xCode

[ABC2/ABCL10] xPrayer Pro [Ectofuntus] [Gilded Altar] [Much more]

Looks good, only suggestion would be for the auto host detection, to have it look for a new host after trying the current guess a certain number of times (2-3) as someone once said "anything" which wasn't a host, the bot picked this up as the host, and kept trying that until i stopped it and manually entered a correct host. Thanks!

*edit* Also for some antiban variation, perhaps have it occasionally not click the 'X' to close the bank. As players will often just click on the minimap without clicking the X. The variation would be important imo.

*edit2* Just saw it check pray xp :)

Also I noticed that the TTNL timer doesn't apepar to be working, mines been at 00:00:03 for a while xD

Glad you released this bot, can't wait to see what else it becomes.

BTW script is running excellently other than those two suggestions:

9Ab7O8H.png

Looks good, only suggestion would be for the auto host detection, to have it look for a new host after trying the current guess a certain number of times (2-3) as someone once said "anything" which wasn't a host, the bot picked this up as the host, and kept trying that until i stopped it and manually entered a correct host. Thanks!

*edit* Also for some antiban variation, perhaps have it occasionally not click the 'X' to close the bank. As players will often just click on the minimap without clicking the X. The variation would be important imo.

*edit2* Just saw it check pray xp :)

Also I noticed that the TTNL timer doesn't apepar to be working, mines been at 00:00:03 for a while xD

Glad you released this bot, can't wait to see what else it becomes.

BTW script is running excellently other than those two suggestions:

9Ab7O8H.png

Ah I see. Well it's a logic action to click the minimap if it's walking from the bank to a place, but it often (depends on your setting) will teleport, which makes clicking the X to close the bank more logical.

I am about to purchase the script. Is it currently stable and running FOR MY OWN GILDED ALTER?

After reading up a little bit , has the issues with the burners been fixed?

Burn both marble burners? With grabbing tinders and merrin?

Yes I fixed it when the user told me about it. I didn't receive any reports thusfar of it not working, so I'm sure it's working :)

You can try the trial if you want also. :)

Theres a bug, after awhile (sometimes 2hrs, sometimes 30min) it stands at the portal and doesnt move and the screen is all the way turned (like if u press bottom arrowkey and keep it there) and it doesnt do anything.. why isn't there a failsafe or something? so when it stands still for 2long it changes the screen or something?

Yes I fixed it when the user told me about it. I didn't receive any reports thusfar of it not working, so I'm sure it's working :)

You can try the trial if you want also. :)

Decided to purchase after babysitting for the hour of free trial. 

Standing sort of stuck inbetween the burners and alter. It says on the status: walking to alter.

This happens after it has lit the burners and then gets stuck somehow. Ive only caught it while it was stuck, so im not sure whats causing this. But it stands there long enough to where the burners burn out. I havent let it figure itself out- I have been manually going back to the bank and grabbing the supplies.

Whatever is causing this or is happening (maybe antiban sleeping?), The first 15 minutes it was saying I was averaging a low 200k per hour.

Ater the 20 minute mark, I was standing in the low 170k ph. Must be when I was manually going back to the bank to grab the supplies.

Camera movement got stuck on the bottom. Not a big problem, but it sort of wastes time as it tries to use the minimap to get to the alter.

I find it running behind the glory, and into the other room before it has figured itself out of where the glory is (specially when the camera is at a awkward angle and cant see it. Maybe have the camera angle adjust to where it is best to see and use the burners/alter and easier to see the glory?

Found myself using the house teleport a couple of times even though it is standing inside the house by the portal, great magic xp for the time being, but it is wasted alot of time on the prayer. Status on this was: walking to alter

Edit: "Walking to alter". I just saw it happen. It burns the second burner (Im guessing as I saw no merrins in my inventory left), and then it gets stuck. Is there a failsafe to if there is no merrintills, it will go teleport back to edge and grab some and wait out of the burners to burn out before burning new ones? It has run smooth for about 15-20 minutes before it gets stuck.

I have even manually used the house tele in hope that it will detect there are no merrintills, but it just had the status that it is walking to alter, and gets stuck right by the burner and/or alter.

Am not going to run overnight until I have seen it run for more than an hour smoothly.

Edited by KrazL

Sometime's I get stuck in between my altar and my burner and it doesnt click the burner to light it after it has one lit.

Also, it sometimes clicks too fast to light a burner and ends up relighting the same burner with two herbs and then it just sits by my altar wondering why it has no herbs and only one lit burner

Haven't even ran for an hour and these problems occured twice each for a total of 4 script restarts

Hey xCode the bug is that if i do a different altar it will go to my altar so i had to remove my altar im sure its a easy bug to fix just wanted to let u know

I can't really understand what you are trying to say. Does it goes to the gilded altar of your house instead of someone elses?

I can't really understand what you are trying to say. Does it goes to the gilded altar of your house instead of someone elses?

It will go to my house even though I chose house teleport and go to a different persons house, i had to remove my altar because it would keep going to my house to use the bones on

Lovely thanks, let me know :)

The script has been updated and should be working fine now.

Things I've updated and added:

• Failsafe. If it fails to find a host within 5 mins, the script will stop.
  • Fixed bug where you'd use your own alter when you selected someone else's.
  • Fixed entering bug which was caused by a interface ID update.

Still not working it seems, after entering house portal it just run on the outskirt of the map in other peoples houses.

Doesn't seem to run back to bank either

I just had a few successful runs. Add my skype I want to personaly adsist you: xcode.tribot

Couple of things/bugs found lately. sometimes even tough i entered the name of a person and he's still up the script will end saying no open altar found(after running same guy couple times)

Another thing that looked really stupid(was watching) was when there was a guy outside spamming open altar and the bot ask at if there's any host.

My longest run is 3 hours without it ending, usually around 1-2 hours ish before i have to restart.

• Like 1