Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Premium Script Trials

10 posts in this topic

Have you ever wanted to test a premium script before trying it? Well, now you can with certain scripts. With today's update, users can now activate trials for premium scripts which offer trials.

How to use a trial:

1. Go to https://tribot.org/repository/
  2. Set the price drop-down to "Premium Trial" to find which scripts offer trials.
  3. Go to the script and click "Activate" under the "Trial" section. You can only do this if you have trial minutes left, and if you don't already own the script.
    • Trial usage is reset on the 1st of every month.
  4. Run the script.

Requirements:

• Only VIP users can use premium script trials.

Happy New Years,

TRiLeZ

3 people like this

@TRiLeZ you have created a bug [20:07:36] Your trial for this script has ended. Please wait for your trial usage to get reset, or purchase the script. i have auths for this unlimited please fix asap  You currently have an unlimited auth count.  not just this script but every script . . . . even private ones

Edited by jakcorb

@TRiLeZ you have created a bug [20:07:36] Your trial for this script has ended. Please wait for your trial usage to get reset, or purchase the script. i have auths for this unlimited please fix asap  You currently have an unlimited auth count.  not just this script but every script . . . . even private ones

Which script are you trying to run?

He is right, I just saw the same bug right after I got the red message saying "Tribot has been updated, please restart client".

Im trying to use Master AIO Chopper and I got one auth.

Please fix fast.

He is right, I just saw the same bug right after I got the red message saying "Tribot has been updated, please restart client".

Im trying to use Master AIO Chopper and I got one auth.

Please fix fast.

yeah please fix this asap! getting the same error with the Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter

Should be fixed now.