Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

axbridge

The road to my first car

52 posts in this topic

Short introduction:

My name is Rens, i am 18 years old and im from The Netherlands.

I have been in the botting scene for a few months now and i recently discovered TriBot and im already in love with it! 

At the moment i have no school and no job because of several private reasons.

I always wanted to have my own car but i had no money to purchase one, that will change right now!  :P

Since i have all the time in the world now i am going to start my own goldfarm in order to buy my own car!

The goal is to have a car once summer arrives because i plan on driving it to Croatia where a friend of mine lives.  :cool:

I will be posting progress about how many bots im running and how much money i already made!

1b0fb0fb0c.png

Bots Running:

76e54374b0.png

Accounts Banned: 32

Money for the car: -21,00

Car+Cheering+GIF.gif

Edited by axbridge
1 person likes this

goodluck a car will cost you quite some time of botting though I think, also depends on the car you are looking to get. Got an idea what car and/or what the budget would be?

goodluck a car will cost you quite some time of botting though I think, also depends on the car you are looking to get. Got an idea what car and/or what the budget would be?

Thank you!

I won't be able to purchase a brand new car but thats fine with me.

I like Japanese cars because of their reliability and looks.

My budget will be around 3k which would get me a great starter car!

Succes met je farm! / Gl with your farm!

Got a car in mind?

I have been looking at MX-5's Honda Civics/CRX's. maybe find a cheap Celica or Eclipse.

Something sporty which i can learn how to work on.

Would be nice if you would show ingame screenies along with the progress, really intresting to see man, gl man :P

Good luck man! If you ever need any advice feel free to contact me on skype: tri.tribot :)

Good luck, it is definitely possible! It may take a bit, but it is possible. Just pay attention to everything and learn from mistakes.

I'd hate to see you invest too much time/money into botting then getting hammered by jagex, as so many have already been. I myself have been down that road about a year ago, which made me stop botting for several months. However... you live and learn, especially when trying to bot on 07scape, just like everyone else has. Good luck with your endeavors.

I'd hate to see you invest too much time/money into botting then getting hammered by jagex, as so many have already been. I myself have been down that road about a year ago, which made me stop botting for several months. However... you live and learn, especially when trying to bot on 07scape, just like everyone else has. Good luck with your endeavors.

I don't care getting hammered by jagex as long as i make profit out of it.

2 days of botting and i already paid off my membership, everything else is pure profit.

Then again, i have the time of the world and it worked out very well on a small scale so why not go bigger?

I don't care getting hammered by jagex as long as i make profit out of it.

2 days of botting and i already paid off my membership, everything else is pure profit.

Then again, i have the time of the world and it worked out very well on a small scale so why not go bigger?

The hardest part of having a huge goldfarm is managing the money. What % goes into making my current farm carry on, % that is used to increase the farm, and % that goes to buying a car. It's hard work, but as you've already stated, you have the time of the world. :) Good luck on that car!

1 person likes this

Short introduction:

My name is Rens, i am 18 years old and im from The Netherlands.

I have been in the botting scene for a few months now and i recently discovered TriBot and im already in love with it! 

At the moment i have no school and no job because of several private reasons.

I always wanted to have my own car but i had no money to purchase one, that will change right now!   :P

Since i have all the time in the world now i am going to start my own goldfarm in order to buy my own car!

The goal is to have a car once summer arrives because i plan on driving it to Croatia where a friend of mine lives.   :cool:

I will be posting progress about how many bots im running and how much money i already made!

1b0fb0fb0c.png

Bots Running:

ffe82b8afc.png

Money for the car: € 0

Car+Cheering+GIF.gif

Hey Rens, what an epic project! I wish you lots of luck.

Very frustrating when you receive bans, just get up, dust yourself off and make more accounts!

Every account banned, make 2 accounts! :D

Proggies / screenshots please! (obviously blurring out your methods/accounts etc!)

Im using proxies.

1 Bot = 1 proxy  :)

Great plan. I do the same, no more chain bans!

Hit me up on skype if you have time to chat!

Small update:

After some prep work and finally launching all my bots yesterday i made $27,30 so far.

I will start counting my profit now and i will remove money to buy bonds for accounts that were banned.

Also i will include a counter of how many accounts have been banned  :P

Progress is being made!

Quick proggie from one of my accounts:

8954471090.jpg

Edited by axbridge

Alright, today all my accounts got banned  :(

I got some help from a few guys of the forum and im back on track.

It seems that taking long brakes didn't help at all so i will take that in mind.

I won't stop until there is a car on my driveway  :D

Right now the profit is $1,15 which is rather sad, but ive learned things which is a good thing!