Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daxmagex

[Version 2] daxBlastFurnace [ABCv2] [ALL JOBS/BARS] [UP TO 400K+/HR]

script isnt working properly, along with the blast manager. The main blast furnace script gets stuck doing iron bars. ( it attempts to put too many ore on the belt which results in it spamming it) Ive also noticed that some of my bots were only receiving two bars from the collecting thing, i have no clue why.

second problem with these scripts is that when the pumper/meter reader are in clan chat together, the meter reader is constantly telling the pumper its red while it is still in the white going to green. This means that it never gets to green and bars are never made. (it only started doing this about an hour in. ive tried restarting both the pumper and meter reader but it didnt fix.)

• [19:55:13] Slept for 1957
  • [19:55:14] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:14] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:14] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:14] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [19:55:15] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:15] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:15] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:15] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [19:55:16] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:16] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:16] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [19:55:17] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:17] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:17] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:17] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

this is the client debug

• Like 1

My biggest issue is with accidentally clicking on the deposit box. It doesn't seem to be able to get out of the deposit box screen. Iv come back to the bot stuck and it can't help the ban rate. Hope we can see an update to fix this! (Bug report done)

Edited by yojoedude

On 2016-09-15 at 10:49 AM, NinjadGuy said:

@daxmagex planning to add it? 

does the script even works atm?

On world 358, three dwarves are now working around the clock to keep the Blast Furnace running at its best. The dwarves will allow you to use the Blast Furnace as they run it for 60,000 coins per hour.

Yes it works, just make sure you pre-pay coffer. It doesn't know how to react when coffer runs dry

14 hours ago, yojoedude said:

Yes it works, just make sure you pre-pay coffer. It doesn't know how to react when coffer runs dry

yup ot works just put enough money in the coffer but still sometimes it clicks deposit box ive send dax a private message about it hope to see it fixed ass well could be very good gold

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GoldFarmNL said:

yup ot works just put enough money in the coffer but still sometimes it clicks deposit box ive send dax a private message about it hope to see it fixed ass well could be very good gold

Yup, works pretty good on the specific worlds. But with the fee it's hardly worth doing without a coal bag

On 22/09/2016 at 8:25 PM, yojoedude said:

My biggest issue is with accidentally clicking on the deposit box. It doesn't seem to be able to get out of the deposit box screen. Iv come back to the bot stuck and it can't help the ban rate. Hope we can see an update to fix this! (Bug report done)

Not sure if this was fixed or not, but the bot seems to be able to get out of the screen the last few times iv seen it happen. So I withdraw my only complaint (Works perfect on LG as well)

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:28 AM, yojoedude said:

Not sure if this was fixed or not, but the bot seems to be able to get out of the screen the last few times iv seen it happen. So I withdraw my only complaint (Works perfect on LG as well)

this happens with iBlastFurnace aswell. looking here to buy a lifetime tho and check to see how it works.

@daxmagex also, if I buy the premium version, will I be able to run it in world 358 or world 386 without having 30 in one of thos skills? I just want to pay the 60k/hr so no fixing is needed. Thanks

Edited by Rohm

14 hours ago, Rohm said:

this happens with iBlastFurnace aswell. looking here to buy a lifetime tho and check to see how it works.

@daxmagex also, if I buy the premium version, will I be able to run it in world 358 or world 386 without having 30 in one of thos skills? I just want to pay the 60k/hr so no fixing is needed. Thanks

It's definitely fixed. Works flawlessly now.  As for the premium, I believe you need elite to work 358/86 without having 30's. the only thing to note is that the bot does NOT know if your coffer runs dry. It will not stop trying to work even if it can't use the world. So keep your coffer over full for what you plan on it doing.

1 hour ago, yojoedude said:

It's definitely fixed. Works flawlessly now.  As for the premium, I believe you need elite to work 358/86 without having 30's. the only thing to note is that the bot does NOT know if your coffer runs dry. It will not stop trying to work even if it can't use the world. So keep your coffer over full for what you plan on it doing.

okay man thanks for the feedback. do you run in world 358 or 386? okay so if I have 30 in on of the required stats and am using the Premium version will it work like its suppose to in one of those two worlds?

