Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daxmagex

[Version 2] daxBlastFurnace [ABCv2] [ALL JOBS/BARS] [UP TO 400K+/HR]

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

You can buy credits with RSGP here

Y4pBklN.png

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

Last MAJOR update: Version 2.0

Version 2.0

• Reworked ALL Job Priorities
  • Repairs now will also be triggered by bot state. Much more intelligent triggering.
  • Bars Added
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • Bronze
  • Potions
    • Stamina
  • Will finish ongoing load before getting bars from dispenser.
  • Start from anywhere - (Uses minigame teleport)
  • Banking should be significantly faster.
  • Paint
    • Status indicators
    • Pouch state
    • Tracks all stats
    • Profit calculator up to date (Using GE values as of 4/26/15)
    • All ore counts revealed

RbQHpbX.png

Thanks to all who helped with BETA.

There are TWO versions of the script.

ELITE VERSION (Gold Farmers) - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• All modes enabled. Will be no different than the version that is currently active.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (7.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (39.99 Credits)

PREMIUM VERSION - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• Leecher mode disabled. If you want leeching mode enabled, purchase the Elite version.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (4.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (24.99 Credits)

Both versions are capable of bringing in the same profits, however, it's simply the skill requirements that separate the two versions. ELITE version will only require a smithing level while PREMIUM will require one of the following stats since it's not capable of leeching:

• 30 Strength or
  • 30 Crafting or
  • 30 Firemaking or
  • 30 Agility

Blast Furnace Instructions:

• PUT ALL SUPPLIES ON TOP OF BANK.
  • START WITH A BUCKET IN INVENTORY.
  • IF YOU CAN FILL UP A ROLE, PLEASE DO SO. LEECHING DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR PROFITS, NOR DOES IT HELP THE TEAM. 
  • Start at Blast Furnace
    • Minigames - > teleport to Blast Furnace
  • Below 60 Smithing
    • Start Bot with cash-pile in inventory.
  • Stove Operator (Coke Filler) or AIO mode:
    • Start bot with spade in inventory
  • Using Energy Potions
    • Simply tick "Use Energy Potions" in GUI. Bot will use both Energy and Super Energy potions.
  • Using Coal Bag
    • Simply start bot with coal bag in inventory. Bot will detect and run accordingly.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED ANY QUEST COMPLETED FOR BLAST FURNACE. PLEASE REFER TO THE GUIDE HERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MINIGAME:

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace

Thank you syf54017 for providing me with such an incredible proggy. 109 hours and 32m profit!!

EDIT: updated to 121 hours and 35m!

0a2d449866.png

db9810d9b5.png

BUG REPORTS

Submit bug reports here

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 7

I bought this for iron bars, kind of disappointing it's not supported. Please make it clear in the description above or update!

I'll level my account up by hand and report back how it runs with steel bars.  

Edit: Dax added iron bar support within a few hours. Great scripter.

Edited by sedgy

Looks awesome, do you think you can add 1-30 mode (Bronze and iron bars) allso? for lvling

Will be adding this in eventually. Bronze is kind of a special scenario where it requires primary and secondary in a 1:1 ratio so it'll require a separate set of logic.

I bought this for iron bars, kind of disappointing it's not supported. Please make it clear in the description above or update!

I'll level my account up by hand and report back how it runs with steel bars.  

Ask and you shall receive.

Version 1.1

• Iron bar support
  • Like 1

Will be adding this in eventually. Bronze is kind of a special scenario where it requires primary and secondary in a 1:1 ratio so it'll require a separate set of logic.

Ask and you shall receive.

Version 1.1

• Iron bar support

Oh wow! Thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

yw :)

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Script is waiting for a bucket to spawn so it can fill it with water and cool the furnace. Start bot with a bucket in inventory, I'll include that in main post. Hopefully, someone will throw in a bot running AIO mode to help out as it will benefit the whole team.

@daxmagex Just bought this script. Can't wait to post a proggy mate.

Sounds good :)

Edited by daxmagex

@daxmagex

Got a problem with the iron bars. It keeps ending the script and states in the log, "SUFFICIENT COAL: false" then ends the script. 

I'll look into that, how many coal do you have left in bank? And did you see what happened when the script stopped?

EDIT: nvm, I'll remove the coal check for irons. Damn I derped out here.

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1

I'll look into that, how many coal do you have left in bank? And did you see what happened when the script stopped?

EDIT: nvm, I'll remove the coal check for irons. Damn I derped out here.

No worries, thanks for the quick reply! I'm planning to buy the unlimited auths once i've trained some more accounts.

No worries, thanks for the quick reply! I'm planning to buy the unlimited auths once i've trained some more accounts.

Sounds great, currently a quick fix would just be have at least 1 coal in bank. You can buy it at the blast furnace guy. I'll be fixing it later tonight for sure.

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Currently, the script detects resources by the amount of materials available in bank. It's a much more reliable method as it doesn't require me to factor in the ores in the furnace + temporary memory. However, this may change in the future.

I'll be uploading version 1.14 later today that completely fixes the iron problem. 

How exactly do you make money with this script? I have no idea what blast furnace is

Usually, smithing at a regular furnace is slow and not much profit. Blast furnace allows for smithing at twice the speed and requiring only half the amount of coal needed, meaning massive profit.

You can look into here for a more in depth description: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace 

EDIT: 4a9b26002d.png

Will be getting to rune soon :)

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1

• Similar Content

• By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By Optimus
      Hey TRiBot community!
      The script has been in development for the past ~4 Years, but I've recently just rewrote the entire script, and it now performs better than any other. It's been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the littlest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2770-optimus-pest-control/
      The current features of the script are:
      VIP is not required Free 1 Hour Trial Advanced ABC2 Antiban Three different playing styles:

-Defend the knight : The script will defend the void knight, and also kill monsters around the portals to keep your activity bar high.

Attack the portals: The script will kill the portals as they open up, while also attacking spinners and surrounding npcs when necessary.

-Repair mode (gain no hp XP): Perfect for defence pures, the script will keep you activity high by chopping down trees and repairing the doors / barricades around the map.
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to calculate the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatters' User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
        Below is a video of the script in action, and some screenshots of results that users have achieved. 

Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points again:

Spending max points on 99 HP: 

Spending max points again:

Spending max points again:

Thanks, 
      Optimus
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      How to use the script:

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By rewie
      - Completes Witch's potion quest
      - No GUI so can be used with script queue/client starter
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      - Gathers all the required items (see more in the spoiler)
      Change log:
      TO DO:

Get it here

• By rewie
      - Completes Romeo&Juliet quest
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - No GUI so can be used with client starter/script queue
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      Change log:

Get it here
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 53 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies