/2014 (-) Initial release
  • Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 150 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies