Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[10 Hour Trial!] Tau Bot Manager Elite v3 [Re-Written and Updated] [Affordable] [Best Farming Tool Available] [Sigma Script]

148 posts in this topic

You will never have to manually collect from or supply your accounts ever again for as low as $12/month unlimited access!

divider.png

Okay, so there is no 12$ version anymore?

Okay, so there is no 12$ version anymore?

There is, it's the 6 month version. Buying 6 months at once lowers the price to $12.5/month.

There is, it's the 6 month version. Buying 6 months at once lowers the price to $12.5/month.

Can you message me your Skype please? I have a private script and would like to know if the bot manager would or could work with it.

Cheers

How do my goldfarmer accounts know that they have to give th items to my mule? Since that would be an other script?

The slave script runs in the background of the other script(s) you are running in your farm. You start it, it will appear to end, but will in fact still be running in the background. That script then communicates with the mule, and takes over when an order is ready.

Just so everyone is aware, next week tacomanstan and I will be making some updates to this script to make it more user friendly, and will also provide support for even more scripts.

Also, an in-depth tutorial video will be released.

Started rolling out some of the updates recently, starting with a significant stability improvement. The rest of the updates are going to come in the next upcoming week(s), as well as the tutorial video.

Started rolling out some of the updates recently, starting with a significant stability improvement. The rest of the updates are going to come in the next upcoming week(s), as well as the tutorial video.

Will give this script another try.It looked like really powerfull tool, however a few key features did not work for me, which made script next to useless to me.I am refering to banking issue, and host scropt resuming to quick.

Will give this script another try.It looked like really powerfull tool, however a few key features did not work for me, which made script next to useless to me.I am refering to banking issue, and host scropt resuming to quick.

I am not sure if the current updates will fix your problem or not. Most of the updates that I have posted have fixed freezing/crashing/performance issues, not necessarily functionality. I would wait a week or so before trying the script again if it wasn't compatible with your farm before.

As a sneak-peek, here are just a few of the features I intend on adding:

1. Option to force the mule to trade the slave only when the slave is near a bank.
  2. Compatibility for scripts that tend to almost always have a full inventory (fletching, flax spinning, plank-making, etc).
  3. Option to specify 1 or more trade locations that a slave must trade at.
  4. Timing conditions.

The updates will be rolled out in the order that I listed them. There are also other updates that I do plan on adding as well, but just haven't listed above. If anyone has any other feature-requests, please let tacomanstan know via Skype (tacomanstan).

Edited by Starfox

I and Tacomanstan have been trying to resolve banking issue, however he was very busy at that time.If i can recall right, bot wasnt banking items given by mule, this caused bot to carry a lot of supplies.premature banking in my opinion were caused by host script starting too soon.IF this feature is fixed, you can count me in monthly users list :P

I and Tacomanstan have been trying to resolve banking issue, however he was very busy at that time.If i can recall right, bot wasnt banking items given by mule, this caused bot to carry a lot of supplies.premature banking in my opinion were caused by host script starting too soon.IF this feature is fixed, you can count me in monthly users list :P

Not fixed yet, but that is something on the to-do list. Should be fixed within the week, depending on when Sigma GE is completed.

Not fixed yet, but that is something on the to-do list. Should be fixed within the week, depending on when Sigma GE is completed.

Thats awesome news that you know that issue.I will get this script as soon as you uodate it :).Keep the good work 

Any updates on this? Very, very interesting.

It works well. Some of the updates above are still in development though.

is it possible for the mule to use Grand Exchange and buy items?

One of the features that is currently in development.

What currently doesn't work? Next week, if all goes well, I plan to be running ~10 bots simultaneously, and this is something I'm looking at grabbing. 

What currently doesn't work? Next week, if all goes well, I plan to be running ~10 bots simultaneously, and this is something I'm looking at grabbing. 

There isn't anything that doesn't work, there are just certain types of scripts that aren't 100% supported. Scripts that involve teleporting cause the biggest problems right now.

There isn't anything that doesn't work, there are just certain types of scripts that aren't 100% supported. Scripts that involve teleporting cause the biggest problems right now.

stoked to use this

the slave seems to be unable to trade, slave just right clicks mule and moves the mouse away

There is currently an issue trading mules with a space in their name. Change your RSN or use a different mule so that the RSN has no spaces and it will work.

Will be using this in together with other Sigma scripts in the following days, great job to the Sigma team.

this was posted in january and there still isnt a hint of information on how to set it up or a video to explain anything of how to use it yet you expect people to pay 20$ / month ? baffled.

this was posted in january and there still isnt a hint of information on how to set it up or a video to explain anything of how to use it yet you expect people to pay 20$ / month ? baffled.

Seen that?

can i get a refund please? i have hardly used the script at all not knowing how to properly set it uo and other things, you can check the time ive used the script right?

check and you will see probably an hour or so at most and it was trying to set it up lol

can i get a refund please? i have hardly used the script at all not knowing how to properly set it uo and other things, you can check the time ive used the script right?

check and you will see probably an hour or so at most and it was trying to set it up lol

hey, i have since found this thread:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/36389-tutorial-sigma-botfarm-manager-tutorial-sigma-mule-also-great-for-non-goldfarmers/

there is no link to it in this thread or anywhere that its needed lol.

i have since got it working like a dream :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead