• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xCode

[ABC2/ABCL10] xPrayer Pro [Ectofuntus] [Gilded Altar] [Much more]

21 hours ago, cashcashcashmoney said:

This doesn't just bury bones does it?
It says on the first page that it can just bury them for the A.I.O experience

Though I can't see that option anywhere..

I am sorry, no this is not supported. I haven't updated the image shown on the front page in a while. Thanks for pointing it out tho, I will remove it.

If this functionality is the reason you bought the script, I'll refund your purchase.

53 minutes ago, Led Zeppelin said:

great script @xCode only one thing, do you think you could add the option to attempt to click on the mounted glory and the edgeville bank booth directly? (without it always using the minimap) i understand this is probably because not everyone has the same house layout but i have mine set so i can just click the next thing without having to walk there so it would be cool if you could make the script do that too.

Yes, that would be possible. I will put it on the list for a next release.

15 minutes ago, Led Zeppelin said:

Major bug when using own house

Description of the bug: it would stand at the gates of the house and keep using teleport tablets over and over and never move on
How often does it occur: idk, it happened about 20 minutes into running the script
Status of the script during the bug: "attempting to walk to house"
Bot/Client debug:
What is the version of the script: current

This is usually due to the client not being able to find an altar. If it keeps happening, restart the client. Also, removing your hooks.dat in your %appdata%/roaming/.tribot folder will probably solve your issue, in case that keeps happening.

Ok so on a slightly similar note I found that in fixed mode it doesn’t repeatedly use teleport tabs anymore but it ALWAYS uses 2, it will teleport to the house, get to the house then use another teleport tablet then continue...

Edit: switched over to runelite and cleared hooks.dat and it seems like it’s not double teleporting now, turns out a lot of the issues are from latency. 

Edited by Led Zeppelin

@xCode Has some isuses when selecting host.  Eventhough i have typed the correct host name +Disabled search for available host. It tries to enter some random clanchat's name that is spamming near Rimmington portal. They are spamming    "Yoda cc" 

Seems like the script is overriding, when someone types "X"

Edited by SparkySin

Yeah, I'd like to see this updated. I ran it for like 10 min and it has a bunch of things that could use some work. 

- Takes long to do things (using another bone after level up, clicking the glory to tele, after teleing stands for a hot minute before banking)

- it also takes kinda long to initially use the bone on altar after entering house(maybe have to run to altar first then use bone.
- also takes long to kinda start, after starting it takes like a minute for it to do anything.

- keeps typing the name every time instead of just clicking the last name button. (also takes a few seconds to start typing name upon opening interface.)

- it also right clicks the portal every time.

I think I covered most of it. Probably just needs a refresh since it hasn't been updated in a while.

trialed this script, its good but has a few minor issue, when entering a friends house it will manually type the name each time even when there is the option to click on the last host, also when exchanging bones with philas it will sometimes use the bones on him, the chat dialog will come up then it will right click and use the bones on him again, sometimes it wont even exchange any bones before trying to reenter the portal.

Edited by willin

On 1/26/2019 at 3:07 AM, BryanCullen said:

i see sometimes it types in the wrong host name and gets stuck.

5 hours ago, BryanCullen said:

Script isnt working

What does it do or does the paint say when it is 'stuck'? I need a bit more info in order to trace the reason of its behaviour.

Search for host gets the names wrong almost every time, if the host spams like [tribot] bot will type tribot is h

Also I have attached with abc2 wait times, any way to reduce these? They are extremely long

image.png.d3876a1486723d30583fb81d8720ff6d.png

13619 ms to click on the exit portal is way too long

Apart from that, running the script with no delays works fine

Edited by Georgeooo

10 hours ago, Georgeooo said:

Search for host gets the names wrong almost every time, if the host spams like [tribot] bot will type tribot is h

Also I have attached with abc2 wait times, any way to reduce these? They are extremely long

image.png.d3876a1486723d30583fb81d8720ff6d.png

13619 ms to click on the exit portal is way too long

Apart from that, running the script with no delays works fine

The functionality to retrieve hosts is highly experimental, since it will only work if people say the host phrases in a certain form. So it is recommended not to use this feature.

The ABC2 delays are sometimes very long to imitate a user doing something else. These delays are calculated by the TRiBot API and I am obligated to offer this feature. Turning the delays of will use delays that are pseudo-random between certain intervals.

I've got a few issues with this script. I'm yet to be able to run it for 300+ bones without it erroring out. I'm telling it not to try find a host, and putting a host name in, but if the host I tell it to use banks for 5 seconds the bot automatically starts typing in completely random words into the host name screen. Can it not just wait 5-10s and try again with the host I'm telling it to use? I get that I need to watch to see if that host goes offline, but I'd prefer that over having to start the bot back up every time the host banks...

I'm not even sure why it keeps typing random things in the host name screen because I've told it not to try and find a host lol

Example:

Bot types in: dumb host (he isnt home)

Bot types in: buyingd bone

Bot types in: need vtele

If I stop and start the script with the same settings though the guy will be home and it'll carry on like usual. Can you make a failsafe where the bot will just wait for a little bit before trying to join the same host again please?

https://gyazo.com/a2d0b4bdbfc8ef24628c78337ff01281

My settings

Edited by wtbzulrah

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Artificial
      Artificial's Gilded Altar
      Activate Link: https://tribot.org/repository/user_functions/activateScript/2954/
      Features
      Automatically find's hosts with an altar to use. Uses Phials to convert notes to bones Offers bones on Gilded Altar in Rimmington to train pray Implements ABC2 antiban methods Implements additional custom antiban methods GUI interface to setup bot How To Use
      Start the bot with noted bones, and cash in inventory in Rimmington. The bot will use Phials to convert your noted bones The bot will automatically find the current hosts, and start offering the bones at one of the working ones. The bot will run until you are out of noted bones. Questions
      You can notify me of any bugs or questions on this thread or email me: [email protected]
    • By xCode
      Proggies

GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]

Update log

Bug Report format

• By xCode
      XPeriments
      by xCode

I needed to train some combat levels for one of my accounts, so I decided to make this and share it with you guys

Features
      Kills experiments ABCL10 All food supported Walks to the experiments (no ectofuntus tele supported) Uses Varrock teletabs to tele to bank when out of food. Supports 2 different areas. Will move to the other area if one is too crowded. Uses special attacks (when possible) Requirements

Uses Varrock teletabs You need to have acces to the experiments  

Screenshots & Proggies

Download

Changelog

If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know. I'll try to fix it asap
    • By xCode
      xCode's Chicken Killer

How to start
      Start the script near or at the chickens (preferably) Say Yes/No to the bones and feather pop up boxes. Start your own KFC! Features
      Very nice for starting F2P accounts Kills chickens at south of Falador Picks up feathers Picks up and burries bones Runs back if it gets lost or stuck Sexy paint Download
      Source Download: https://bitbucket.org/xcodetribot/xcodechickens
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/731

~~ Feedback ~~
      Please guys!
      This is my first TRiBot script and I really like to do a lot more.
      But for that I need your help!
      Please give me any kind of feedback: positive, negative doesn't matter.
      As long as you say why and how I can improve (if possible).
      Thanks & Enjoy!
    • By Bradsta
      Like this script?  Like this post!

Last update: 03/11/2014
      Version: 1.001

Purchase via the repository by clicking here!

Features Multiple bone type support ​Bones Big bones Babydragon bones Dragon bonesCan add more bones if asked easily! ​Personal altar support To Bank Options: - Note: Portal & Glory must be visible in the minimap from either the altar room, or the centre room of the house containing your entrance portal, Ring of Dueling Falador portal Mounted glory To House Options: House tabs Teleport to house spell Requirements House tabs in inventory if using those to house Runes in inventory if using those to house (you can use a staff to substitute a rune type) Tinderbox in inventory for lighting burners Marrentill in bank to light burners Start in house or at appropriate bank locations for to bank option Bones Other Player altar support To Bank/House Options: - Note:You can find a house in the POH section of the minigames clan chat!Walking via yanille only. Requirements Start in players house, or in yanille Bones  

Setup​Fill out User Interface Select bone type & optionally set amount of bones in bank to calculate when to shutdown​ Personal Altar - Use this tab if you're using your own altar in your house ​ ​Choose options for getting to house Choose option for banking Other Player Altar - Use this if you're using another players altar in their house [Yanille only]​  

Progress Reports ​99 Achieved by chad0ck : Options: To House -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted Glory || Altar -> Personal ​ ​Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted glory || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Dueling ring || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Walking || To bank -> Walking || Altar -> Other players​  

Update log v1.001 - 03/11/2014 (-) Auto-detection for mounted glory camera settings (thanks erick:) (-) Will deselect if you have anything selected when trying to light burners or use the mounted glory.v1.000 - 03/09/2014 (-) Initial release
  • Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 151 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies