Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xCode

[ABCL10] XPeriments

41 posts in this topic

XPeriments

by xCode

I needed to train some combat levels for one of my accounts, so I decided to make this and share it with you guys :)

Features

• Kills experiments
  • ABCL10
  • All food supported
  • Walks to the experiments (no ectofuntus tele supported)
  • Uses Varrock teletabs to tele to bank when out of food.
  • Supports 2 different areas. Will move to the other area if one is too crowded.
  • Uses special attacks (when possible)

Requirements

• Uses Varrock teletabs
  • You need to have acces to the experiments

baf866b6de.png

Screenshots & Proggies

mwHkxi.png

Feel free to post proggies in the comment section below!

Download

Changelog

- 1.0.0 Initial release

If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know. I'll try to fix it asap :)

Edited by xCode

Good luck mate, ur releasing some nice stuff.

A good tip for any scripter, include a proggy, even if it is just to show off the paint or possible xp/hr :P

Good luck mate, ur releasing some nice stuff.

A good tip for any scripter, include a proggy, even if it is just to show off the paint or possible xp/hr :P

Thanks, added one :)

Why not bank at canafis instead of using a varrock teletab? That is a long way to walk.

Why not bank at canafis instead of using a varrock teletab? That is a long way to walk.

Oh didn't know that was possible :P

If it open banks it withdraw a full inv. of food then it stand still it's doing nothing ?

I'll take a look at it. Do you have varrock tabs in bank?

No i dont have any tabs inside bank xd

You need them for the script to start. That's why it's standing in the bank

I suggest you have it walk to the bank in canifis.. it's a lot quicker. Also maybe put in a feature for it to use a secondary for special attack? It's kinda obvious your botting using a d scim spec. Other than that I've used it for two hours and its worked pretty flawless. I'm not to sure how it does on the banking though.

Update: When banking it withdraws all lobster and then clicks on vtab forever trying to take it out, you have to put a lobster manually for it to work

Edit:

drtre.png

This is what The bug is

Edited by Dutchie

Just ran for 8 hour 20 mins, flawless apart from that 1 bug banking. I'll post screenshot tommorow :D

dfsddfs.png

Edited by Dutchie

Script runs nice for sure. I don't even mind the banking being at varrock, because that means I don't have to walk myself all the way to Canifis to start it, and since i'm near maxed I take no damage. And yes, near maxed besides ranged lol, i need 85 range - let's see if this script can get me it without being banned
It tries attacking Experiments that people are already fighting though

Edited by madmatt9797

Only having 1 problem.  I am not using a weapon that has spec, but it constantly tries to use a special attack... I don't think it would be any better with a special, but idk.  It clicks were the special bar would be like every 2 seconds

Only cons I can think of are:

1. Using special attack on the weapon you're currently wearing (so it doesn't change wep to spec) *risky*
  2. Attacking experiments that are already fighting someone else (it DOES change however, but after 7/10 seconds)
  3. Haven't seen it bank yet (posts above claim the script DOES bank)? It just logs out when it can't find any food in the inventory for me.
  4. Runs around like crazy, clicking through walls and not changing camera angle *risky* 
  5. Does not drink potions

However, the script works fine, it attacks the right monsters, eats food, uses special attack, anti-ban methods(checking stats/right clicking stuff)

You shouldn't except more from a FREE script, you want a good script, buy a premium script.

Edited by Runex3

Hey do you think you could add an update to turn off special attack and/or also pot support if possible. Thanks!!

Broken. Keeps trying to use special attack over and over, even when not enough special %. Was trying to use my bine sabre special as well, when not underwater.

Bot fails to open first Gate when walking to Xperiments, fails do climb down trapdoor, and fails to open door next to the Watchdog.

Will post proggie tomorrow morning tho.