xCode

[ABCL10][Farming & Thieving][$7.49] xSorcRunnerPro [Herbs/Sq'irks] [All gardens]

Yes you're completely right about that. Could you be a bit more precise about the script getting stuck at the winter garden?

The script is still garbage and I am not the only one with issues - I have not been able to use this script much as it does not work as it is suppose too - I would still like a refund - just because people are not complaining does not mean it is working it could mean that people are just not wasting time getting told nothing and moved on.

The script is still garbage and I am not the only one with issues - I have not been able to use this script much as it does not work as it is suppose too - I would still like a refund - just because people are not complaining does not mean it is working it could mean that people are just not wasting time getting told nothing and moved on.

How would I know if it's not working then? I'm not always using my own scripts to train them. As soon as I see a bug myself or someone makes me aware of a bug, I will fix it. I will take a look at the scripts, thank you for notifying me.

Do you have a pestle and mortar in bank?

Yes I do, but it still gets stuck between the house and the bank just back and forth. If i start in the garden it picks one fruit then tries to teleport out and run to bank. why?

Edit: i see how it works now, it makes the juice while it collects. with pestle and mortar in inventory it works fine. Should fix the walking to the bank part though

Edited by Endang3red

Yes I do, but it still gets stuck between the house and the bank just back and forth. If i start in the garden it picks one fruit then tries to teleport out and run to bank. why?

Edit: i see how it works now, it makes the juice while it collects. with pestle and mortar in inventory it works fine. Should fix the walking to the bank part though

Yeah it makes juices while it collects them. How do you mean 'fix the walking to the bank part'? It should run fine :)

Also I made an update which should fix the 'getting stuck part' you mentioned @Red Ginger

This bot is not working at all and is going to be the reason i get a ban on my account. I want a refund. I've read every single response on this thread and to be honest it just seems like you dont give a shit. My computer specs are superb and so is my internet connection (100mb up/ 81mb down).

I had the bot running for 5 hours straight and it had 47/21 sucess rate. When i looked at it, it was just standing in the second spot in the winter garden for who knows how long with the status "Antiban." You're "antiban" needs some adjusting because its going to do nothing but actually get me banned.

This bot is not working at all and is going to be the reason i get a ban on my account. I want a refund. I've read every single response on this thread and to be honest it just seems like you dont give a shit. My computer specs are superb and so is my internet connection (100mb up/ 81mb down).

I had the bot running for 5 hours straight and it had 47/21 sucess rate. When i looked at it, it was just standing in the second spot in the winter garden for who knows how long with the status "Antiban." You're "antiban" needs some adjusting because its going to do nothing but actually get me banned.

I am aware of the bug currently at the winter garden, but that should be fixed. I just ran one of my accounts for 30 mins there without trouble.

How do you come to the idea that I wouldn't give a shit about my script? I check my threads every day and I will try to update a script as soon as someone tells me there's a bug. I don't run my own scripts that often so I don't know exactly when the script needs an update. I do my best to keep my script up to date as possible and try to do bug fixes whenever I have the time to do so.

i would buy this but the posts here have too much negatives for a premium script :/

The last negative comments were about the script not working due to the new RS update. Which caused a bug in walking. This was a client issue, not a script issue.

Autumn is broken is you do juice, it sits at bank and does nothing .

I have the glasses and pestle and mortar still nothing

Latest RS update broke the inventory and banking hooks, so we have to wait for a fix. The script should work when fixed by Trilez.

I'll check again tomorrow.

I am trying the free trial, I have used this script in the past with a mixed success as with the other garden script, I am now trying each again within the LG Environment, what would the best setting for Heap Size (MB) and is there any other ways to maximize fluidity with the client and this script, it unlike many others it is very laggy.

Thanks!

• Similar Content

• By Aropupu
      Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.
      SOPHANEM USERS: Please make sure you have tried to go down into the dungeon near the bank. You need to click on a "Don't show me again" box (if the interface pops up) that will make sure the script won't get stuck if Tribot somehow missclicks on the dungeon entrance.
      Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings
      I'm working on a rewrite for this script. It will have improvements and more customization etc. Will notify on the thread when I'm looking for testers. Some new features that will be added are custom urn order selection, player detection for tomb doors, spam clicking option, custom walking recorder and more customization all around. I have plans to include similar features on all of my scripts (similar rewrites) after this rewrite is done.
      You can find and buy this script from the repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=178
      Requirements:
      - 21 thieving level
      - You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
        > Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
      Features:
      Artifact Exchanger:

Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
    • By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Auto Tithe Farm Pro plays the Tithe Farm minigame on Zeah for free farming experience.
      Requirements:
      - 34+ Farming
      - 100% Hosidius House Favour
      Recommended:
      - Full graceful and/or high agility level
      Usage Guidelines:
      - Spade and seed dibber in inventory.
      - Start in Gricoller's house or Tithe Farm.
      - Have at least 6 watering cans if not using Gricoller's can. Recommend 23 if not using humidify.
      - Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Lag and disconnections are extremely detrimental to the performance of the script.
      If you lag or disconnect a lot, the script will not perform at its optimal level.
      Give the trial a go before purchasing to see if lag and disconnects are going to affect your botting experience.
      This minigame is extremely click intensive. A legitimate player is not going to play this minigame for long periods at a time. I strongly suggest keeping this in mind when running the script.
      ABC2 ABCL 10
      Supports 4 different areas of Tithe Farm: East, West, Center East, Center West
      Supports 2 different planting methods: 14x5 15x2, 16x6 4x1
      Regular watering cans and Gricoller's can supported. 
      Humidify support if runes are in inventory. Rune pouch not supported.
      Humidify staffs supported:
      - Steam battlestaff
      - Mystic steam staff
      Purchase:
      4 credits for 2 weeks, 3 instances. 7 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 14 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!
      Click here to purchase.
      Minimum Experience 14x5 15x2 Rates:
      Golovanova (34): 14k xp/hr 
      Bologano (54): 33k xp/hr
      Logavano (74): 55k xp/hr

Dynamic Signatures:

Client freezing when starting the script?
      Add tithefarm.encodedscripting.com and 192.241.226.189 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By Laniax
      Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By get rekt est
      Why does all herblorer scripts fails at quanity choose??
    • By WillB
      Please note that the script is not complete and may contain bugs.
      If you have any issues with the script, please post below with details explaining the issue.
      The script does not currently support all locations or plants, most should be added in the next few days. Extra functionality for curing and watering crops will also be added.

Setup:
      The setup is pretty easy, most of the items required will be automatically added to the Inventory list. If you would like to use teleports, you need to ensure you have them in your inventory and/or on the inventory list. Support for glory's and other jewelry is currently not supported.

GUI:

Updates:

To do:
      You can get the script at:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1845-wbfarmer-beta/
    • By Encoded
      Script is released: 

• By TiredofPeople
      I would like to purchase the following script,
      Script: Tithe Farming bot
      Function: performs mini-game efficiently
      Thank you,
    • By michaelpwn
      Tithe Farmer
      Request:  TitheFarmerPro
      Description: A script that would be doing the Tithe Farm to get your Farming outfit and about 100k/h farming xp for 74+ Farming.
      Payment Amount: Make it a premium script, I am sure that a lot of people would buy it!
      Time: Whenever
      Additional: Give my any thoughts on it plez.

Thanks
  • Our picks

• This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 20 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies