Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Fighter - [ABCL10][Simple Setup][Advanced Fighter]

231 posts in this topic

yea 2 accounts banned within 3 hours at chickens too :(

Why would you bot chickens? What do you expect?

i bot 10 hours straight a few nights ago. no ban and bot wc the other day for 6-7 hours straight and got 60

It either A) eats all of the food at once, or B) doesn't eat any of the food and says i'm out, then stops the script. Help please. Other than that it's a great script! Good Job!

was running flawless a few weeks ago. try to run it now and won't eat any food. script stops and says out of food.. tried monkfish/trout/tuna and no luck. any ideas? Best combat bot imo hoping to having it fixed up here soon 

VJu6BvS.png

http://i.imgur.com/VJu6BvS.png

Loving the attention to efficiency and speed. Setup is very user friendly.  Running smooth!

Finding closest next target, hovering over target when current NPC weak, training stats evenly, good stuff :).

Some things I noticed:

On low level accounts I like to switch my weapons as I level up, If I change my weapon manually during runtime or when script is paused, the script likes to re-equip the original weapon. 

When I select  the Bury-Bones option, it seems to drop all items in my inventory :'(, I need those!

Thanks for the script @Usa

Edited by YoHoJo
1 person likes this

How would I go about manually adding this script to the client. This is first time using and I see that I could add scripts to the local folder but not sure if there is a way to download this script as when I add it through repo it doesn't show up on client which I did see is a problem people are having.

Thanks again @usa vLjLb6w.png

A couple of things I noticed:

It tried to attack enemies which are being splashed by others:
https://i.imgur.com/a1lo94q.gifv

Boner logic seems a bit off (here I saw it got a full inventory of bones, buries 1 bones, and picks up another indefinitely, and didn't focus on attacking monsters)

https://i.imgur.com/Flpz7xZ.gifv

Besides that enjoying the script, thanks!

Edit:

10.5 Hours,Noob account

6q9iQYq.png

Edited by YoHoJo

I've got a problem with the click option in the GUI. For some reason it only right clicks even when I've selected left clicking. Am I the only one that's experiencing this problem or are other people experiencing this as well?  Besides this it's an excellent script but I do have one small suggestion: would it be possible to make the bot change to the better weapon in the inventory when training. (e.g: iron -> steel when 5 attack is reached)

Been using this script for a few hours now, just wanted to leave a post here to say that it works perfectly.

I can't post a proggie because I've been trying out a lot of different scripts today, sorry.

From all the aio combat scripts I've tried, I like this the most ^^

2 people like this

Been using this script for a few hours now, just wanted to leave a post here to say that it works perfectly.

I can't post a proggie because I've been trying out a lot of different scripts today, sorry.

From all the aio combat scripts I've tried, I like this the most ^^

I'll be adding some updates very soon, thanks for trying it out.

Screenies from new re-vamping this Script, will remain free-to-use

fbd869b9f1.png

fab46766b5.png

3 people like this

GUI is done, paint was given a makeover. Going to add a few last minute items tomorrow and you can expect a release for you all to use over the weekend.

Oh, new feature by clicking your username it enters "Blackout Mode" so you can confidently share screenshots while protecting the combat area you are training at!

fcc2c79aa2.png

1 person likes this

Every time I push refresh on the general tab it sets the starting tile to (-1, -1, 0) and when I push refresh under NPC, nothing shows up. Any idea what's wrong?

edit: Nevermind, it's working now. Maybe you fixed something overnight.

Edited by FokseAria

Why isn't the new update banking items? That was my primary use for the last version. Was it just forgotten?

Banking was removed from the original version to be re-written at a later date.

Banking was removed from the original version to be re-written at a later date.

Fair enough. I do miss it though.

i got problem with ranged :( it still change to ranged... and do nothing :) please check this out.

I'll need more information, not sure what issue you're reporting.

When i want to train range it tries to change style to range, but it can't... and do nothing, no attack monster.

Also now i have some problem with spam clicks?  my bot still clicks on monsters.

When i want to train range it tries to change style to range, but it can't... and do nothing, no attack monster.

Also now i have some problem with spam clicks?  my bot still clicks on monsters.

Okay, that is fixed in the next version however you can fix it yourself right now by not deselecting train stats / train combat.