• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExGildedAltar - Joins other houses and trains your prayer

3be83d0c9f91fced5633825ebf91b3f4.png

Click the image to add the script click the link below to go the script. To add the script, click "Activate", simple as that!

Alternative link if image not working: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1052-exgildedaltar/

It's really a simple script, I wrote it quickly but it works very well. I was too damn lazy to use 400 bones on the gilded altar, god cheating has ruined every game I've played so far lol. I may expand on this when I get more than 52 prayer.

The goal of the script is to use bones on the gilded altar through a friend's house.

Features

• ABCL 10 https://tribot.org/forums/topic/37358-new-premium-script-standards-working-to-reduce-bans/)
  • Uses the "last name" option
  • Failsafe to stop the script if the script is unable to join a friend's house
  • Unlit detection so you don't loose that exp.
  • Uses the bone only once until you level up because rs automatically uses the bones on the altar for you after your first one..
  • Multiple bone supports (just seperate your bones ID by a "," for ex (541,332,4932)
  • Randomized pathing
  • Should be able to run nonstop if the house is avaliable
  • Handles closed doors
  • Hideable paint

Setup:

• Add script by clicking "Add script" link above
  • Go to a nearby bank
  • Start the script
  • Fill out the GUI (Should be simple enough)

Important notes:

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

Bouta test it out, almost finished buying 99 prayer & have been looking for a script that works that i can afk/baby sit because im lazy. Would you make it tele to house & leave or use yannile tabs & glory? or is that a lot of work?

I have information about that on top of my thread. I only made this script so I can get 52 prayer so i can test my prayer flicking code in action since my friend took back his account. Once I go for higher prayer level, i'll definitely consider it.

I have information about that on top of my thread. I only made this script so I can get 52 prayer so i can test my prayer flicking code in action since my friend took back his account. Once I go for higher prayer level, i'll definitely consider it.

Oh my bad I read like all of that just forgot " I may expand on this when I get more than 52 prayer." that line..  But ight thanks super looking forward to it just finishing this nmz game & ima give it a shot.

I will start begin gathering data collection for all my free scripts by today. If you do not accept the firewall to dice.rs, you will not be allowed to run the script.

The data collected can range from the following:

to see how many people are using my scripts, how many accounts per user is using my script, xp gained, banks being used, and much more.

All of your data will be held by me only and it will remain confidential. The only times your "data" will be mentioned or used publicly is when it is used "overall" or totaled up by all the other users as well such as total xp gained, how many users are leeching, etc.

If you don't like that I'm collecting such information, please private message your reasons why. "I dont want you to know im goldfarming the shit out of your script and leaving no feedback" is not acceptable. I expect reasonable reasons and if your reason is something simliar to that, don't use my free scripts.

Thank you.

Edited by erickho123

Okay but also there is 1 issue I've seen thus far. Every few trips or so the bot will leave 1 bone in it's inventory and get stuck. It's should be a simple fix

Edit: Okay the reason is because the script selects the second to last bone and then tries to click the altar. It then gets stuck lol

Edited by captaincracker45

Okay but also there is 1 issue I've seen thus far. Every few trips or so the bot will leave 1 bone in it's inventory and get stuck. It's should be a simple fix

Edit: Okay the reason is because the script selects the second to last bone and then tries to click the altar. It then gets stuck lol

I don't comprehend, how does selecting the second to last bone make the script get "stuck"?

Sorry for triple post but it also clicks inside the wizard tower thing EVERY TIME lol. Thanks for the script though it's better than the others

No it doesn't, the script randomizes the path so it can't be possible for it to click it EVERY TIME. It's possible for it to click inside, but i'll make my script not randomize the paths in the wizard tower if it gets inside there.

I don't comprehend, how does selecting the second to last bone make the script get "stuck"?

No it doesn't, the script randomizes the path so it can't be possible for it to click it EVERY TIME. It's possible for it to click inside, but i'll make my script not randomize the paths in the wizard tower if it gets inside there.

I can record it for you friend, it moves the map so up is south and then clicks behind the fence literally "almost" every time. 

The script clicks the second to last bone for no reason "almost" every time. It stops the bot for about 15 seconds and then finally clicks the last bone. It wouldn't be a big deal but I'm using your script for 50,000 d bones so 15 seconds 7/10 times is 5.3725 hours. :D

Oh, and I didn't put quotes to be an ass, promise! (:

PS: It would also be nice if the bot right-clicked the altar every time, it seems like left-clicking sometimes moves to bot to a location near the wall or behind the altar (making it obvious that I'm botting lol). Just trying to post helpful notes!

Edited by captaincracker45

I can record it for you friend, it moves the map so up is south and then clicks behind the fence literally "almost" every time. 

The script clicks the second to last bone for no reason "almost" every time. It stops the bot for about 15 seconds and then finally clicks the last bone. It wouldn't be a big deal but I'm using your script for 50,000 d bones so 15 seconds 7/10 times is 5.3725 hours. :D

Oh, and I didn't put quotes to be an ass, promise! (:

PS: It would also be nice if the bot right-clicked the altar every time, it seems like left-clicking sometimes moves to bot to a location near the wall or behind the altar (making it obvious that I'm botting lol). Just trying to post helpful notes!

Send me a video of it using an item on the altar using the last bone, i don't have any code to specifically use the last bone, sounds like the ai antiban. Private message it for obvious security reasons.

It would be awesome if you made a script that supports teleing to house via Runes/Tabs and then using edge glory inside the persons house.

If that was created i would definetly pay to use that and i think alot of other people would because there is no Script as of now that does that method.

I do not plan on updating this script to support such options until I get higher prayer level. I do not plan on making it premium if I do add these methods though.