Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[10 Hour Trial!] Tau Bot Manager Elite v3 [Re-Written and Updated] [Affordable] [Best Farming Tool Available] [Sigma Script]

148 posts in this topic

Looks really nice but i have no idea how to use it. Is there a tutorial for this?

I tried to add the guy his skype but he doesn't reply..

my sigma server crashes usually while trying to set it up? I've messaged tacoman on skype but he currently has an away message stating he has essentially no time to help. I've followed the tutorial and I believe I have set up everything correct. Once I add the mule and the slave the sigma server window closes and does not follow my orders

@Starfox can you please make a guide on how to use this? i've watched the video a couple of times but i still stuck..

I will make a tutorial video ASAP. I can't give an ETA on that though, but I'll try to get it out by the end of the week.

Loving the script, running a small "farm" with it atm. I'm not sure if its because of this script or what, but it seems to get stuck sometimes when trading from a slave to mule between different floors of building. For example when trading in Lumby bank, the mule and slave might be in different floors thinking theyre at the same spot.

Hope you understood what I meant :D

Permanent price hike to $25 or will we see a reduction in the future?

Most likely permanent. $15/month was far too cheap for how powerful the script is.

Loving the script, running a small "farm" with it atm. I'm not sure if its because of this script or what, but it seems to get stuck sometimes when trading from a slave to mule between different floors of building. For example when trading in Lumby bank, the mule and slave might be in different floors thinking theyre at the same spot.

Hope you understood what I meant :D

The script doesn't support Lumbridge, although there is a new option "Webwalk First" that will force the script to try and webwalk before generating a path. That may solve your problem.

Starfox, tacomanstan refuses me to help because i've hidden some settings (only hidden the item names) to keep my method private. Can you please help me out? I'm getting this error:

6dab5ced26f9dc60ecfbded49d61a59d.png

Edited by Huuuge

Starfox, tacomanstan refuses me to help because i've hidden some settings (only hidden the item names) to keep my method private. Can you please help me out? I'm getting this error:

6dab5ced26f9dc60ecfbded49d61a59d.png

tell him what he wants to know and he will help you. that error does not effect the script.

tell him what he wants to know and he will help you. that error does not effect the script.

He's helping now but my trial has ended before i actually tested it out.

Can you please renew? :)

for fuck sake i was just about to buy this and bought the exact amount of money for a prepaid card and the prices go up. Forget this il get the bot farm manager

for fuck sake i was just about to buy this and bought the exact amount of money for a prepaid card and the prices go up. Forget this il get the bot farm manager

@kapsieartt Go ahead, you'll be incredibly disappointed. There is a reason this script is more expensive.

EDIT: The price also went up almost a week ago.

Edited by Starfox

DId the trial, but couldn't figure out how to set it up properly for the mule to trade the slave. I am very interested in buying, but need a tut or something to help me set it up properly.

DId the trial, but couldn't figure out how to set it up properly for the mule to trade the slave. I am very interested in buying, but need a tut or something to help me set it up properly.

I'm going to be away starting 30 minutes from now until Sunday, but after that I will be able to help you over Skype. Around that same time I will be making several in-depth video tutorials that should be incredibly useful to you.

At first this script can appear like a total mess, but after some time i swear it will become your best friend then you get down the basics.Anyways i have a question for those who use it.Does the script bank items when "bank items" i selected.Could anyone test it out, it clearly does not work for me...

I run two bot farms, one at home and one at work.
Can I use sigma on both of them, without their settings overlapping?

For example I don't want the Home Farms bots and Mules to be listed on the work farms bot manager.

Is this possible for the one, $25 purchase?

Cheers

hey i was wondering if this script would restock my accunts that are botting? What i am doing requires about 100m per account ever 4 hours and i dont want to have that much at risk per account.

edit: i just watched you vid and the script looks very impressive. What is the return policy on this script since i will probabaly need a day to adjust to all its features.

Edited by Illuminati666

Begging for quick update! It doesn't stop an script which doesn't allow to do trade :(.

As I'm sure tacomanstan explained to you, the script you are using doesn't allow for the bot manager to operate because it withdraws a full inventory of items from the bank and the manager never has an opportunity to complete the trade. As tacomanstan also told you, an update will be released as soon as possible that allows for the use of your script to be possible.

Please be patient, we haven't forgotten about you, and the update should be released in the next couple of days.

As I'm sure tacomanstan explained to you, the script you are using doesn't allow for the bot manager to operate because it withdraws a full inventory of items from the bank and the manager never has an opportunity to complete the trade. As tacomanstan also told you, an update will be released as soon as possible that allows for the use of your script to be possible.

Please be patient, we haven't forgotten about you, and the update should be released in the next couple of days.

Thanks! Waiting for it :), It just right now makes everything 5x times harder, but im looking heard forward :)!

What kinds of goldfarming could you do with this? I mean, for example yew cutting. That means they get banned every 48h's max (51h was ur max). So that means you have to remake the accounts every 2 days. Would take ages I guess if you use 10+ accounts?

What kinds of goldfarming could you do with this? I mean, for example yew cutting. That means they get banned every 48h's max (51h was ur max). So that means you have to remake the accounts every 2 days. Would take ages I guess if you use 10+ accounts?

Almost all kinds of goldfarms can sigma mule handle, how youre accounts gets banned and such have nothing to do with the sigma mule. Sigma mule is just a tool for small-large goldfarmers who dont want to spend hours to trade items to farm accounts:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead