daxmagex

[Version 2] daxBlastFurnace [ABCv2] [ALL JOBS/BARS] [UP TO 400K+/HR]

script isnt working properly, along with the blast manager. The main blast furnace script gets stuck doing iron bars. ( it attempts to put too many ore on the belt which results in it spamming it) Ive also noticed that some of my bots were only receiving two bars from the collecting thing, i have no clue why.

second problem with these scripts is that when the pumper/meter reader are in clan chat together, the meter reader is constantly telling the pumper its red while it is still in the white going to green. This means that it never gets to green and bars are never made. (it only started doing this about an hour in. ive tried restarting both the pumper and meter reader but it didnt fix.)

• [19:55:13] Slept for 1957
  • [19:55:14] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:14] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:14] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:14] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:14] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [19:55:15] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:15] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:15] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:15] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:15] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [19:55:16] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:16] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:16] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:16] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [19:55:17] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
  • [19:55:17] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
  • [19:55:17] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.qe.DE(dj:132)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.ug.ce(pi:216)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.ug.Df(pi:318)
  • [19:55:17] at obf.ug.run(pi:314)
  • [19:55:17] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

this is the client debug

• Like 1

My biggest issue is with accidentally clicking on the deposit box. It doesn't seem to be able to get out of the deposit box screen. Iv come back to the bot stuck and it can't help the ban rate. Hope we can see an update to fix this! (Bug report done)

Edited by yojoedude

On 2016-09-15 at 10:49 AM, NinjadGuy said:

@daxmagex planning to add it? 

does the script even works atm?

On world 358, three dwarves are now working around the clock to keep the Blast Furnace running at its best. The dwarves will allow you to use the Blast Furnace as they run it for 60,000 coins per hour.

Yes it works, just make sure you pre-pay coffer. It doesn't know how to react when coffer runs dry

14 hours ago, yojoedude said:

Yes it works, just make sure you pre-pay coffer. It doesn't know how to react when coffer runs dry

yup ot works just put enough money in the coffer but still sometimes it clicks deposit box ive send dax a private message about it hope to see it fixed ass well could be very good gold

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GoldFarmNL said:

yup ot works just put enough money in the coffer but still sometimes it clicks deposit box ive send dax a private message about it hope to see it fixed ass well could be very good gold

Yup, works pretty good on the specific worlds. But with the fee it's hardly worth doing without a coal bag

On 22/09/2016 at 8:25 PM, yojoedude said:

My biggest issue is with accidentally clicking on the deposit box. It doesn't seem to be able to get out of the deposit box screen. Iv come back to the bot stuck and it can't help the ban rate. Hope we can see an update to fix this! (Bug report done)

Not sure if this was fixed or not, but the bot seems to be able to get out of the screen the last few times iv seen it happen. So I withdraw my only complaint (Works perfect on LG as well)

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:28 AM, yojoedude said:

Not sure if this was fixed or not, but the bot seems to be able to get out of the screen the last few times iv seen it happen. So I withdraw my only complaint (Works perfect on LG as well)

this happens with iBlastFurnace aswell. looking here to buy a lifetime tho and check to see how it works.

@daxmagex also, if I buy the premium version, will I be able to run it in world 358 or world 386 without having 30 in one of thos skills? I just want to pay the 60k/hr so no fixing is needed. Thanks

Edited by Rohm

14 hours ago, Rohm said:

this happens with iBlastFurnace aswell. looking here to buy a lifetime tho and check to see how it works.

@daxmagex also, if I buy the premium version, will I be able to run it in world 358 or world 386 without having 30 in one of thos skills? I just want to pay the 60k/hr so no fixing is needed. Thanks

It's definitely fixed. Works flawlessly now.  As for the premium, I believe you need elite to work 358/86 without having 30's. the only thing to note is that the bot does NOT know if your coffer runs dry. It will not stop trying to work even if it can't use the world. So keep your coffer over full for what you plan on it doing.

1 hour ago, yojoedude said:

It's definitely fixed. Works flawlessly now.  As for the premium, I believe you need elite to work 358/86 without having 30's. the only thing to note is that the bot does NOT know if your coffer runs dry. It will not stop trying to work even if it can't use the world. So keep your coffer over full for what you plan on it doing.

okay man thanks for the feedback. do you run in world 358 or 386? okay so if I have 30 in on of the required stats and am using the Premium version will it work like its suppose to in one of those two worlds?

1 hour ago, Rohm said:

okay man thanks for the feedback. do you run in world 358 or 386? okay so if I have 30 in on of the required stats and am using the Premium version will it work like its suppose to in one of those two worlds?

Either or for the worlds, doesn't matter much, as for the premium question, I cant speak for that as I only use elite.

you could definitely try it, but it would be best to be watching it to make sure it works well. I cant see the bot thinking it needs to help with those things, so it likely wont try. But best if you see for yourself as I cant be sure.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:53 PM, babu406 said:

Ever since 3 or so days a go it keeps telling me No ores Found in bank. It worked perfectly until receantly. And i noticed anyother person complaining about the same problem can u look into it. I can add u on skype to show u if u need.

@daxmagex 

@babu406 hey man, don't forget to tag the person, this way the person your trying to get ahold of will be informed that someone is trying to reach them. Also sending a PM works just as good if not better. Cheers!

On 10/12/2016 at 2:55 PM, Rohm said:

hey @daxmagex, if I buy the premium version will I be able to use it to run my acc in world 358 even if I don't have a required 30 ? it will be paying for the dwarfs to be running the furnace.

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't personally paid for dwarfs through testing, but you can try out the trial.

hAiK5Tk.png

congratulations to babytearz on 99 smithing!!

5 hours ago, daxmagex said:

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't personally paid for dwarfs through testing, but you can try out the trial.

hAiK5Tk.png

congratulations to babytearz on 99 smithing!!

okay, yeah there is no trial for your premium, only for the elite, but if I do purchase one and it doesn't work will you please refund me so I can get another elite? I do currently have a 1mont auth for the elite. Thanks @daxmagex also is addy more profit with a coal bag than steel? anyone please?

1 hour ago, Rohm said:

okay, yeah there is no trial for your premium, only for the elite, but if I do purchase one and it doesn't work will you please refund me so I can get another elite? I do currently have a 1mont auth for the elite. Thanks @daxmagex also is addy more profit with a coal bag than steel? anyone please?

It won't work with the premium version, you will need a lvl 30 stat. (I already tried)

Buy the elite version.

Edited by Enano25

22 hours ago, Enano25 said:

It won't work with the premium version, you will need a lvl 30 stat. (I already tried)

Buy the elite version.

okay, so lets say I get the 30 in one of the above stats will it work then and me not have to do anything tho? I think the  difference is worth it to get 30 in 1 skill tbh. have you tried that?

Edit, damn you rank 9 lol. Nice work @Enano25

Edited by Rohm

1 hour ago, Rohm said:

okay, so lets say I get the 30 in one of the above stats will it work then and me not have to do anything tho? I think the  difference is worth it to get 30 in 1 skill tbh. have you tried that?

Edit, damn you rank 9 lol. Nice work @Enano25

It's not worth the extra time plus ban chance of leveling another stat to 30 unless you already have it.

Get the elite version it's def worth it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      How to use the script:

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By rewie
      - Completes Witch's potion quest
      - No GUI so can be used with script queue/client starter
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      - Gathers all the required items (see more in the spoiler)
      Change log:
      TO DO:

Get it here

• By rewie
      - Completes Romeo&Juliet quest
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - No GUI so can be used with client starter/script queue
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      Change log:

Get it here
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script for training Zerkers and Mains
      Description:
      Tri Yak Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Yaks on the island of Neitiznot
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Yak Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.
      Yaks are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:

They have 50 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for all account types.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are about 15 different yaks all bunches up which the bot can train on.
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Neitiznot Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      Welcome To Tri Pest Control Pro

Tri Pest Control Pro is a flawless script that plays the Pest Control minigame for you! While creating this script, my primary goal was to make a script that will play the game just as good as a human, if not better, while still remaining safe to use. And after rigorous testing from the community and myself, I believe I have succeeded in my goal. 
      Happy botting, and enjoy your void!
      Features:
        About the three different playing styles:

Screenshots:

Testimonials:

Purchase Information:

You can purchase the script through the repository or clicking the image below:
    • By soybean501
      Hey all, this is my first forum post so apologies if it's in the wrong section or whatever.
      I recently attempted to set up my first gold farm, purchased 3 private proxies from virmach, created the RS accounts using maxthon and the proxies, logged into the accounts using the aforementioned proxies and used a tutorial island script. 
      However on return to the RS login screen I get the error "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen". 
      Did I do something wrong in the account creation, will this flag my proxy IP's?
      Thank you
    • By Evesy
      EvesyChocoGrinder - Grind your chocolate bars!
      Dear fellow Tribot users!
      I am very proud to present to you my first public script which will grind your chocolate bars with a knife (So F2P can use it aswell).
      It works flawlessly and has some basic anti-ban in it. You can start at any bank in RuneScape with your knife in your inventory or bank, and chocolate bars in your inventory or bank.
      Goodluck!
       Current features
      Grinds all your chocolate bars flawlessly. Works at any bank. Detects if you have a knife or bars in your bank. Features in the next update
      GUI to choose if you want to use a knife or pestle & mortar. ABCL 10 anti-ban. Current version: 1.0
      Respository URL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2574-evesychocogrinder/
    • By erickho123
      BUY IT NOW!
      Monthly (3 accounts at a time/auth) 
      USD: $10 (10 credits)
      RSGP: http://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits, (Enter 10 credits in the field, the system is fully automated.)
      Purchase link (requires 10 credits) https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/218-exnightmarezone/

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.
      ExNightMareZone is the one and only nightmare zone script that provides both hosting and selling. It has many features for both sides. Nightmare zone is one of the best ways to gain exp and gain money at the same time  It is able to do absorption flicking method or even alert users their coffers are locked! Many users are very satisfied with their purchase with the script and have achieved over 100 hours of run time with the script. Users have gained over 2b+ EXP.
      Combat features:

Script argument:

Dynamic signatures:

BUG REPORT FORMAT [FILL OUT]

What is the ban rate on this script?

Types of hosters, how much they make, and their requirements

How do I play nightmare zone?

GUI PICTURES:

Progress reports:
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies