Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Fighter - [ABCL10][Simple Setup][Advanced Fighter]

231 posts in this topic

@Usa

This script is so good.

Please usa I beg you, make a  low cost paid version of this script  once you are done with lavadragon.

Maybe add  abcv2 and some option like afk timing  and  world hop. Please man

Great scripts but there's too much of a delay when a unit is killed, it usually takes about 7-9 seconds to select another target. Anything to fix that?

On 4/15/2016 at 3:07 PM, SadPepexD said:

Great scripts but there's too much of a delay when a unit is killed, it usually takes about 7-9 seconds to select another target. Anything to fix that?

i think its more of a anti-ban kind of thing because click monsters every second for 24 hours is kinda obv

This is one of the best scripts i've tested!

Bones to peaches support would be so useful :)

Good script, but when I refresh, the monsters don't show up in the NPC box.  Other than that, great script to the Tribot community!

The script will repetitively click on the monster its supposed to attack. Is this the way you meant for it to be?

Hey, Firstly, script seems to run well, changes stance etc, and attacks npc correctly.

One problem i have encountered though, not sure if its only in LG but thats all I use, it seems to spam click the npc even while its already attacking it. Is there a way to stop this from happening as i think it makes it look more 'bot like'

Thanks @Usa

07/31/2016 - V7.2

- Lots of upgrades all around in the API, too many to name but should be an improvement enjoy.

Just thought I'd leave a reply of appreciation. Found a great place to bot my pure and the script runs perfectly.

Question regarding combat bots,  I'm sure there is no definitive answer - but do you think most bans come from player reports or set criteria that trips their ban hammer?

@Usahonestly, one of the best if not the best free aio combat script, amazing gui, amazing tracking, only point i would suggest improving is the reaction time, it takes a lot of time  to switch targets, other than that awesome script thank you. N.B: if its possible to add option to whether or not use reaction timing would be a nice feature

• [01:31:42] [ABC2] Reaction Time: 1842 ms | Time: 6626 ms | Hovering: false | Open Menu: false | Combat: true | Waiting: false

b634b263bc.jpg

Edited by c#2Bot

good script... only problem is it takes around 10 seconds to attack the next monster is there any way of fixing thisplz

08/07/2016 - V7.3

- By popular demand, I've added an option to enable/disable ABCL reaction sleeping. Also improved some of the other methods to include DPathNavigator to support start tile's that are inside buildings, gates, etc.

- Improved combat methods as well

even when I click acbl box it says on client debug (using abcl10? false) and dosent seem to be on.. I might be wrong...help?

On 10/04/2016 at 4:28 PM, halli said:

Really love this script! thanks for making it

this might be a silly question but it i selected ABCL10 in options but in the client debug it says using ABCL10? False.

does that mean it is not using it then ?

Edited by rvdxrklvn
Needed to add a question

On 15/08/2016 at 0:15 AM, rvdxrklvn said:

this might be a silly question but it i selected ABCL10 in options but in the client debug it says using ABCL10? False.

does that mean it is not using it then ?

Im getting the same issue

Ive tired about 6-7 times to set up the bot to make sure im doing it properly...but it doesnt attack anything (ive tried selectin the NPC's to attack them - then I tried leaving them unselected for whatever reason) 
It doesnt do anything =/

Edit- I didnt realise it doesnt suppot looking glass - will this be implemented eventually?

Edited by Rampage247

Working fine for me.

a0d51c8ca5.png

LG is in beta @Rampage247, I can't speak for what will or won't work in it right now. Try using the client.

15 minutes ago, Usa said:

Working fine for me.

a0d51c8ca5.png

LG is in beta @Rampage247, I can't speak for what will or won't work in it right now. Try using the client.

so the 'ABCL10? false? isnt an error?

I got it working eventually thanks, really good script...Im assuming it cant go withdraw food from bank and continue fighting?

Also is there anyway to make the bot log out after the script finishes?

7 hours ago, Rampage247 said:

so the 'ABCL10? false? isnt an error?

I got it working eventually thanks, really good script...Im assuming it cant go withdraw food from bank and continue fighting?

Also is there anyway to make the bot log out after the script finishes?

No, it's saying you have disabled the option in the GUI for using ABCL 10.

17 hours ago, Usa said:

No, it's saying you have disabled the option in the GUI for using ABCL 10.

But even when i have it selected in the GUI its still comes back as false no matter what i do ?