xCode

[ABCL10][Farming & Thieving][$7.49] xSorcRunnerPro [Herbs/Sq'irks] [All gardens]

b8bde01690.png

18a6304cee.png

Proggies

kWa1SHA.png?1

GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]

p4quwBG.gif

Update log

• V1.0 - Initial release
  • V1.1 - Updated walking method and made minor changes in first stages of Winter garden. Also sends data to database for dynamic signature (comming soon!).

Bug Report format

Description of the bug:
How often does it occur:
Bot/Client debug:
What is the version of the script:
What settings did you select in the GUI?:
Status of the script when the bug occurs:

Edited by xCode
  • Like 2

Info about profit/xp hour would be cool...sinc You should have had test runs and all that stuff (?)

And good luck with sales!!

Thankyou. I think it's between 70k and 200k / Hour. It really depends on how lucky you are with the herbs and how fast your internet connection and machine is, etc. :)

Description of the bug: It just keeps running to bank and clicking Deposit All

How often does it occur: Everytime I try to run the script

Bot/Client debug: Nothing.

What is the version of the script: Whichever the newest is, Just reloaded to make sure.

What settings did you select in the GUI/Paint?

What settings did you select in the GUI/Paint?

Squirks, on Winter, I actually just tried Herbs on winter and it worked. Is it because i am missing Beer glasses or something possibly?

It also can pause a ton, I guess waiting for the perfect time to go? but it sometimes pauses outside the gate, which I think looks really bad.

Edited by trivers7

Squirks, on Winter, I actually just tried Herbs on winter and it worked. Is it because i am missing Beer glasses or something possibly?

It also can pause a ton, I guess waiting for the perfect time to go? but it sometimes pauses outside the gate, which I think looks really bad.

Do you have a Pestle and Mortar in your bank? It should grab the beer glasses itself. It's waiting sometimes if you're out of energy. The ABCL will determine a random value for your character so that it'll run again. The player needs to run in some parts of the garden, that's why it waits. It could try to walk, but that would result in failing 90% of the times. So that's why I chose for waiting. Do you have any suggestions for me on this matter?

No no, I was curious if it was that or if it waited for the guards to get in certain positions. Its working great. and No I probably did not have a pestle and mortar. So thats probably the problem. 

Edit: getting the Pestle and Mortar fixed it.

Edit2: The only thing so far I wish it had was a status update of what its doing in either the Bot Debug, or in the Paint somewhere, but its running great. 

Edited by trivers7

No no, I was curious if it was that or if it waited for the guards to get in certain positions. Its working great. and No I probably did not have a pestle and mortar. So thats probably the problem.

Edit: getting the Pestle and Mortar fixed it.

Edit2: The only thing so far I wish it had was a status update of what its doing in either the Bot Debug, or in the Paint somewhere, but its running great.

Great! I was also thinking about a status update. I'll probably update it soon with a status update ;)

Summer works perfect but spring ain't worth 20 bucks... Spring manages to fail at many places in the course. If possible, take a look at it. when running two bots, the client runs slower and then it clicks unnecessarily many times and gets to false position and fails.

-kemmel

I'll take a look at it. I'm kinda busy atm, but will get onto as soon as I have time :) Thanks for letting me know.

Tried both gardens, but atm they worked fine for me. How much cpu did you allocate to your tribot client? I'll see if I can reconstruct your situation with a lower cpu allocated and try to fix it for lower cpu users

I dont think that's the problem

Comp Specs are 

i5 4690

16gb ram

gtx770

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.