• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
persikkapaa

"client not detectable" i think they can detect it

okay so most of ppl are sayin client is undetectable. how come? do you guys have any proofs about it?

also "flagged ips" i dont believe they actually flag our ips. proxy sht is just 1 good way for you bois to make good $$$ IRL while kids are buying proxies from you. ive been botting on several characters on same time with 1 or 2 characters being banned and rest are still doing their work. (for months)

next somebodys going to say "why they dont ban all of us if they can detect client"

answer: because they know if they banned all of us, there would be A LOT less supplies like food, ores, herbs ETC in game, also their profit from mebership payments would crash by tons of players quiting this game. you would probably see like 5k online everytime you log into game.

im sorry for bad spelling and english. kthxbye

1. The "kids" buying proxys arn't buying them because of the "flagged ip" myth (might be true we will never know) it stops chain banning. if i have 10 Woodcutting accounts on 1 ip when they go to ban that account they check accounts on that ip and all 10 accounts get banned at the same time. So we buy proxies to stop accunts being linked also to our mule where we wsell the gold.

2. (i am not a programmer so i do not nor know how they check) but multiple people have looked into the clients nd the is no client detection on 07 so far people are suspecting. also if the client were detectsable how are poeple botting for moths. they would be sblr to detect in 1 hour.

Not sure if troll or not but whatever I ll bite:

1. Like mentioned above, proxies are used to avoid chainbanns.

2. If jagex detects the client I would have been banned massively as I run a lot of advertisement bots (which jagex hates so fucking much) every day. Would have gotten way more banns (I experience near to none now) if they can detect. Also don't believe they can detect clients and even if they could not sure if legal or not. 

Ya flagged IP I dont believe in, only thing I use a proxy for is to avoid chain bans but i've had over 10 accounts banned on my main IP and ban rates dont change one bit when I use a proxy/vps/vpn. Weather the client is detectable or not we dont know. I feel like either the clients detectable or they figure out were bots because of mouse movement and clicks. Like when the abcl thing goes to check exp on skill it moves the mouse in a perfect line without any wiggle lol. An then it comes to a deadstop at the skill plus the mouse speed stays the exact same through out. When I check exp my mouse speed changes while im doing it and I never come to a complete stop but thats just one example. But the mouse seems so perfect on bots that its pretty easy to tell the difference between a bot and an actual human imo.

i personally botted 1 character for 20hours total, went legit on it and after week i used client ONCE and got banned for 2 days in one hour (i didnt bot, just played wih client)

I cannot speak definitively of as to why or how you were banned as I do not know how Jagex detects bots. However, I do know that TRiLeZ has stated multiple times that this client is not detectable and he seems very trustworthy and knowledgeable about this subject. Going with TRiLeZ's, and a lot of other reputable users word, I will go ahead and say that it wasn't the clients fault.

You may debate TRiLeZ and others who know how and why this client is not detectable, but I assure you that you will still most likely not believe them and they will continue to reject the idea that the client is detectable.

• Like 1

i personally botted 1 character for 20hours total, went legit on it and after week i used client ONCE and got banned for 2 days in one hour (i didnt bot, just played wih client)

When was this? Let me guess, over the Christmas/New Year break? Weath came back the first working week of the year and banned everyone who'd botted.

The client itself isn't detectable. Sure the API methods that every script uses probably are hence the projects and improvements like Human Mouse Movement.

Edited by samcm

Ya flagged IP I dont believe in, only thing I use a proxy for is to avoid chain bans but i've had over 10 accounts banned on my main IP and ban rates dont change one bit when I use a proxy/vps/vpn. Weather the client is detectable or not we dont know. I feel like either the clients detectable or they figure out were bots because of mouse movement and clicks. Like when the abcl thing goes to check exp on skill it moves the mouse in a perfect line without any wiggle lol. An then it comes to a deadstop at the skill plus the mouse speed stays the exact same through out. When I check exp my mouse speed changes while im doing it and I never come to a complete stop but thats just one example. But the mouse seems so perfect on bots that its pretty easy to tell the difference between a bot and an actual human imo.

I've had over 150 accounts banned on this IP in the last 17 days, but i profited like a mother f^cker. Still using this IP and not having any issues.

Edited by Flamo353
  • Like 1

k...

You should try logging into a fresh level 3 account using hotspot shield. About a minute after logging in you disconnect and your account gets locked and there is no way to unlock it. There is such a thing as flagged IPs but I think they are very cautious about flagging an IP because the network could be shared.

• Like 1

I came back recently after the removing of bots back in 2011-2012 and used this so called "undetectable" client and i can tell you that in my honest opinion people are telling you what you want to hear. Me and my friend created new accounts and  botted for two hours using different scripts and both got banned the day after. Because we were using free scripts I thought maybe we were unlucky. Bought a premium script and began botting the day after. After 4 hours I got banned again.  Its all about the $$$. 

I came back recently after the removing of bots back in 2011-2012 and used this so called "undetectable" client and i can tell you that in my honest opinion people are telling you what you want to hear. Me and my friend created new accounts and  botted for two hours using different scripts and both got banned the day after. Because we were using free scripts I thought maybe we were unlucky. Bought a premium script and began botting the day after. After 4 hours I got banned again.  Its all about the $$$. 

Seriously, it's not. I can last a long time without bans now, it's all about avoiding jagex's detection, which have nothing to do with the client. Try playing legit on the client and see if you get banned, because you won't.

i used to play game caled rsangel its private server of runescape classic. mods there could detect bots there, why it aint possible with TriBot?

do you really believe the developers of bot would tell us its detectable? noone would use it anymore and since theyre making tons of $$ with it ofc they wouldnt tell us.

i used to play game caled rsangel its private server of runescape classic. mods there could detect bots there, why it aint possible with TriBot?

do you really believe the developers of bot would tell us its detectable? noone would use it anymore and since theyre making tons of $$ with it ofc they wouldnt tell us.

same shit with JAGEX, they wont ban us all even if they can detect client because theyre making tons and tons of $$ with us

It IS possible, the things is many people can read EXACTLY what runescapes code is, and there is no function in there to detect the client! Even if there was, tribot will just appear as a legitimate web browser, so it doesn't even matter!

I regularly play on my main account legit with the tribot client for over a year and no ban. It is not detectable.

@TRiLeZ makes sure to check the client after every rs update to check to see if Jagex added anything new to detect them. It's in his best interest to make sure his customers don't get detected, so I don't see why he would lie about it. This thread is pure speculation. 

• Like 1

okay so most of ppl are sayin client is undetectable. how come? do you guys have any proofs about it?

Yes. The proof is located at: http://oldschool1.runescape.com/gamepack_198456.jar. Download that and read the byte code, or deobfucate it and decompile it then read the java code. If you can find code that I'm not aware about which can detect the client, then the client is detectable. If you can't, then the client is not detectable.

• Like 4