Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daxmagex

[Version 2] daxBlastFurnace [ABCv2] [ALL JOBS/BARS] [UP TO 400K+/HR]

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

You can buy credits with RSGP here

Y4pBklN.png

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

Last MAJOR update: Version 2.0

Version 2.0

• Reworked ALL Job Priorities
  • Repairs now will also be triggered by bot state. Much more intelligent triggering.
  • Bars Added
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • Bronze
  • Potions
    • Stamina
  • Will finish ongoing load before getting bars from dispenser.
  • Start from anywhere - (Uses minigame teleport)
  • Banking should be significantly faster.
  • Paint
    • Status indicators
    • Pouch state
    • Tracks all stats
    • Profit calculator up to date (Using GE values as of 4/26/15)
    • All ore counts revealed

RbQHpbX.png

Thanks to all who helped with BETA.

There are TWO versions of the script.

ELITE VERSION (Gold Farmers) - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• All modes enabled. Will be no different than the version that is currently active.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (7.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (39.99 Credits)

PREMIUM VERSION - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• Leecher mode disabled. If you want leeching mode enabled, purchase the Elite version.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (4.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (24.99 Credits)

Both versions are capable of bringing in the same profits, however, it's simply the skill requirements that separate the two versions. ELITE version will only require a smithing level while PREMIUM will require one of the following stats since it's not capable of leeching:

• 30 Strength or
  • 30 Crafting or
  • 30 Firemaking or
  • 30 Agility

Blast Furnace Instructions:

• PUT ALL SUPPLIES ON TOP OF BANK.
  • START WITH A BUCKET IN INVENTORY.
  • IF YOU CAN FILL UP A ROLE, PLEASE DO SO. LEECHING DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR PROFITS, NOR DOES IT HELP THE TEAM. 
  • Start at Blast Furnace
    • Minigames - > teleport to Blast Furnace
  • Below 60 Smithing
    • Start Bot with cash-pile in inventory.
  • Stove Operator (Coke Filler) or AIO mode:
    • Start bot with spade in inventory
  • Using Energy Potions
    • Simply tick "Use Energy Potions" in GUI. Bot will use both Energy and Super Energy potions.
  • Using Coal Bag
    • Simply start bot with coal bag in inventory. Bot will detect and run accordingly.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED ANY QUEST COMPLETED FOR BLAST FURNACE. PLEASE REFER TO THE GUIDE HERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MINIGAME:

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace

Thank you syf54017 for providing me with such an incredible proggy. 109 hours and 32m profit!!

EDIT: updated to 121 hours and 35m!

0a2d449866.png

db9810d9b5.png

BUG REPORTS

Submit bug reports here

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 7

I bought this for iron bars, kind of disappointing it's not supported. Please make it clear in the description above or update!

I'll level my account up by hand and report back how it runs with steel bars.  

Edit: Dax added iron bar support within a few hours. Great scripter.

Edited by sedgy

Looks awesome, do you think you can add 1-30 mode (Bronze and iron bars) allso? for lvling

Will be adding this in eventually. Bronze is kind of a special scenario where it requires primary and secondary in a 1:1 ratio so it'll require a separate set of logic.

I bought this for iron bars, kind of disappointing it's not supported. Please make it clear in the description above or update!

I'll level my account up by hand and report back how it runs with steel bars.  

Ask and you shall receive.

Version 1.1

• Iron bar support
  • Like 1

Will be adding this in eventually. Bronze is kind of a special scenario where it requires primary and secondary in a 1:1 ratio so it'll require a separate set of logic.

Ask and you shall receive.

Version 1.1

• Iron bar support

Oh wow! Thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

yw :)

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Script is waiting for a bucket to spawn so it can fill it with water and cool the furnace. Start bot with a bucket in inventory, I'll include that in main post. Hopefully, someone will throw in a bot running AIO mode to help out as it will benefit the whole team.

@daxmagex Just bought this script. Can't wait to post a proggy mate.

Sounds good :)

Edited by daxmagex

@daxmagex

Got a problem with the iron bars. It keeps ending the script and states in the log, "SUFFICIENT COAL: false" then ends the script. 

