daxmagex

[Version 2] daxBlastFurnace [ABCv2] [ALL JOBS/BARS] [UP TO 400K+/HR]

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

You can buy credits with RSGP here

Y4pBklN.png

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

Last MAJOR update: Version 2.0

Version 2.0

• Reworked ALL Job Priorities
  • Repairs now will also be triggered by bot state. Much more intelligent triggering.
  • Bars Added
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • Bronze
  • Potions
    • Stamina
  • Will finish ongoing load before getting bars from dispenser.
  • Start from anywhere - (Uses minigame teleport)
  • Banking should be significantly faster.
  • Paint
    • Status indicators
    • Pouch state
    • Tracks all stats
    • Profit calculator up to date (Using GE values as of 4/26/15)
    • All ore counts revealed

RbQHpbX.png

Thanks to all who helped with BETA.

There are TWO versions of the script.

ELITE VERSION (Gold Farmers) - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• All modes enabled. Will be no different than the version that is currently active.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (7.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (39.99 Credits)

PREMIUM VERSION - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• Leecher mode disabled. If you want leeching mode enabled, purchase the Elite version.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (4.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (24.99 Credits)

Both versions are capable of bringing in the same profits, however, it's simply the skill requirements that separate the two versions. ELITE version will only require a smithing level while PREMIUM will require one of the following stats since it's not capable of leeching:

• 30 Strength or
  • 30 Crafting or
  • 30 Firemaking or
  • 30 Agility

Blast Furnace Instructions:

• PUT ALL SUPPLIES ON TOP OF BANK.
  • START WITH A BUCKET IN INVENTORY.
  • IF YOU CAN FILL UP A ROLE, PLEASE DO SO. LEECHING DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR PROFITS, NOR DOES IT HELP THE TEAM. 
  • Start at Blast Furnace
    • Minigames - > teleport to Blast Furnace
  • Below 60 Smithing
    • Start Bot with cash-pile in inventory.
  • Stove Operator (Coke Filler) or AIO mode:
    • Start bot with spade in inventory
  • Using Energy Potions
    • Simply tick "Use Energy Potions" in GUI. Bot will use both Energy and Super Energy potions.
  • Using Coal Bag
    • Simply start bot with coal bag in inventory. Bot will detect and run accordingly.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED ANY QUEST COMPLETED FOR BLAST FURNACE. PLEASE REFER TO THE GUIDE HERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MINIGAME:

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace

Thank you syf54017 for providing me with such an incredible proggy. 109 hours and 32m profit!!

EDIT: updated to 121 hours and 35m!

0a2d449866.png

db9810d9b5.png

BUG REPORTS

Submit bug reports here

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 7

I bought this for iron bars, kind of disappointing it's not supported. Please make it clear in the description above or update!

I'll level my account up by hand and report back how it runs with steel bars.  

Edit: Dax added iron bar support within a few hours. Great scripter.

Edited by sedgy

Looks awesome, do you think you can add 1-30 mode (Bronze and iron bars) allso? for lvling

Will be adding this in eventually. Bronze is kind of a special scenario where it requires primary and secondary in a 1:1 ratio so it'll require a separate set of logic.

I bought this for iron bars, kind of disappointing it's not supported. Please make it clear in the description above or update!

I'll level my account up by hand and report back how it runs with steel bars.  

Ask and you shall receive.

Version 1.1

• Iron bar support
  • Like 1

Will be adding this in eventually. Bronze is kind of a special scenario where it requires primary and secondary in a 1:1 ratio so it'll require a separate set of logic.

Ask and you shall receive.

Version 1.1

• Iron bar support

Oh wow! Thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

yw :)

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Script is waiting for a bucket to spawn so it can fill it with water and cool the furnace. Start bot with a bucket in inventory, I'll include that in main post. Hopefully, someone will throw in a bot running AIO mode to help out as it will benefit the whole team.

@daxmagex Just bought this script. Can't wait to post a proggy mate.

Sounds good :)

Edited by daxmagex

@daxmagex

Got a problem with the iron bars. It keeps ending the script and states in the log, "SUFFICIENT COAL: false" then ends the script. 

I'll look into that, how many coal do you have left in bank? And did you see what happened when the script stopped?

EDIT: nvm, I'll remove the coal check for irons. Damn I derped out here.

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1

I'll look into that, how many coal do you have left in bank? And did you see what happened when the script stopped?

EDIT: nvm, I'll remove the coal check for irons. Damn I derped out here.

No worries, thanks for the quick reply! I'm planning to buy the unlimited auths once i've trained some more accounts.

No worries, thanks for the quick reply! I'm planning to buy the unlimited auths once i've trained some more accounts.

Sounds great, currently a quick fix would just be have at least 1 coal in bank. You can buy it at the blast furnace guy. I'll be fixing it later tonight for sure.

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Currently, the script detects resources by the amount of materials available in bank. It's a much more reliable method as it doesn't require me to factor in the ores in the furnace + temporary memory. However, this may change in the future.

I'll be uploading version 1.14 later today that completely fixes the iron problem. 

How exactly do you make money with this script? I have no idea what blast furnace is

Usually, smithing at a regular furnace is slow and not much profit. Blast furnace allows for smithing at twice the speed and requiring only half the amount of coal needed, meaning massive profit.

You can look into here for a more in depth description: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace 

EDIT: 4a9b26002d.png

Will be getting to rune soon :)

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.