Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idc

Ban the trading of money making guides

Ban money making guides?   27 members have voted

1. 1. Ban money making guides?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

If anyone could link me to a thread where they have purchased a money-making guide and feel completely satisfied with the trade, then I will revoke my argument entirely.

I've personally never seen a trade of a money making guide go well. It always ends up in being a guide you can easily find on google or common sense. LegendaryPrince's recent dispute has really put me over the edge of money making guide sales, along with a MM trade I did for a money making guide once. My MM trade led me to refunding the user with MY OWN money to solve the absurd and unwanted conflicts money making guide sales create.

idk you can profit if the method is good/practical. Most are complete shit but i have few "unbannable" guides that are 100k+hr(ftp).

Edited by Radiation X

I support this,

I think they should ban the selling of money making guides on TriBot for sure. Reason being, people tend to know the guide and rage the person selling something they know. They would just rage and eventually start posting threads saying "So and so scammed me with the easiest money making guide".

For example, today, someone sold a money making guide which was... merchanting, which was the buyers fault, however the seller probably knew that 95% of the Rs and TriBot community knows what merchanting is, and he did indirectly scam the customer.

So, lets also be reasonable, there aren't way's of making 5m/hr and even over 3M/hr unless you stake (which is luck), merchant (everyone knows how to do, and you would need around 100M to earn 3M/hr) or farm bot (extensively). 

Again, this is my point of view, I may be wrong, I may be right. This isn't however effecting me because I don't buy money making guides because I think it's a waste of money but why not support it? As it may help lower the arguments and rages that happen around the forums.

Thanks.

Edited by Trianguler

I support this,

I think they should ban the selling of money making guides on TriBot for sure. Reason being, people tend to know the guide and rage the person selling something they know. They would just rage and eventually start posting threads saying "So and so scammed me with the easiest money making guide".

For example, today, someone sold a money making guide which was... merchanting, which was the buyers fault, however the seller probably knew that 95% of the Rs and TriBot community knows what merchanting is, and he did indirectly scam the customer.

So, lets also be reasonable, there aren't way's of making 5m/hr and even over 3M/hr unless you stake (which is luck), merchant (everyone knows how to do, and you would need around 100M to earn 3M/hr) or farm bot (extensively). 

Again, this is my point of view, I may be wrong, I may be right. This isn't however effecting me because I don't buy money making guides because I think it's a waste of money but why not support it? As it may help lower the arguments and rages that happen around the forums.

Thanks.

I do believe that a money making guide should be first verified by a mod before it's able to be sold.

The thing is.. Selling money making guides is a gray area on Tribot. There is no rules saying what you can/can't sell. If there was a set of rules that you had to follow by and was a way to make sure that is a real guide that isn't complete .... then it's good.

The thing is.. Selling money making guides is a gray area on Tribot. There is no rules saying what you can/can't sell. If there was a set of rules that you had to follow by and was a way to make sure that is a real guide that isn't complete .... then it's good.

When you said "There is no rules saying you can/can't sell". Well, the reason of this thread is to implement a rule that would make money making prohibited or not allowed on TriBot.

You do have a point on the moderator confirming the money making method, however there would always be problems of the seller knowing the method and then arguments just enter TriBot.

Maybe instead of banning them completely, it must be MM by a staff member. Such as what YoHoJo AND @totalytal are doing! 

That does not solve the problem. I bought that guide and I am highly unsatisfied... I'm really considering claiming a refund for a part of the money I paid...

Selling moneymaking method should be fine if they are verified by an moderator that know what he/she is doing... (looking at @YoHoJo )..

Edited by Zumzod

That does not solve the problem. I bought that guide and I am highly unsatisfied... I'm really considering claiming a refund for a part of the money I paid...

Selling moneymaking method should be fine if they are verified by an moderator that know what he/she is doing... (looking at @YoHoJo )..

That means a moderator has to determine if noone else knows about the method, cannot find it on google, verify that the guide won't be crashed if it's ever leaked by the people it's sold to, and more. Which I personally think is a waste of time for our great moderators here on TRiBot as they need to be using their time more wisely than that.

That means a moderator has to determine if noone else knows about the method, cannot find it on google, verify that the guide won't be crashed if it's ever leaked by the people it's sold to, and more. Which I personally think is a waste of time for our great moderators here on TRiBot as they need to be using their time more wisely than that.

Then assign it to somebody else. Tbh I think it's very easy to spot a legit goldfarming method and what is not. The problem is that everyone always exaggerate the profit/hr by A LOT... hence the disappointment. 

From my experience, most ebooks are shit otherwise they wouldn't be selling it. Getting it verified by a moderator doesn't change much.

Edited by erickho123

Then assign it to somebody else. Tbh I think it's very easy to spot a legit goldfarming method and what is not. The problem is that everyone always exaggerate the profit/hr by A LOT... hence the disappointment. 

I have had my method verified that my claims about the goldfarm is true. :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0