xCode

[ABCL10][Farming & Thieving][$7.49] xSorcRunnerPro [Herbs/Sq'irks] [All gardens]

The script occasionally clicks on places in which you can't see, if the camera angle stayed like at a bird's eye view, then this would not be a problem.

You mean it should keep the highest angle possible?

I would also like a feature in which the user can choose how many super energy pots you withdraw and an option to drop junk herbs.

Yeah definitely a good addition. Thanks :)

additionally, I feel that there no need to disable the client from dismissing randoms.

I disabled them, because sometimes randoms will get stuck behind walls. If you walk to them again you'll get caught.

You mean it should keep the highest angle possible?

Yeah definitely a good addition. Thanks :)

I disabled them, because sometimes randoms will get stuck behind walls. If you walk to them again you'll get caught.

Yeah you should keep the camera rotating at a high angle, so that the script does not click in a position that a human would not normally see. I can provide you with a screenshot if you need a better example of what I am trying to convey.

Oh and thanks for clearing up that last comment I made.

Edited by shit221

You need:
Winter - 1 thieving
Spring - 25 thieving
Authum - 45 thieving
Summer - 65 thieving

Quest: Prince Ali resque

Profit per hour will be around 200k I guess, I have to implement a price check for the herbs you can get and make it visible in the UI.

There are 2 types of the script you can buy:

Lifetime: $19.98 (3 Instances)

Per auth: $7.49 (3 Instances)

I'm not sure about the bans, but did not receive a ban myself or hear anyone about receiving a ban :)

• Like 1

You need:

Winter - 1 thieving

Spring - 25 thieving

Authum - 45 thieving

Summer - 65 thieving

Quest: Prince Ali resque

Profit per hour will be around 200k I guess, I have to implement a price check for the herbs you can get and make it visible in the UI.

There are 2 types of the script you can buy:

Lifetime: $19.98 (3 Instances)

Per auth: $7.49 (3 Instances)

I'm not sure about the bans, but did not receive a ban myself or hear anyone about receiving a ban :)

Thanks for the info! Is the profit around 200h/H on the summer parcour, or also on the winter? 65thieving might take while I guess.

Also; you haven't received bans, but how long per day do you use it and how ofter do you break for how long?

Alright so I just got a 2 day ban using this script for about 8 hours total spread throughout 2 - 3 days. It was a bot busting ban. I'll try to give you some more feedback of how you can improve the script once my account is unbanned.

Edit: I really think that when the bot clicks on a point in which is blocked by something (visually) attributed to the ban.

Edited by shit221

you really need to take off the override mouse for this script. i don't like how i can't click and fix when it incounters a bug while babysitting. It gets stuck in winter garden and the thing that catches it just stays there with it's pimp hand animation however it doesn't tele us out and the bot doesn't click to move because the things right there. So it freezes until you come back.. stop the bot.. manuallt get caught.. re-run the bot. Just make it so i can click and fix it when it fucks up.

also talking in cc is a great antiban.. so not sure why you would fuck that up?

Edited by Lynx_s

you really need to take off the override mouse for this script. i don't like how i can't click and fix when it incounters a bug while babysitting. It gets stuck in winter garden and the thing that catches it just stays there with it's pimp hand animation however it doesn't tele us out and the bot doesn't click to move because the things right there. So it freezes until you come back.. stop the bot.. manuallt get caught.. re-run the bot. Just make it so i can click and fix it when it fucks up.

also talking in cc is a great antiban.. so not sure why you would fuck that up?

Pimp hand animation. Lol. It should run when there's an elemental is waving it's pimp hand at you. I'll build in a timer which would make it walk no matter what after 3-5 minutes just to make it more secure. I will make the bot only override when the paint is showing. So when you hide the paint, then everything in-game will be clickable (except the 'Show' button overlay).

Aight?

• Like 1

Would it be smarter to get the thieving level required for the higher gardens from training thieving elsewhere or will it level up thieving fairly fast so i can enter other gardens?

1 inventory of sq'irk juices brings you to 27/28 thieving. It's fairly fast :)

Wow - did not figure on this working so poorly - I think I should start buying Sour Tarts with my allowance!

Description of the bug: 2/25 success rate
How often does it occur: 
Bot/Client debug: Nothing there to report / no errors
What is the version of the script: Just purchased this today
What settings did you select in the GUI?: Winter Garden / Squirks (have empty glasses and pestle in inventory
Status of the script when the bug occurs: Running

Standing buy for help!

The other guys scripts is working perfectly - can I have a refund to buy his script please.
Edited by Red Ginger

Wow - did not figure on this working so poorly - I think I should start buying Sour Tarts with my allowance!

Description of the bug: 2/25 success rate

How often does it occur:

Bot/Client debug: Nothing there to report / no errors

What is the version of the script: Just purchased this today

What settings did you select in the GUI?: Winter Garden / Squirks (have empty glasses and pestle in inventory

Status of the script when the bug occurs: Running

Standing buy for help!

The other guys scripts is working perfectly - can I have a refund to buy his script please.

How much RAM did you allocate to your client? I will take a look at it within one or two days. Add my skype (xcode.tribot) for personal help. There could be many reasons why it's failing for you a lot.

Same old questions I allocated what you suggested - in a previous post all 3 items are set up correctly - the Winter Garden is just plain broke.  I am not allowed to Skype nor do I feel I should have too as you have the information you need - I suggest you take your account and look into it - still would like a refund so I can buy the other script - it runs as advertised.

Same old questions I allocated what you suggested - in a previous post all 3 items are set up correctly - the Winter Garden is just plain broke. I am not allowed to Skype nor do I feel I should have too as you have the information you need - I suggest you take your account and look into it - still would like a refund so I can buy the other script - it runs as advertised.

I will. At least allow me to look into it. You are the first person telling me about the winter garden atm. I will promise you it will work correct for you. If it appears to keep failing on you I will refund your purchase.

I will. At least allow me to look into it. You are the first person telling me about the winter garden atm. I will promise you it will work correct for you. If it appears to keep failing on you I will refund your purchase.

I used the other guys free trial to get past Winter Garden and Spring Garden is fail as well - please refund - 2 to 3 days for you to look into this is not good service - please refund.

I used the other guys free trial to get past Winter Garden and Spring Garden is fail as well - please refund - 2 to 3 days for you to look into this is not good service - please refund.

I've now updated the script. Could you tell me why taking 1 to 2 days to make an update for a script is a bad service? I know you are not satisfied that the script is not working right away for you, but scripts like these require updates once in a while if it stops to work correctly. This could be caused by many reasons (Jagex updates, bad internet connection, etc.). But as long no one reports to me that something is not working I'm not aware of that fact and therefore don't see a reason in updating. That's why you in this case experienced this issue.

So thanks for letting me know, I've updated the script and it should be working fine now. I am not going to give you a refund.

No I dont, but it clearly states in this thread that it will get all required tools before hand?

Oh also it gets stuck half way through the winter garden

Yes you're completely right about that. Could you be a bit more precise about the script getting stuck at the winter garden?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Auto Tithe Farm Pro plays the Tithe Farm minigame on Zeah for free farming experience.
      Requirements:
      - 34+ Farming
      - 100% Hosidius House Favour
      Recommended:
      - Full graceful and/or high agility level
      Usage Guidelines:
      - Spade and seed dibber in inventory.
      - Start in Gricoller's house or Tithe Farm.
      - Have at least 6 watering cans if not using Gricoller's can. Recommend 23 if not using humidify.
      - Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Lag and disconnections are extremely detrimental to the performance of the script.
      If you lag or disconnect a lot, the script will not perform at its optimal level.
      Give the trial a go before purchasing to see if lag and disconnects are going to affect your botting experience.
      This minigame is extremely click intensive. A legitimate player is not going to play this minigame for long periods at a time. I strongly suggest keeping this in mind when running the script.
      ABC2 ABCL 10
      Supports 4 different areas of Tithe Farm: East, West, Center East, Center West
      Supports 2 different planting methods: 14x5 15x2, 16x6 4x1
      Regular watering cans and Gricoller's can supported. 
      Humidify support if runes are in inventory. Rune pouch not supported.
      Humidify staffs supported:
      - Steam battlestaff
      - Mystic steam staff
      Purchase:
      5 credits for 2 weeks, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 10 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 16 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!
      Click here to purchase.
      Minimum Experience 14x5 15x2 Rates:
      Golovanova (34): 14k xp/hr 
      Bologano (54): 33k xp/hr
      Logavano (74): 55k xp/hr

Dynamic Signatures:

Client freezing when starting the script?
      Add tithefarm.encodedscripting.com and 192.241.226.189 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By laniax
      Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By Aropupu
      Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.
      SOPHANEM USERS: Please make sure you have tried to go down into the dungeon near the bank. You need to click on a "Don't show me again" box (if the interface pops up) that will make sure the script won't get stuck if Tribot somehow missclicks on the dungeon entrance.
      Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings
      You can find and buy this script from the repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=178
      Requirements:
      - 21 thieving level
      - You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
        > Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
      Features:
      GUI:
      Artifact Exchanger:
      Proggies:

Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
    • By get rekt est
      Why does all herblorer scripts fails at quanity choose??
    • By WillB
      Please note that the script is not complete and may contain bugs.
      If you have any issues with the script, please post below with details explaining the issue.
      The script does not currently support all locations or plants, most should be added in the next few days. Extra functionality for curing and watering crops will also be added.

Setup:
      The setup is pretty easy, most of the items required will be automatically added to the Inventory list. If you would like to use teleports, you need to ensure you have them in your inventory and/or on the inventory list. Support for glory's and other jewelry is currently not supported.

GUI:

Updates:

To do:
      You can get the script at:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1845-wbfarmer-beta/
    • By Encoded
      Script is released: 

• By TiredofPeople
      I would like to purchase the following script,
      Script: Tithe Farming bot
      Function: performs mini-game efficiently
      Thank you,
    • By michaelpwn
      Tithe Farmer
      Request:  TitheFarmerPro
      Description: A script that would be doing the Tithe Farm to get your Farming outfit and about 100k/h farming xp for 74+ Farming.
      Payment Amount: Make it a premium script, I am sure that a lot of people would buy it!
      Time: Whenever
      Additional: Give my any thoughts on it plez.

Thanks
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies