Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nexus

[Tutorial][Video]Setup eclipse + Scripting Tutorials!

43 posts in this topic

My first video. I might start a scripting series.

Personal info: My name is Mathias, I'm 17 years old and I live in Belgium. My intrests are computers hard/software, and having a good time. I've been a Scripter/developer on a few forums and was know as 'range inc' or 'qxy'.

How to setup eclipse 1080p HD

How to make your compiled files appear in the tribot folder automaticly 1080p HD

Scripting tutorials 1080p HD

Tutorial 1:

=> Basic powerminer.

Notice: English isn't my main language, I do not have any experience in making video's and I'm not a java expert.

7 people like this

Awesome tutorials mate!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Very nice tutorial m8, keep it up. :)

Ty

watched it subscribed, but I have a few errors with what I did on ur tutorial if you could add me on skype and help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Very nice thank you but did something in the api change? The only problem I had was with the rock, and the else statement within the loop any help would be nice. Thank you again :)

Hey man really enjoyed the tut would be great if you could make a tut on how to input posting. For example how to walk to the air alter and bank or from the ores to a bank and so on. Thanks again for the video tut.

Hey man really enjoyed the tut would be great if you could make a tut on how to input posting. For example how to walk to the air alter and bank or from the ores to a bank and so on. Thanks again for the video tut.

banking/walking tutorial would be sooooooooo helpful

These tutorials were awesome! I spent an hour watching the 2nd video, and the script didn't work haha, but I learned a lot nonetheless. Please keep posting these vids! Thanks

These tutorials were awesome! I spent an hour watching the 2nd video, and the script didn't work haha, but I learned a lot nonetheless. Please keep posting these vids! Thanks

Did anyone else have the problem that their script wouldn't start? I had the code exactly how he did and followed his exact steps in the video, yet when I went to run it, I'd click start and get nothing.

Great guide, For some reason the timer class isn't working for me though, I'm getting an error on the lines "time.reset();" and "time.isRunning()" Saying "The method reset() is undefined for the type Timer" and the same for the other. But I have the timer class, and I declared a timer at the top "Timer time = new Timer(3000);" The declaration of the timer at the top has no errors, but for some reason it isn't recognizing these two methods in the Timer class. Any ideas?

Doesn't make any sense haha, its suggesting I add those methods to the class Timer but they are already there exactly as is..

Really good tut man thanks a ton. Im very new to scripting and you helped me understand what you were writing down, could you do another really simple one like this again, or even something more basic explaining the main concepts of javascript to us beginners. Really good job bruh.

Thanks, all I really needed was to find the deps for TriBot so I could add them to Eclipse, but this is very well-explained for the beginners. And your English is actually very good compared to most people's secondary languages, your video was really easy to understand, thumbs up. (:

Edited by cloud.nine1999