1 hour ago, Rohm said:

okay man thanks for the feedback. do you run in world 358 or 386? okay so if I have 30 in on of the required stats and am using the Premium version will it work like its suppose to in one of those two worlds?

Either or for the worlds, doesn't matter much, as for the premium question, I cant speak for that as I only use elite.

you could definitely try it, but it would be best to be watching it to make sure it works well. I cant see the bot thinking it needs to help with those things, so it likely wont try. But best if you see for yourself as I cant be sure.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:53 PM, babu406 said:

Ever since 3 or so days a go it keeps telling me No ores Found in bank. It worked perfectly until receantly. And i noticed anyother person complaining about the same problem can u look into it. I can add u on skype to show u if u need.

@daxmagex 

@babu406 hey man, don't forget to tag the person, this way the person your trying to get ahold of will be informed that someone is trying to reach them. Also sending a PM works just as good if not better. Cheers!

On 10/12/2016 at 2:55 PM, Rohm said:

hey @daxmagex, if I buy the premium version will I be able to use it to run my acc in world 358 even if I don't have a required 30 ? it will be paying for the dwarfs to be running the furnace.

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't personally paid for dwarfs through testing, but you can try out the trial.

hAiK5Tk.png

congratulations to babytearz on 99 smithing!!

5 hours ago, daxmagex said:

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't personally paid for dwarfs through testing, but you can try out the trial.

hAiK5Tk.png

congratulations to babytearz on 99 smithing!!

okay, yeah there is no trial for your premium, only for the elite, but if I do purchase one and it doesn't work will you please refund me so I can get another elite? I do currently have a 1mont auth for the elite. Thanks @daxmagex also is addy more profit with a coal bag than steel? anyone please?

1 hour ago, Rohm said:

okay, yeah there is no trial for your premium, only for the elite, but if I do purchase one and it doesn't work will you please refund me so I can get another elite? I do currently have a 1mont auth for the elite. Thanks @daxmagex also is addy more profit with a coal bag than steel? anyone please?

It won't work with the premium version, you will need a lvl 30 stat. (I already tried)

Buy the elite version.

Edited by Enano25

22 hours ago, Enano25 said:

It won't work with the premium version, you will need a lvl 30 stat. (I already tried)

Buy the elite version.

okay, so lets say I get the 30 in one of the above stats will it work then and me not have to do anything tho? I think the  difference is worth it to get 30 in 1 skill tbh. have you tried that?

Edit, damn you rank 9 lol. Nice work @Enano25

Edited by Rohm

1 hour ago, Rohm said:

okay, so lets say I get the 30 in one of the above stats will it work then and me not have to do anything tho? I think the  difference is worth it to get 30 in 1 skill tbh. have you tried that?

Edit, damn you rank 9 lol. Nice work @Enano25

It's not worth the extra time plus ban chance of leveling another stat to 30 unless you already have it.

Get the elite version it's def worth it.

• Similar Content

• By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By Optimus
      Hey TRiBot community!
      The script has been in development for the past ~4 Years, but I've recently just rewrote the entire script, and it now performs better than any other. It's been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the littlest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2770-optimus-pest-control/
      The current features of the script are:
      VIP is not required Free 1 Hour Trial Advanced ABC2 Antiban Three different playing styles:

-Defend the knight : The script will defend the void knight, and also kill monsters around the portals to keep your activity bar high.

Attack the portals: The script will kill the portals as they open up, while also attacking spinners and surrounding npcs when necessary.

-Repair mode (gain no hp XP): Perfect for defence pures, the script will keep you activity high by chopping down trees and repairing the doors / barricades around the map.
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to calculate the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatters' User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
        Below is a video of the script in action, and some screenshots of results that users have achieved. 

Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points again:

Spending max points on 99 HP: 

Spending max points again:

Spending max points again:

Thanks, 
      Optimus
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By rewie
      - Completes Witch's potion quest
      - No GUI so can be used with script queue/client starter
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      - Gathers all the required items (see more in the spoiler)
      Change log:
      TO DO:

Get it here

• By rewie
      - Completes Romeo&Juliet quest
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - No GUI so can be used with client starter/script queue
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      Change log:

Get it here
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 19 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies