Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Fighter - [ABCL10][Simple Setup][Advanced Fighter]

231 posts in this topic

@DNP

V4.0 (Soft release)

- Improved npc detection

- Improved npc clicking

- ABCL10 updates, random hovering over next npc

- Faster combat detection

- More accurate mouse clicking

- Train Stats / Train Combat are now fully functional

- Status paint updates for more information

If you guys have any preset suggestions, you can submit them to me via PM or on here with the following information:

Preset Name: Varrock Castle Guards

NPC Name(s): Guard

Center tile location of spot: (2999, 2999, 0)

1 person likes this

@DNP

V4.0 (Soft release)

- Improved npc detection

- Improved npc clicking

- ABCL10 updates, random hovering over next npc

- Faster combat detection

- More accurate mouse clicking

- Train Stats / Train Combat are now fully functional

- Status paint updates for more information

If you guys have any preset suggestions, you can submit them to me via PM or on here with the following information:

nice script so far its been running pretty smooth. could you add a preset for al kharid warriors that will open the doors efficiently an attack the closest one too it? also could you add a banking option with the option to bank at a bank booth or a deposit box and do the banking for anywhere through webwalking like saving your tile where you monsters are then saving the tile at the bank?

Edited by bigballinboss

nice script so far its been running pretty smooth. could you add a preset for al kharid warriors that will open the doors efficiently an attack the closest one too it? also could you add a banking option with the option to bank at a bank booth or a deposit box and do the banking for anywhere through webwalking like saving your tile where you monsters are then saving the tile at the bank?

For the center tile location, choose one that is inside the double doors and the script should open it if they are closed.

I could possibly add banking when full, soon.

For the center tile location, choose one that is inside the double doors and the script should open it if they are closed.

I could possibly add banking when full, soon.

yh banking is key if your using a pure account my favorite banking is setting the tiles from the monster an then setting the tile at the bank an webwalking back an forth if you could implement that i wouldnt imagine it would be too time consuming. thanks again!

script gets stuck sometimes when you rest to 100 percent and just sits there

Make sure you have data orbs set on like so,

60a3e52f04.png

@Usa I think the continuous hovering of monsters makes this very 'bot-like'

It uses ABCL hover_next, so it wont hover every time just when the ABCL determines it. I can add an option to completely disable it however.

@Usa Seems like the script doesn't work for monsters inside a caged area. It finds the targets in the GUI, but it wont attack them when it starts.

Edited by Pannekoekenmix

@Usa Seems like the script doesn't work for monsters inside a caged area. It finds the targets in the GUI, but it wont attack them when it starts.

You need to select "Ranged"

I'm fighting caged monsters and I found another bug, the bot doesn't do anything on lvl up. The lvl up 'window' pops up and the bot does nothing after.

script works very well for me, but it doesnt pick up my arrows, (when i add the particular arrows to my loots list) besides that script is awesome.

EDIT: WAIT! got it to work, user error... -_- anyways thank you usa, you are awesome.

Edited by butt_sack

It doesn't consider Kebab as food, but other than that it works quite well!

Edit - It seems when it assigns a next target, and the target moves far away from what i'm going to assume is the Death Walk tile, it gets stuck on attempting to web walk. (Using the Lumbridge Goblin preset) 

geXGe.jpg

Edited by lmfaoown

it states "we will eat food at 5hp" however i have had to babysit due to bot not eating when reaching 5hp or going under 5hp

Edit: When i die i return to place of death and resume task. however only equip one of the three items kept on death, and does not pick up items dropped on death, which in my case is a full inv of salmon

Edited by theruuster

awesome script man, i only get banns if i dont use breaks :P, anyways script gets a bit confused at falador bank once its deposited all items in inventory. cant seem to close bank and walking back to the cows(using fally cow setting)

im new. how do you download the script I clicked activate and went on tribot and I had no scripts? im so confused :(

Getting VIP would be a good start!

It doesn't consider Kebab as food, but other than that it works quite well!

Edit - It seems when it assigns a next target, and the target moves far away from what i'm going to assume is the Death Walk tile, it gets stuck on attempting to web walk. (Using the Lumbridge Goblin preset) 

geXGe.jpg

I plan on changing the walking soon, it will use any food with the option "Eat"

Just ate my entire inventory of food in 1 go..

What type of food are you using? What is your health?

awesome script man, i only get banns if i dont use breaks :P, anyways script gets a bit confused at falador bank once its deposited all items in inventory. cant seem to close bank and walking back to the cows(using fally cow setting)

Great to hear, yeah I was the TRiBot API for that so not sure what the issue is.