Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[10 Hour Trial!] Tau Bot Manager Elite v3 [Re-Written and Updated] [Affordable] [Best Farming Tool Available] [Sigma Script]

148 posts in this topic

The rewrite is still a work in progress. I don't have an ETA yet because the release date depends on so many things. Once I know more, I'll post here.

Looking forward to it. I'll be buying it when the update is released.

1 person likes this

Strongly considering this. My RC farm is getting slightly out of hand and to large and is more of a hassle IRL then I feel the moneys worth lol.

The new version will be released in combination with what I am currently working on. I don't have an ETA, as my current project has backlogged a lot of my other planned projects. The reason for the delay will be made apparent soon enough, however.

ri

The new version will be released in combination with what I am currently working on. I don't have an ETA, as my current project has backlogged a lot of my other planned projects. The reason for the delay will be made apparent soon enough, however.

right on

@the519

This would be incredibly useful. Any updates on it?

I still have to finish my current project (it's a big one), but then I will continue development of Tau Bot Farm Manager v2.

@the519

I still have to finish my current project (it's a big one), but then I will continue development of Tau Bot Farm Manager v2.

Sounds good, is this one discontinued though? If it still worked, I'd be interested in purchasing it.

2 hours ago, jens4626 said:

@TacoManStan any updates?

Only that the script has not been forgotten, and is still scheduled to be released sometime in the future. No ETA though.

Edited by TacoManStan
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, pennyroyal said:

@TacoManStan - any update mate?

Nothing other than that even though it seems like forever, this project is still going to be released.

1 person likes this

so this is not released yet? would really like something like this as would a lot of people I believe. would bring in a lot of that monaaaaaaaay :D @TacoManStan

@Rohm

53 minutes ago, Rohm said:

so this is not released yet? would really like something like this as would a lot of people I believe. would bring in a lot of that monaaaaaaaay :D @TacoManStan

There are 2 projects that must be completed before I start work on Tau Bot Farm Manager 2.0: The gargantuan, "secret" project I have been working on since December of last year, and then when that is finally done, Tau Grand Exchange 2.0.

On the subject of the project that has been occupying my time for so long, I am pleased to announce that the project is finally nearly completion. I still hesitate to publicly announce an ETA, but the project should at minimum be announced by the end of the year. That being said, I am hoping/aiming to announce the project far sooner than that (sometime in October maybe?)

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, TacoManStan said:

@Rohm

There are 2 projects that must be completed before I start work on Tau Bot Farm Manager 2.0: The gargantuan, "secret" project I have been working on since December of last year, and then when that is finally done, Tau Grand Exchange 2.0.

On the subject of the project that has been occupying my time for so long, I am pleased to announce that the project is finally nearly completion. I still hesitate to publicly announce an ETA, but the project should at minimum be announced by the end of the year. That being said, I am hoping/aiming to announce the project far sooner than that (sometime in October maybe?)

okay sweet! by watching that movie you had posted it got me all hyped as I still am. looking forward to release! thanks @TacoManStan for quick reply.

I know you guys all keep asking for v2.0 but i've just come across this and it looks insane, does V1.0 the one currently for sale work still, and whats the problem with it?! Thanks!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead