Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wastedbro

[PS4] Looking for someone to gameshare

20 posts in this topic

If you are not aware, the Playstation Network lets you download digital games you buy to 2 consoles (your primary and secondary). 

So, as a useful agreement, it is possible for 2 users to set each other's systems as their secondary systems, by giving each other access to their PSN account. This practically lets the two users share anything they download over PSN. 

I have no secondary device. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to set this up with me so we can gameshare.

I currently have Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'll be getting more later. I'm looking for someone who has Dragon Age: Inquisition, GTAV, Destiny, or any new games, really.

Only willing to do this with extremely trusted users of Tribot.

Edited by wastedbro
1 person likes this

Does it allow you to play the game at the same time as the primary on the secondary device?

Yup, I used to do it on PS3 all the time with my friends.

Back then we could have 4 secondary devices, so we would all share DLC content (was before the age of digital games for console)

I also googled it and the same principles apply with PS4.

I have Marvel Super Heroes , Flower , Infamous Second son ,Blue Estate, Minecraft n all free games since Outlast

wanna trade

Edited by sweetleaf2008
1 person likes this

I have Marvel Super Heroes , Flower , Infamous Second son ,Blue Estate, Minecraft n all free games since Outlast

wanna trade

All those games are pretty underwhelming. I also have Dragon Age: Inquisition, now. 

Do you plan on getting more games in the future, specifically the top titles? 

I pre-ordered Dying Light already, getting Mortal Kombat X,The Division, Elder Scrolls online ,GTA5 getting this week, Uncharted 4, if u don't wanna do it will just buy this week Far cry 4 really enjoy open world games and always loved far cry 4 add me on ps4 sweetleaf2008.

I pre-ordered Dying Light already, getting Mortal Kombat X,The Division, Elder Scrolls online ,GTA5 getting this week, Uncharted 4, if u don't wanna do it will just buy this week Far cry 4 really enjoy open world games and always loved far cry 4 add me on ps4 sweetleaf2008.

If you get GTA5 digitally from the store, I'd be fine with game sharing.

You'll get Far Cry 4 and DA: I from me, which are both massive open world games. 

I'll add you on PSN when I get the chance.

If you want, you may always add me on skype (wastedbro)

I recently preordered the new battlefield (battlefield hard line) and I'm willing to game share that Just give me an offer I have proof to. just email me at [email protected] And my psn is KingIVIint

Edited by IVIints

Hey everybody. Downloaded I have Dying Light, Gauntlet, Hustle Kings, Onigiri, Warframe, Grow Home, Black Light: Retribution, and Rocket League. Although most of these games are free to DL, I figured I'd mention them. I currently want BO3, and Star Wars Battlefront. Message Vohkii on PSN if interested.

Edited by Vohkii

i am looking to gamesharethe divison i have madden and rocket league plz help...