I'll look into that, how many coal do you have left in bank? And did you see what happened when the script stopped?

EDIT: nvm, I'll remove the coal check for irons. Damn I derped out here.

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1

I'll look into that, how many coal do you have left in bank? And did you see what happened when the script stopped?

EDIT: nvm, I'll remove the coal check for irons. Damn I derped out here.

No worries, thanks for the quick reply! I'm planning to buy the unlimited auths once i've trained some more accounts.

No worries, thanks for the quick reply! I'm planning to buy the unlimited auths once i've trained some more accounts.

Sounds great, currently a quick fix would just be have at least 1 coal in bank. You can buy it at the blast furnace guy. I'll be fixing it later tonight for sure.

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Currently, the script detects resources by the amount of materials available in bank. It's a much more reliable method as it doesn't require me to factor in the ores in the furnace + temporary memory. However, this may change in the future.

I'll be uploading version 1.14 later today that completely fixes the iron problem. 

How exactly do you make money with this script? I have no idea what blast furnace is

Usually, smithing at a regular furnace is slow and not much profit. Blast furnace allows for smithing at twice the speed and requiring only half the amount of coal needed, meaning massive profit.

You can look into here for a more in depth description: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace 

EDIT: 4a9b26002d.png

Will be getting to rune soon :)

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By testing1
      Required 1- +50 Agility and Thieving
                        2- Stamina potion and energy potion {Recommended 10 stamina(4) , 50 Energy(4)
      It will get the 5 crates for you then logout 
      Still In beta please report any bug 
      almost active 24/7 on discord pm if u need any thing ..
      U need a key to start the script use this word in argument box  as a key              Den  
      ******* Don't use without the Key 
      https://discord.gg/srpftSk

Get script from here 
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3315-rouge-den/

• By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.
      select_option - the option to type when using the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, ...)

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      select_with_keyboard - to use the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000, select_option=1 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70, select_option=1 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75, select_option=1 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000, select_option=1 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true, select_with_keyboard=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By Al Storm
      Hello premium scripters,
      Request: Coker for blast furnace pump

Description: In non-blast furnace worlds, the pump and furnace are not occupied with dwarfs. There is already a script to fully afk the pump for strength EXP, just not a script that fills up spades (28) with coke and fills the stove every few minutes. I would like a script that just fills up the spades and fill the stove a bit randomly like every 3-5 minutes so it's less detectable and more human-made. Maybe a little afk in between like examine stuff or rotate the screen in between if this is possible.  

Payment Amount: Since I never requested a script, I have no idea of how much time you will have to spend on making a script. I hope it is possible to come to an price and leave this open for now.

Time: I don't need it right away, but as soon as possible would be nice.

Additional:
    • By Optimus
      Optimus Yak Fighter V2

This script annihilates yaks on the island of Neitiznot. These are an amazing source of xp, and require little to no food on most accounts.
      Best of all they're right next to a bank, so restocking for potions is quick and easy.
      Yak info:
      50HP
      0 Defence
      Extremely fast xp for accounts that have completed The Fremennik Trials
      Features:
      Kills Yaks on Neitiznot Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Drinks all potions. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Start the script from anywhere and it will take you to Yaks! And much more! Repository link:

• By Renditions
      Uglug Shafts
      Buys Achey logs (2-8gp in shop ) from Uglug and cuts them into ogre arrow shafts (50-65gp in GE)
      Hops worlds when shop gets low.
      Around 100kgp+/Hr
      Banks for more money when out of coins. ( takes out 100k. stops when less than 50k total in bank)
      Requirements
      Completion of Zorge Flesh Eaters and giving a Relicym's balm to Uglug so he opens his shop
      Start in castle wars bank or next to Uglug with a knife and atleast 50k in inventory.
      This isn't a super complex script but the goal was to learn to be able to improve and make better stuff in the future.
      Repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3194

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

Buys plant pot packs in Catherby.  Start with money in your inventory... Buys them for 1-2gp each, you can sell them for 5-10gp each on the GE.  

Has built in afking/pausing and randomization to avoid bans.  

Please post screenshots of your progress!
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 19 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies