xCode

[ABCL10][Farming & Thieving][$7.49] xSorcRunnerPro [Herbs/Sq'irks] [All gardens]

Summer garden is failing at a rate of 4/1

25% Success rate

It is? Made a video (look at first page). Had a 100% rate for 30 mins straight. Only recorded like 5 mins tho. Are you using the human mouse functionality? Because that could possibly be a problem. Edited by xCode

It is? Made a video (look at first page). Had a 100% rate for 30 mins straight. Only recorded like 5 mins tho. Are you using the human mouse functionality? Because that could possibly be a problem.

I've disabled that as i thought it was the root of the problem, but it wasn't. I'll uplaod a video in a bit

Edit: for some miraculous reason its fixed itself.

pyZdi2T.png

Edited by moers

HXFKs1f.png?1

Right here we see a problem. Human-mouse is disabled from Tribot settings. The script has a habit to solve the labyrinth and then just chill the sake out. It can stand there like 10minutes which i guess is not on purpose? Status is switching very fast between "Antiban" and "taking reward". All other scripts are running good for me except this one so I dont expect the problem is about me or my settings. If you get this fixed, Autumn is running fine. Hopefully you have time to take a look into it. There was another problem with picking those beer glasses. The script has picked one extra glass a few times now. After picking too many beer glasses the script just totally freezes, does nothing and says "-1"  forever in the client debug.

Hopefully u can take care of these looking forward to it working properly!

-Chelmid

Edited by Chelmid

HXFKs1f.png?1

Right here we see a problem. Human-mouse is disabled from Tribot settings. The script has a habit to solve the labyrinth and then just chill the sake out. It can stand there like 10minutes which i guess is not on purpose? Status is switching very fast between "Antiban" and "taking reward". All other scripts are running good for me except this one so I dont expect the problem is about me or my settings. If you get this fixed, Autumn is running fine. Hopefully you have time to take a look into it. There was another problem with picking those beer glasses. The script has picked one extra glass a few times now. After picking too many beer glasses the script just totally freezes, does nothing and says "-1"  forever in the client debug.

Hopefully u can take care of these looking forward to it working properly!

-Chelmid

Thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look at it :)

Can anyone tell me how much gold/h are possible per account doing the summer garden (summer is the highest one I suppose?). I just remember back in the days I used to bot it on rs3 and made a shitload of gold!

I think 200k/300k an hour? I will add herb prices to the script soon, so you can see your profits :) I don't know how high the herb prices are atm, so can't tell you an exact number.

Also, I will implement a one-click run to the summer garden which will boost your profits a lot.

Tell me when you have any further questions :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.