Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The road to my first car

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, rsproject said:

And he gave up.

lol, not to be an ass but anyone with sense would have foreseen this using druids wc script

I dont want to be the absolute villan on tribot, but as far as I can see, this plan is flawed.

You should have more botting power, you run too few bots if your goal is a 3k car.

If you can't afford to buy your own hardware, then go ahead and rent some VPS, i highley reccomend @iFluffee for this thing, he has some nice packages of reliable vps.

And as a off topic advice, if you live in that country, you should try at least get a part time job, because compared to where i live, your economy is booming. In some parts of europe the minimum wage per full time working is 200$ a month. Just think about that.

Anyways, i hope you are doing well and good luck botting.

PS: i edit this because i forgot to add the fact that it amazes me how much support have you recieved from the tribot comunity. I have seen some big names commenting on your topic.

PS2: If you gave up from a few accounts banned because you did woodcutting with a non-private script, then goldfarming is definetley not for you.

Edited by dragon.knight12377