Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Trianguler

What would you do with 200M 07?

29 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I just wanted to hear a lot of opinions from the community.

The reason I am asking this question is to see the different type of perspectives and POV people have in the community.

So here it is again,

What would you guys do if you had 200M 07(even if you have more than that, that's fine you can still answer it :))? 

Excited to hear from your guys! :D

Keep some for my current gold farm and sell the rest. What I will do with my money afterwards is whatever, lol

1 person likes this

Gamble with it :D

Yup. This right here.

I could triple that, stop, and give the first 200m back to whatever I got it from. It makes me feel like a drug dealer being fronted the product; just too easy profit if you have capital.

Yup. This right here.

I could triple that, stop, and give the first 200m back to whatever I got it from. It makes me feel like a drug dealer being fronted the product; just too easy profit if you have capital.

Or lose it all.

1 person likes this

Invest 50m~ in supplies for bossing and/or bots, transfer 25m to rs3 for bond money when i need them, sell the rest.

Not be impulsive by selling it straight away, I would buy bonds and expand, then profit even more than the original 200m

I'd sell it and would get the michael kors purse my mother always wanted and give it to her for christmas, and just see her smile, real talk.

Edited by Icewoorgen
1 person likes this

I'd sell it and would get the michael kors purse my mother always wanted and give it to her for christmas, and just see her smile, real talk.

That's actually really cute.

I did a similar thing last year and sold loads of gold and spoilt my parents, seeing them happy was worth every penny.

2 people like this

Well you would probably steal it.

literally the first thing that came to mind when the dispute was open, lol

1 person likes this