Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Fighter - [ABCL10][Simple Setup][Advanced Fighter]

231 posts in this topic

Me to, if health falls below 50% its going to eat my whole inv. 

food used: Shark

Fixed in next update.

Doesn't eat for some reason. I was on 3hp and I had to manually eat. Had a full inventory of lobbies with "Eat food" ticked. Any ideas? Otherwise I love it!

Doesn't eat for some reason. I was on 3hp and I had to manually eat. Had a full inventory of lobbies with "Eat food" ticked. Any ideas? Otherwise I love it!

See above.

Amazing script, I do have one slight issue with when changing to 'Ranged' training for a new account, and still having other items in inventory from melee training, or even other bows that I'm waiting on the Ranged level to use; it wants to go to the nearest bank and practically bank everything. Just thought I'd sign in and notify you. Thanks for the script :D

i've noticed a small bug, every time i level up and the congratz banner pops up across my screen the bot kind of freezes if it was the last hit that leveled it up. for instance:

if i am killing a chicken and the last hit levels any of my stats, the bot just stands there.

if i am killing a chicken and the 2nd to last hit levels a stat and the last hit makes the banner go away, the bot will continue to attack chickens.

outside of that this bot is working amazingly, i will suicide this bot and give you my best proggy :D

Amazing script, 10+ hrs and going strong.. anyone been banned yet?

-noticed an issue with food eating. once it starts eating it does not stop until completely out of food

Edited by hoke2012

Have set preset to Fally and loot cowhides
On the way back from the bank if the gate is closed it gets stuck..
But thank you very much amazing script! 

Great script, thanks so much man. I noticed, however, that it will decide to pick up ALL feathers on the ground when I add it to the list instead of just the feathers from my drops. So, he will run around collecting other peoples feathers and not any use combat until they are all collected.

V5.0 uploaded, sorry I thought I pushed this version last week thank you to whoever reminded me. Should be much better all across the board, major changes.

Just an update on how safe this script has been, i went to lvl 40 attk and 80 str within a week with very little breaking before the account was tagged and banned. it was banned due to unsafe botting, the bot however worked extremely efficiently. thanks for the awesome free bot USA

hey USA any tips, this bot was working fine when i first started but lately it has been extremely detectable. i have gone through about 10 accounts. aprx 2 a day. i am botting for 3-4hours then breaking for 1hr, should i narrow it down with the botting? i keep the speed between 90-110, could that be the problem? any tips for this bot... and yes i have read all the safe botting threads, i am just curious if it is the bot movements themselves getting me caught

hey USA any tips, this bot was working fine when i first started but lately it has been extremely detectable. i have gone through about 10 accounts. aprx 2 a day. i am botting for 3-4hours then breaking for 1hr, should i narrow it down with the botting? i keep the speed between 90-110, could that be the problem? any tips for this bot... and yes i have read all the safe botting threads, i am just curious if it is the bot movements themselves getting me caught

I was at goblins and cows the past 2 days not botting and when I did bot all the bots were doing same spots of clicking on ground and what cow and stuff. So its probably the bot

I've been waffling between this and daxAutoFighter for training my Abyss runners. I've had some good luck with this script, so thank you very much! I do run into an issue where the script will click on a monster, but not quite make it to the monster and then keep clicking another monster trying to fight it in non multi combat areas. This happens in the cow cage in Lumbridge quite often. If you need any more information form me, just let me know. I didn't see a bug report form for the script. I am also running the most current version.

Seems to have a lot of trouble with clicking moving targets, maybe because it selects the next target before the current one is killed?

Not sure if it's a script problem or tribot problem.

EDIT: It also attacks a monster and then walks away to target another monster a lot. Very bot like.

Edited by Trees

bot runs like a dream for me, unfortuantly got banned within 4 hurs of botting, never had that happen before, dono what happened =(

Really an amazing bot. works flawlessly for me, been botting chickens, and stronghold. However, 2/2 accounts got banned withing 4 hurs =(