Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.214_0

12 posts in this topic

Hello Community,

I haven't been making many release threads lately (but I have been making a lot of releases), but this release features some significant changes, so I've decided to make this release thread.

Main Features:

• More efficient/faster sorting
  • The getAll(..) method for Objects, NPCs, GroundItems, and Players now accepts a filter, resulting in more efficient finding methods.
  • Added exists(..) method to Objects, NPCs, GroundItems, and Players, which is a more efficient way of checking if an entity exists, as opposed to doing find(..).length == 0.
  • Objects, NPCs, GroundItems, and Players's find methods can now all utilize KillLoopException.
  • Added or() method to Filter.
  • Added getArea() to RSMenuNode.
  • Fixed the offer one bug with the Trading API.
  • More human-like initial client loading.
  • Fixed Mouse Data Collector bugs.
  • Added mouse wheel scrolling support.
  • Bank scrolling can now be done via mouse wheel scrolling, or using the scroll bar (depending on the character profile).
  • Added isClickable() to Clickable07.

Thanks,

TRiLeZ

5 people like this

Sweet!

Small question to you @TRiLeZ: I saw a post of you which said that you were going to implement some new webwalking in December. Were you able to do so? 

Edited by faberleen

• More human-like initial client loading.

what does this consist of?

Edited by Wise Guy

I cant seem to get any of my scripts to work from yesterday? does it have to do with the client update because all of my scripts started acting up....

what does this consist of?

for one, I'm pretty sure the client now loads the preferred world of the computer at the time.